What DLC rewards, classes, and possibly other characters do you like to see it happening for Echoes: Shadows of Valentia?

Since this game does have DLC and any characters except Alm and Celica can reclass back to Villagers using the new Reclass item. But, what kind of Special DLC Classes, Items, Skills, and maybe a character rewards do you like to see it happening for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia just they did with Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates like how they added Dread Fighter, Bride, Dark Falcon, Bastillian, and Witch as a DLC reward?

I personally wanted to see if they can might add the Swordmaster class from the April Fools prank from the Japanese website that was shown from this April Fools day, Dark Knights, Dark Fliers (or Dark Falcon), Great Knights, Assassins, War Clerics, and/or Dancers since we did saw those Dancing Girls were in Zofian Castle that was shown in the Fire Emblem Direct as a DLC class. I know that Dread Fighters are third tiers from the Mercenary line for Echoes, but I personally wanted to see Witches to be playable in Echoes since Fire Emblem Fates have Witches returned and got a chance to be playable for the first time.

For DLC Skills, I do wanted to see if Vantage, Lethality, Aether, Weaponfaire skills, Weaponbreaker skills, Gamble, and Shadowgift return as a DLC skill.

For Items, I'm not exactly sure which one to pick besides Scrolls and DLC Reclass Items?

If there doing a character reward if Alm or Celica's team goes to one of the Xenologue maps that a character needs to be rescued like how Fates have Anna in her own map and she joins as a DLC character. I do want to see if they can might add Anna join as a DLC, add one of recurring characters like Jake, one of the Fates characters, or other characters in the previous Fire Emblem games, or it be a completely brand new character.

Edited by King Marth 64

6 minutes ago, Emperor Hardin said:

I'd prefer halberdier, especially if Barons/Generals are bad.

Also a playable Brigand.

Don't want Dark Knights, Dark Fliers, or Great Knights, personally.

There wasn't any Generals appeared in Gaiden nor Echoes. But, Barons and Generals do coexist in the Judgral games. I forgot about those Halberdiers, they were awesome in the Tellius games and I do wanted an Axe Wielding class also.

Edited by King Marth 64

3 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

There are no Generals appeared in Echoes. But, Barons and Generals do coexist in the Judgral games.

Barons in Gaiden and Echoes are Generals in all but name, even using the same map sprites in the original.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

DLC Classes, I'd like to see Dancers, Assasins, maybe some classes like Lodestar, Lord, Vanguard, etc. 

Characters, perhaps Seliph and Sigurd, I feel like giving some FE4 love, maybe the Lord Trio from FE7. By this point, both of those are just wishful thinking. 

Since skills are tied to weapons in this game, we could have weapons/skills that you could give to any character. We could have some that trigger a specific skill from a previous game, such as Ignis, or Lethality, or we could have legendary weapons from previous games that retain their original effects. Random examples could be Ephraim's Siegmund or Seliph's Tyrfing... you get the picture. Of course, you would first have to complete a certain map to earn these rewards. 

Maybe even throw in a grinding map with enemies that yield tons of exp. Might as well. 

Edited by Duwang

2 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

and any characters except Alm and Celica can reclass back to Villagers using the new Reclass item.

Woah woah woah can you tell me about this or direct me to where I could learn more about this item?? It sounds pretty dope... EDIT: Nevermind, found it. :p

Anyways, I'd love to see some kind of axe-wielding class as DLC. That'd be cool. Also I'd love another Anna DLC just because I find her character quite enjoyable and I love how she's in almost every game (Except Gaiden and now seemingly Echoes, of course) Seeing new DLC weapons would also be cool, as skills are tied with them. So much potential...

Edited by SuperIb

All I would like to see is some downloadable episodes based on different scenarios. The scene with Rudolf and Mila in the opening would make a pretty cool stage in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Hardin said:

All I would like to see is some downloadable episodes based on different scenarios. The scene with Rudolf and Mila in the opening would make a pretty cool stage in my opinion. 

Kind of like the bonus missions and Satellaview games, I like the sound of it.

23 minutes ago, Hardin said:

Yes exactly, and you could have levels with non playable classes like witches and thieves. 

That'd be great!

I'd also like to have access to Messiah/monster summoning like in Tearring Saga. I don't think its possible in the original NES engine because monster classes share player class data, but the 3DS could do it.

Anna with axes would be fun, especially if they add new axes to the game just for her. Give her the Heroes axe for that sweet sweet Cross Promotion.

I expect there to be awakening dlc because...well...seems the most obvious, but it'd be neat if they bucked the trend and had it focus on Walhart or some other Valmese. Walhart could be especially fun if they decide to add in the Conquerer class too.

Side stories to flesh out the plots of secondary characters or major NPCs would be my number one wish. The various standalone Fates DLC maps would be a decent model for this.

Not particularly interested in new DLC classes at the moment, though I suppose an axe user would have novelty value. Bringing in Anna or more Archanea characters as DLC characters might be interesting; I believe they already have a perfectly good map sprite for Marth, based on the LE bundle pins, for starters...

I think seeing the Awakening/Fates trio as DLC would be fun. Severa/Selena, Odin/Owain, and Laslow/Inigo. Sure it would require the deep realms to accomplish it, but I kind of like the idea of these three becoming a running gag/Easter egg for the series much like Anna.

Class wise I would love to see Halberdier/Sentinel come back, maybe as a special DLC promotion option for soldiers. I also wouldn't mind Assassins or Warriors/Berserkers. 

I also want to see the return of Apotheosis type challenge maps. Maybe not as much of a grinding requirement, but special challenge maps would be fun. Better yet, challenge dungeons.

I also think gear could be a fun unique addition here too. DLC for items that are callbacks to previous games could be fun. For example Alondote, Wishblade, Lerhan's medallion, and some sort of shield or cloak would be cool as a callback to Tellius. Siegfried, Fujin Yumi, Azura's veil (from the Conquest cut scene), etc would be cool for Fates. Maybe attach it to a short dungeon or map in order to find them.

Edited by Tolvir

1 hour ago, Tolvir said:

I also want to see the return of Apotheosis type challenge maps. Maybe not as much of a grinding requirement, but special challenge maps would be fun. Better yet, challenge dungeons.

Ohmygod yes please. I can't believe I forgot about Apotheosis for a moment. I'd love something like that for Echoes or as you said, a challenge dungeons.

On a side-note, I must say, it certainly was satisfying beating Apotheosis secret route after spending so much time grinding. I sincerely hope there's some type of challenge DLC. That'd be very nice.

Oh, I kinda forgot something that was in my mind. I kinda wanted to see Griffon Riders from Fire Emblem Awakening come back as DLC as well since we did saw those Griffons in the paintings from the Fire Emblem Direct also and they were added in Awakening since Griffons were added around Ylisse and Valm, but we haven't seen them in Archanea, but I just wondered what those Griffons actually came from in the game since they haven't explained where Griffons were originally from in Fire Emblem Awakening.

Edited by King Marth 64

On 4/4/2017 at 7:42 PM, Hardin said:

This right here. One or two with Berkut and Fernand without a doubt. Show a better side of both.

I'm actually against an axe class. I feel that certain types of players would complain about the lack of a weapon triangle if one were added, even though Atlas would be boss as one.

Bord, Cord, and Barst, complete with a triangle attack!

Barst gives up on the mercenary life to be a woodcutter, so he visits his cousin in Valentia. Bord and Cord follow him trying to get him back. They're attacked by monsters and Alm's group rescues them. They can obviously use axes and promote to bowless warriors, but Barst comes with a hand axe

10 minutes ago, boarbaque said:

Bord, Cord, and Barst, complete with a triangle attack!

Barst gives up on the mercenary life to be a woodcutter, so he visits his cousin in Valentia. Bord and Cord follow him trying to get him back. They're attacked by monsters and Alm's group rescues them. They can obviously use axes and promote to bowless warriors, but Barst comes with a hand axe

No, no, we finally see Barst's stint as a pirate!