Special Edition restock when?

I was so excited to get the special edition, but I was chaperoning on a field trip the weekend it went for sale. I'm definitely not going to resort to scalpers on eBay, so does anyone know when or if the special edition will be restocked? I already asked my local gamestops, they ran out of in-store preorders.

Try Best Buy or Amazon, I think that the website mentioned that's probably where you can get the preorders at? But, I'm surprised you mentioned that the Limited Edition is running out of preorders at GameStop in the store so fast.

18 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Try Best Buy or Amazon, I think that the website mentioned that's probably where you can get the preorders at? But, I'm surprised you mentioned that the Limited Edition is running out of preorders at GameStop in the store so fast.

Yeah, I'm surprised too, but the gamestops that don't take an hour to get to are in a mall, next to a college campus, and where all of my nerd friends live. All Prime places to have lots of traffic

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I think you may be out of luck. It's called the "Limited" edition for a reason. AFAIK, in-store pre-orders are the easiest way to get limited items like that — that's the only way I was able to pre-order my copy — but from what you've said and what people I know in real life have said, stores seem to be all out, unfortunately. The price on eBay may fall once the game is actually out, but I think you're just gonna have to wait and see.