What are some of your voting gauntlet ideas?

Lunajack

What are some of your ideas for another voting gauntlet? It doesn't have to be a full roster, I made this so we could share ideas. One of my favorite Voting Gauntlet ideas would be Nohr V. Hoshido for example. please leave your ideas below, I would really love hearing them. <3

CO1rL4fXAAAoEdy.jpg

After watching the amazing Sakura versus Michalis video, I would like to see a Red Cross versus Psychopatic Murderers contest. Elise, Wrys, Clarine, and of course Sakura would be the Red Cross. The other camp should include Karel and Peri, still undecided about the other two.

14 minutes ago, chirp said:

After watching the amazing Sakura versus Michalis video, I would like to see a Red Cross versus Psychopatic Murderers contest. Elise, Wrys, Clarine, and of course Sakura would be the Red Cross. The other camp should include Karel and Peri, still undecided about the other two.

Can you send me a link to that video please? I haven't seen it yet 

18 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

A GHB gauntlet that excludes Robin and Xander might be fun.  It would be a convenient way to make them accessible again through banners. 

That sounds like a good idea! It would be nice to get another Female Robin or Michalis

2 hours ago, chirp said:

They could always add Gangrel in. Henry would be a good choice too.

A gauntlet specifically designed around characters most people don't care about, don't use or otherwise don't know about. You know the ones, the gordins, draugs, etc.

Those low end or middle of the road units that just fade into the background.

52 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

We've had a princes vs Princesses before, why not Kings vs Queens? We will have to wait for some more characters though.

that's an interesting idea, but how many fire emblem kings and queens even exist

the only queens I can think of are nyna, caeda, elincia, and nailah

who come from a total of two games

and for kings I really can't think of any but marth and tibarn, who are from the same two games

8 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Just insert one blatant favorite character and seven meatbags to lose to said favorite character. FLAWLESS!

isn't this what they've done so far

26 minutes ago, unique said:

that's an interesting idea, but how many fire emblem kings and queens even exist

the only queens I can think of are nyna, caeda, elincia, and nailah

who come from a total of two games

and for kings I really can't think of any but marth and tibarn, who are from the same two games

There's also Ismaire from fe8 and Mikoto from Fates. As for kings there are actually a few that you either face as an enemy (Jiol, Rudolph, Zephiel, Vigarde etcetcetc), or that you could unlock post-game (Old Hector, Fado, Hayden)

Anyways, another idea I just had were loyalist and turncloak generals which would basically be the various Camus' vs people like Lorenz, Sheema, Hannibal, Duessal, and some others potentially 

Just now, lbrasz44 said:

There's also Ismaire from fe8 and Mikoto from Fates. As for kings there are actually a few that you either face as an enemy (Jiol, Rudolph, Zephiel, Vigarde etcetcetc), or that you could unlock post-game (Old Hector, Fado, Hayden)

i meant the kind that you can actually play as in the story

if they can't get enough characters for the gauntlet without having to turn to characters who aren't even playable, there's really not much point of doing it anyway

1 minute ago, unique said:

i meant the kind that you can actually play as in the story

if they can't get enough characters for the gauntlet without having to turn to characters who aren't even playable, there's really not much point of doing it anyway

True true, the hype wouldn't really be there, but considering how Narcian, Eldigan and Michalis are in the game its not like its unlikely at some point after the first few months of this game being out

I don't think they really care about playableness, considering one of the two Thracia characters we have at the moment is Reinhardt, who was solely an enemy in his home game.

They just go with what looks cool.

After today I found me with a team of 3 Takumis vs 3 Takumis ,now I would like to see a "Full archer" gauntlet, first it was for the lulz and giggles but now I think... That it will be a good way to finally see Innes in the game! Or Shinon...

Archers vs Mages sounds like something they'd do.

Takumi, Jeorge, Rebecca, and Virion vs. Leo, Merric, Cecilia, and Tharja

at least it wouldn't be so one-sided, because Leo, Takumi, and Tharja would actually be tough fights

Edited by Veronica Sawyer

A thought I had the other day could be a "classic" lords voting gauntlet. I'm tired of seeing fan favorites trample the others, such as Lucina and now Camilla. So I say we have a whole gauntlet of fan favorites. We could go Roy, Marth, Seliph, Hector, and then Ephraim, Lyn, Eliwood, and Alm, (when he eventually comes out) or something like that. 

Just now, Duwang said:

A thought I had the other day could be a "classic" lords voting gauntlet. I'm tired of seeing fan favorites trample the others, such as Lucina and now Camilla. So I say we have a whole gauntlet of fan favorites. We could go Roy, Marth, Seliph, Hector, and then Ephraim, Lyn, Eliwood, and Alm, (when he eventually comes out) or something like that. 

roy and marth both being there would be enough for there to be an actual competition, so I'd be up for this