Choose Your Legends Update

Ryu Yuki

So apparently, the FE:H Japanese Twitter released an announcement stating that the CYL Heroes will be coming after this summer. They also released an Ike voice clip, and didn't say much else besides that. With a rough release date now pinned, most of you can probably start planning on when exactly you want to start saving orbs for the event. What are all your thoughts about this? Is it too soon, or more likely, rather late? Should they have given a more specific date beyond 'sometime after summer'?

On a side note, I have a slight feeling that regular Ike might show up sometime before his CYL version is released.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good to know :) I probably won't bother with that banner since the characters who came out top don't interest me, but they might convince me to pull if the outfits are cool ^.^

I wonder if CYL Lucy will be a Blue Lance as a Great Lord... Or if they give Roy Distant Counter as a... Master Lord? I dunno. Don't care about Ike, as usual.

Edited by Luchi

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It'll be a bit annoying if they choose to wait until cyl to give Roy the treatment he deserves. They didn't do that to Lyn or Lucina :/

That might set a precedent they don't want to set, though.

4 minutes ago, Dotty said:

really hoping they go for the "what if" manakete roy

As cool as that'd be, I think we're a ways off from What Ifs. Although we do have the bunnies...

"It seems...I was called into this world by the wishes of many."

Well of course mang. Those orbs contain people's hopes and dreams, after all.

Edited by pianime94

1 minute ago, pianime94 said:

"It seems...I was summoned into this world from the hopes of many."

Well of course mang. Those orbs contain people's hopes and dreams, after all.

That's because Japanese players have complained to IS for Ike. They've posted replies of those alot in so many Heroes twitter's posts lol. And finally after all the complaints, Ike will come to us.

So I either save my orbs until summer, which will be pretty crazy. Or save them until next banner.

The next banner better have Ike or else something bad is gonna happen

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

So about 5 months later at the earliest...

Think I might reach 999 Orbs by that point? Got 467 orbs stockpiled currently.

Regular plain old Ike could be next, if not it's the Gaiden characters or something.

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

So I either save my orbs until summer, which will be pretty crazy. Or save them until next banner.

The next banner better have Ike or else something bad is gonna happen

If you can go by by not spending orbs for a day, you could go for more, is what I like to hypnotize myself with.

6 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

If you can go by by not spending orbs for a day, you could go for more, is what I like to hypnotize myself with.

Summer for America comes in 2 months AKA June. I know for different parts of the world seasons are a little different in when they come and go, but if they go our way I may have a strategy.

Spend all my orbs (112) now, and save the ones we get starting from the gauntlet this way I can continue to collect in May. Hopefully there is no sacred stones focus between then because I may have to bust out some orbs for that one.