Which of your favorite characters did you get lucky enough to pull?

Anacybele

So, we all want to pull our favorite characters, right? Some of us probably re-rolled at the start of the game for them too. ...In fact, I know at least a couple of us did. Thor wasn't giving up until she got Ryoma, and Glac kept trying for Roy.

So which of your favorites did you get? Sadly, most of mine aren't even in the game yet (partly due to caring more for Tellius, Magvel, and Jugdral than Elibe, Fates, Awakening, and Archanea, partly because several characters I do like from those latter four aren't in). And of the ones that are, only one isn't a rare pull: Frederick. Thankfully, I landed him early! He was my fifth or so total pull. And even more lucky, he's +def! I raised him all the way from a 3 star to a 5 star lv. 40 wall of toughness. He's probably going to be the best physical wall I ever get since once I'm done making his skill set, he'll have a whopping total of 42 def, so I'm thankful that he's there. <3 He also makes Effies and Lindes little trouble. :D

It's just too bad for me that Ryoma and Ephraim are freakin rare 5 stars... Especially Ryoma, because he's 5 star ONLY and hasn't had a focus yet. :( Elise has also eluded me, and I think she's a 5 star pull too.

The rest of my favorites are not in the game yet, as I said. ;_;

But characters I got that I've grown to like or am really glad to have for various reasons:

- Abel (he's so nice! And pretty handsome. Fuck you Est for what you did to him. I also grow fond of a lot of cavalier knights. :P)

- Female Robin (my Freddy's wife! Shipping team yay!)

- Hawkeye (I find he's mediocre overall as a unit in this game, but he saved my ass a couple times, and is the reason I got female Robin)

- Stahl (he's my favorite Awakening character besides Freddy and Cordelia)

I also had a Cordelia, but I sacrificed her for skills. I like her a lot, but I reaaally needed her T-Adept on male Robin. I think that's what I took from her, anyway. I hope to pull her again sometime though.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For 5* Exclusives, I managed to get Leo, as well as Hector and Lyn.  I got Eliwood to complete the FE7 Lord trio, but Eliwood is 3*

For lower *, I got my Roy, Lilina, Nino, and Est.  It would take to long to list all the ones I'm glad I got.  There's only a few characters that I don't really care for to be honest.

I also got Abel.  I liked him well enough in Shadow Dragon, but a lack of supports really kept him from becoming a favorite, however in Heroes, he's been an MVP on my Arena team.

Being able to get Narcian alone has been able to satisfy me. Raised him up to 5* level 40 and got him the Iote's shield from the 3* Michalis.

I also got Catria early and I have grown to like her a LOT. Palla too. 

I got both Eirika and Ephraim when they first came out, I never used to like Eirika but she grew on me. 

I like Lilina a lot, too, but I only have a 4* of her.

Honorable mentions: Florina, Shanna, Oboro, Azura, Camilla (who was my first 5*), Serra, Maria, and Sakura. 

I've actually been kind of lucky with who I'm pulling. 

EDIT: How could I forget Jeorge and Nino, those guys are great.

Edited by YouSquiddinMe

I did the rerolling at the beginning for Ryoma precisely because P(rolling a Ryoma | f2p) is ridiculously low, and I might as well do it with infinite free orbs and a summoning circle or two.

But out of the people I didn't reroll for

5*: I got 2 Takumis the roll after I got Ryoma, and I recently got Minerva which I was super happy about. Although I never got Olwen, who's my favorite Thracia exclusive, I got Lachesis and Reinhardt while trying to roll for her so that was pretty cool---and hell, I like Rein's higher damage anyway.

4*: Sully, Seliph, Ogma, Tsubaki. Granted, I do get a lot of him, but the one I got to 40 is +atk -res so he does a bit more damage which is nice. 

3*: Oboro, Saizo. Considered promoting him, but his boon/bane is pretty bad. I'll probably wait for another Saizo to do that.

I'm glad that Navarre and Xander are just free. Also Nino retroactively became a favorite after using her.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Roy I initially rerolled until I got a 4* one, but I later wound up pulling a 5*.

For others: Shanna, Leo, Nino, Odin, Lilina, Raigh, Klein, and Fae pop to mind.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I've pulled Camilla (regular only), Cain, Ephraim, Eirika, Chrom (regular and Easter), Eliwood, Niles, and Ninian. I'm waiting for Marth and Azura to come home but no luck yet

I got Y!Tiki in my second ever pull (alongside Linde at that!). At the time I didn't realise just how lucky I'd gotten but in exchange for getting them so fast they were both +res/-spd... Still, I was ecstatic to have her for pretty much my whole Heroes experience.

Beyond that, I got Est on my first pull, Tsubaki on my third, a (sadly -spd 4*) Marth, and two Julias.

I'd really love to have a Hinata, Nino, Fae, and most of all Ninian.

Of course there are also some characters I've grown more fond of due to using them like Reinhardt, Klein and Ephraim.

I didn't have to pull for Narcian, thankfully.  Noteworthy pulls for me include Caeda (hoping to pull a 5* version on the Navarre banner after we get the quiz orbs), 4* Nino with +Spd/-Hp, and Adult Tiki, who was originally pulled as a 3* on the game's launch and is now sitting at 5*.  Otherwise I am kind of like you, in that I haven't been able to pull my favorites (Hinoka...), or they're not in the game (Ike, Canas, much of the BB and Thracia cast). 

For me the "saving grace" of the gacha is that it provides me the opportunity to use and appreciate characters I normally wouldn't have cared much about.  Examples include Eliwood, Eldigan, Draug, and most recently, Setsuna.  I used to get really annoyed whenever she got summoned since I had like four of her, but one of them had a perfect boon/bane, so I decided to get her try since I was lacking trained archers anyway.  Turns out I actually like her as a character as well.  The Quadsuna build looks nasty; hoping to make something like that eventually.  

Leo and Sakura are my favorite Royals from Fates, and they are the only Fates Royals I got, not counting both Corrins. I'm also happy that I got Raven and M!Robin. Other than that, I'm still searching for my favorites.

The only character in my list of favorites that made it into the game at all was Fir, and I got her a few weeks into the game. No matter how unimpressive she might be, she will be in my main team until more of my favorites get added.

And no, its not like I have that small an amount of favorite characters, it just happens to be that the majority of my faves are from Tellius and Magvel...

Not too many. I mainly want Hector, but four star Roy was the (very close) next best thing. I did end up promoting him to five star. Hector and Ryoma are next on my list.

In my list of favorite characters I have found a Roy and Catria 5* with decent natures (-Hp, +Str and +Spd, -Def).

I have found also a 4* Cecilia.

Big fan of having Felicia, Olivia, Ephraim, Sanaki, Julia, Henry, Gaius, Camilla, Priscilla, Jaffar, Nino, Both Corrins, Setsuna, Eirika, Jeorge, Serra and other people I can't think of off the top of my head. I really want Peri and Effie and Hector and Takumi.

It took me about 15 rerolls before I finally got Lyn. Was so happy I got her! She's also my first 5* unit (and lv. 40 unit) and used to be the only 5* unit I have before I got Sharena to 5* rarity. Also pretty happy to get Effie, Cordelia, Cecilia, and Lissa in the same pull.

Not much else I can say since those are the only pulled units I have. All the other units I have are free units from story, Hero Battles, Grand Hero Battles, quests (Draug), and promotions (F!Corrin).

I've pulled every 5 star archer you can, except for Takumi. And that's cool because I love archers. Rebecca in particular is a character I always used as a kid. Klein too just by being related to Pent.

There's still characters I really wanted in the game but don't have, like Hector, Odin, Eirika, and Ninian

My very second pull, I got a Lyn!

...and then the game required a re-install, and I hadn't been able to link it to an account yet because Nintendo servers were overworked that first weekend.

Since then, I've yet to get another Lyn, but I do have Florina, Serra, and Eliwood, all with stat growths I want!  ^_^  Still hoping for Lyn, Hector, and Ninian, though.

Sakura and Olivia so far. So happy with Sakura and Olivia's been pretty useful... until I got Azura XD

I do really want Linde, Julia and Ninian though. Missed a great chance to get Julia and Ninian and the rate for Linde is too low right now : /

my 3 favorite FE characters have for a very long time been pretty much the same

Serra, Linde, and Eliwood

i have none of them

i did get nino though and I like her a lot so that's cool

aside from nino the only characters i've gotten who I really like and did want to get are ninian, caeda, and maybe florina

unfortunately caeda and florina are pretty bad and I haven't really gotten anyone else I like 

i do really like navarre though i'm glad he was free although he also seems to not be very good

heroes has made me like roy and lilina a lot more. i don't like FE6 but lilina's super adorable here

roy's kinda cute too 

Edited by unique

- Ephraim on my first account.  It was 1:02am on the first 'day' Ephraim's thing was released.  I had like 30 orbs and thought surely I could get Ephraim with that many (I was naïve and thought that was a lot).  First pull...Ephraim. 
          Unfortunately, I had to ditch that account because of poor orb-spending habits so I could really use another Ephraim focus (game, please). 

- Rerolled for my third account until I got Ninian and Jaffar in less than 50 orbs.  Got them in 15!

Still waiting for more sacred stones characters to come out so I can freak out some more.

Edited by Lushen

I re-rolled for Takumi, so he doesn't count, but what I got, whitout looking for him, was Leo.

Yes, I wanted Leo a lot, but I give up looking for him because is freaking hard to get him, then, I decided to buy some orbs, and the first one I opened, it was Leo!!

Also Oboro, but I'm not sure if count her since... I did a freaking summoning circle... But it worked!! And somehow now I got 2 more Oboros haha, keeping the 3 girls

I was hoping for a good pegasus knight, and my 3rd 5* turned out to be Catria. Still a favorite after all these days.

On the other hand, I had no idea who Reinhardt was, and I frowned at his gloomy face when I got one. Needless to say that my mood changed very quickly after I tried him.

I'm not sure how much "luck" was involved since I did spend some money, but I'm super happy I've pulled Lyn (I don't use her anymore bc my Ryoma's better but I still like Lyn a lot as a character), Ephraim, Nino, Jaffar, and Ninian :DDD

I still really want Elise though. I probably won't ever end up using her unless healers turn out to be really good in the coming Defense/Reinforcement modes, but I just really love Elise as a character and want her in Heroes. 

Well, I got Young Tiki off the bat, which was extremely nice. I didn't even need to reroll. Much later down the line, I suddenly rolled a whole slew of 4* Nowi(s), which was also nice. I went to hell and back for both of my Ninian(s) as well. I splurged quite a bit for Lucina as well, and got three of her.

Then I rolled +Spd/-Res Ryoma, +Spd/-Def Linde and 5* +Atk/-Def Kagero even though I wasn't gunning for them. I wasn't actively trying to get them at the time, but now that I have them by complete chance, they've certainly become somewhat of a favorite of mine.

Edited by Ryu Yuki