Smash's art/ocs (Latest: goretober: grima/chrom/renais twins)

smash-brethren

I saw a thread on the fe switch which talked about your ideal lord and I ended up making a design for one. Not used to making FE oc's or drawing armor so I'd love critique on the design! Especially regarding palette and armor design c: !!

lol3.png

Edited by smash-brethren

14 hours ago, Niqo said:

I love the second Lucina! It's so... Alive, haha.

thanks so much, I tried to put more expression and feeling into it to match the lucina you see in awakening

also this drawing's a bit old but I feel I can post it anyways (looking back at it there's a lot of things wrong with it but oh well.....)

henry.png

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

EYYYY DANCING INIGO. He looks great, I really like the shininess on the metal parts of his outfit!

Also that is some real cool goretober art... Never thought of Grima!Robin having all those eyes like that, and Chrom looks positively horrified. The roses in the eyes of the Renais twins is nice too, plant growth is another neat prompt.

1 hour ago, Renkindle said:

EYYYY DANCING INIGO. He looks great, I really like the shininess on the metal parts of his outfit!

Also that is some real cool goretober art... Never thought of Grima!Robin having all those eyes like that, and Chrom looks positively horrified. The roses in the eyes of the Renais twins is nice too, plant growth is another neat prompt.

Glad you like dancing inigo! I always doodle banner units in hopes it'll give me good luck of pulling them lol
I looooove the idea of grima having a whole mess of eyes, especially since the symbol of the grimleal is three eyes linked together (you can see it on robins coat and henrys collar) so thats where i got the idea from! Besides the fact that 'too many eyes" is a favorite goretober prompt of mine! I struggled to think of a way to make flowers disturbing but i figured it would hurt a lot to have plants burst out from your eyes huh????  Super glad you liked it though :D!!!

• 4 weeks later...

i love the colors you use so much! as an artist myself i honestly always pay the most attention to colors in, well, anything and i think the palettes youve chosen work beautifully! your poses are also amazing, especially in the dancer inigo and chrom + grima!robin

Edited by natade13