Trails in the Sky the 3rd: 5/3 (PC)

TheEnd

It's time.

Don't be misled by that banner, though; TitS 3rd has a different protagonist, Estelle and Joshua are support characters now.
NOTE: DON'T PLAY THIS GAME BEFORE FINISHING FC AND SC

Features:
- Dungeon crawling
- Worldbuild and foreshadowing
- Nearly every playable character in SC (guests included), and a little more
- Kevin's story
- Several sidestories and minigames like: Agate's first encounter with Tita's parents; arena battles against unlikely parties; an ominous Ouroboros meeting; and a quiz game hosted by Campenella in a chinese dress

Also, apparently Cold Steel is getting a PC release too. What a time to be alive, etc.

I'm hyped for 3rd anyways!  I'm a bit salty about the Cold Steel PC ports, since I just bought the games ~one month ago, and if I knew there were PC ports coming w/a bunch more VAing, I would have...bought them anyways, but grudgingly!  Still, it's pretty great for people who don't have a PS3.

What a time to be alive indeed.

I can't recommend the Trails series enough; it is literally my favourite RPG series. FE is favourite SRPG though.

I had some reservations about the 3rd, but if you like the first two games at all, you'll probably love it. After getting used to the change in pace : P

Man, that ominous meeting was amazing. Not only because it totally explained the ending of SC...

And made Kevin look dumb for letting the guy walk away with the thing.

SQUEEEEEEE!

IIRC (a bit of 3rd spoilers and some SC ones):

Spoiler

The levels in this game are insane.  As in, triple digits all around.

Also, Kevin at full strength.  THIS I want to see~!

Well that was a lot sooner than I expected. Which... is kind of a sad statement to make about a game that came out almost exactly ten years ago, but it's true.

I still can't believe we've had five-sevenths* of the series localized after the eternal summer. This is easily my most hyped game of the year.

*nayuta is great and honestly i liked it a lot but we all know it doesn't count

Edited by Iridium

Tokyo Xanadu is more kiseki than Nayuta will ever be. In fact, I'd say it's what Falcom advertised Nayuta as being, but that's a matter for another time.

You guys just need the Crossbell games now. And CS3. Will XSEED manage to catch up in time? Or will NISA grab the rights to newer titles, ruining everything?

On 08/04/2017 at 1:01 AM, eclipse said:

SQUEEEEEEE!

IIRC (a bit of 3rd spoilers and some SC ones):

Reveal hidden contents

The levels in this game are insane.  As in, triple digits all around.

Also, Kevin at full strength.  THIS I want to see~!

Too bad he's still squishy, though

On 07/04/2017 at 4:03 PM, VincentASM said:

What a time to be alive indeed.

I can't recommend the Trails series enough; it is literally my favourite RPG series. FE is favourite SRPG though.

I had some reservations about the 3rd, but if you like the first two games at all, you'll probably love it. After getting used to the change in pace : P

Man, that ominous meeting was amazing. Not only because it totally explained the ending of SC...

Reveal hidden contents

And made Kevin look dumb for letting the guy walk away with the thing.

Well yeah, for a high-ranking member of the church he surely doesn't seem to be in the know