Regarding Mock Weapons from Amiibo Units

To start, I'd like to apologize if this is a question that has already been asked, as well as answered, however I did not find one, so I decided to make it myself.

Basically, once you tapped an Amiibo Unit 3 times, you can tap them a 4th time to get them to help around the castle. Additionally, if they appear in your Accessory Shop or Armory Shop, they will sell the special gifts (In the Accessory Shop) that you were originally offered when tapping the Amiibo's the first couple times, as well as "Mock Weapons" or "Replica's" of their Legendary equipment (In the Armory Shop) that any Unit can wield. My issue is that I do not have the money to buy any of the Amiibo, but I want to acquire said weapons. I would like to know if I visited someone else's castle if I would be able to purchase the "Mock Weapons" from their Armory, assuming that an Amiibo unit is running the shop. If so, I would like to request My Castle Address' so that I can visit your castle and purchase them. If you'd like, I canĀ give you an accessory of your choice. If I somehow still don't have said accessory you want, I'll just give you a random one. Thank you for your time. <3

tl;dr: Does anyone know if I can buy "Mock Weapons" from other Castles? Could I please get a Castle Address that has Amiibo Units if you can? I can send you an accessory in exchange, of your choosing, if you'd like. <3 Thanks.

PS: My 3DS is not hacked, so I can't use a mod to force unlock Amiibo Units either, so this is basically my only option as I don't trust myself enough to try modding it.

4 hours ago, ZeroFinal said:

No you can't buy replica weapons from other people's castle. You need the Amiibo itself or have your 3DS hacked or get someone else who has their 3DS hacked and let them do it for you.

Ah, that's too bad. Unfortunately all of my friends who play Fire Emblem are online.. Thanks for the reply nonetheless, I really apreciate it. :)

If there is any consolation, the Amiibo aren't quite as hard to find anymore. I bought Robin and Lucina a few months ago at Gamestop and Best Buy, respectively, and while I've yet to check other Amiibo dealers, I've always seen at least one FE Amiibo at both stores.

Marth and Ike I ordered from Japan though. But they weren't that expensive either.

On 4/10/2017 at 1:41 AM, Xenomata said:

If there is any consolation, the Amiibo aren't quite as hard to find anymore. I bought Robin and Lucina a few months ago at Gamestop and Best Buy, respectively, and while I've yet to check other Amiibo dealers, I've always seen at least one FE Amiibo at both stores.

Marth and Ike I ordered from Japan though. But they weren't that expensive either.

Well as I said before I don't exactly have any money right now ( I wasted it on Revelations as well as buying all the DLC ) but if their easier to get at least once I get more money later on I won't be spending hundreds of it on a single amiibo. Thanks for letting me know! <3