Underrated/Overlooked Fire Emblem Characters?

TheZakkAttack

20 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Honestly scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Three things.

1: Azura is probably higher than level 10 here, and Mozu probably has spendthrift if she's shooting taco. So none of this is relevant.

2: You can shoot a dude in the face for guage on the rescue stroll down and face 0 damage/0crit/0venge from main taco (his clone cannot kill you, at all) because guage. So none of this is relevant.

3: Holy dickballs Mozu has luck low enough to upset you now?!?!?!?! Levant to solo-Elise user confirmed.

Edit for giggles: +29 Extreme stack god Be!mozu can kill taco before he even moves with a luna proc or a crit and str statues. It's a silly build but it's a thing. Deathgod Corn/Mozu!Percy doesn't even need a proc for this though with his +34 stack.

Edited by joshcja

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Fates, anyone that isn't a Royal is overlooked by default, both by the game and the majority of the community.
Children characters have it especially bad, because of the admittedly not-good way they were implemented. I prefer most children over their parents, myself, but that's just my own opinion on the matter.
As far as specific examples go, I'd say Nyx, Velouria and Mitama are among the most criminally overlooked characters from Fates that deserve way more attention than they get. All three of them are interesting / entertaining characters with unique traits to set them apart from others and are still deep enough that you can't exactly call them 'one note', either, which is a common complaint made about modern Fire Emblem.

As far as gameplay goes, I'd take Bowzu over Taco Meme and Hana over Ryoma any day of the week.

Nyx's recruitment is one of the most forgettable in Conquest...  She's just there and decides to join. So much cool stuff they could have done with her... they could have had her be a myth/legend, with villagers whispering about the Dreaded Nyx, so when you finally meet her it's humorous/a shock. She was supposed to be somewhat notorious but we never see or hear it.

Isn't Velouria very popular, though...?

Edited by kiaxxl