[Maniac] Let's Play Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Deltre

Oh boy, here we go. Path of Radiance was a game in this series that I always really liked, but due to my poor handling of CDs as a kid I never had the chance to play through it fully beyond that first time years ago. Finally, I had the chance to play it again to refresh myself, and thought, "Wait, wasn't there supposed to be a super difficult Japanese exclusive mode never seen in the West?" Enter: Maniac Mode.

In this first part, I do the first 3 maps of the game and we start to get a look at some of our units. Already I can feel some of the difficulty increase, but it's nothing too crazy just yet. On I side note, since I'm playing this in part to see if this game holds up after not touching it since 2005/2006, I have to say that I really like the strong sense of characterization your units get right off the bat. It's pretty coo'.

I can't believe that I forgot to mention this, but if anyone interested in this wants to see a particular unit then go for it. I almost made this into a PMU, but like I say I haven't played this in years so I wanted to be able to at least use some units that would be guaranteed to be good. Pick Some of My Units doesn't have as nice a ring to it, but there ya go. I'll do me best to raise any requested character within reason. Except Boyd. 

Okay, yes, even Boyd. 

Full Playlist

Individual Chapters/Parts

Spoiler

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Chapter 2 - Part 1

Chapter 3 - Part 2

Chapter 4 - Part 2

Chapter 5 - Part 3

Chapter 6 - Part 4

Chapter 7 - Part 4

Chapter 8 - Part 5

Chapter 9 - Part 6

Chapter 10 [Stealth] - Part 7

Chapter 11 - Part 8 

Chapter 12 - Part 9

Chapter 13 - Part 10 Part 11

Chapter 14 - Part 12 Part 13

Chapter 15 - Part 14

Chapter 16 - Part 15 Part 16

Chapter 17 [1] - Part 17

Chapter 17 [2] - Part 17 Part 18

Chapter 17 [3] - Part 18 

Chapter 17 [4] - Part 18 Part 19

Chapter 18 - Part 20 Part 21

Chapter 19 [Knight Ring - Get] - Part 22

Chapter 20 - Part 23 Part 24

Edited by Deltre

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Path of Radiance Maniac Mode. Sweet, I couldn't have hoped for a better pick.

On future parts, could you maybe disable that Help Window in the lower right corner of the screen? I think it really takes up a lot of space.

Some thinks that I believe are worth noting after this first part:

Oscar and Boyd do indeed boast each other if they are on adjutant tiles. You could say that the game essentially uses the SNES support system and the GBA support system together. Unfortunately in addition to only having a range of 1, these kind of supports only increase critical hit. And apparently critical avoid in some rare cases.

And unfortunately, with one single exception bosses in Maniac have the same stats then those in Hard Mode. And Hard Mode bosses were already barely any stronger then their regular versions.

Activating the Bonus EXP window means that the game will tell you after each map how much Bonus EXP you've earned and for what objectives you got them. I see no reason to keep it disabled. I have no idea what IS was thinking by not only having it disabled by default but also requiring you to actually unlock it first. That way you won't get any feedback for fulfilling bonus objectives.

Btw Deltre, how come that you already have the bands and the BEXP options unlocked? I mean, they require you to have played through the game at least once but you say in the above post that you haven't touched the game since 2005/2006.

Edited by BrightBow

14 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Path of Radiance Maniac Mode. Sweet, I couldn't have hoped for a better pick.

On future parts, could you maybe disable that Help Window in the lower right corner of the screen? I think it really takes up a lot of space.

Can do!

15 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Some thinks that I believe are worth noting after this first part:

Oscar and Boyd do indeed boast each other if they are on adjutant tiles. You could say that the game essentially uses the SNES support system and the GBA support system together. Unfortunately in addition to only having a range of 1, these kind of supports only increase critical hit. And apparently critical avoid in some rare cases.

And unfortunately, with one single exception bosses in Maniac have the same stats then those in Hard Mode. And Hard Mode bosses were already barely any stronger then their regular versions.

Activating the Bonus EXP window means that the game will tell you after each map how much Bonus EXP you've earned and for what objectives you got them. I see no reason to keep it disabled. I have no idea what IS was thinking by not only having it disabled by default but also requiring you to actually unlock it first. That way you won't get any feedback for fulfilling bonus objectives.

Thank you for the refresher on that. It's been such a long time, and honestly, I'm not sure that I ever knew that these hidden supports were a thing. You learn something new every day I guess! Shame about the bosses though.

17 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Btw Deltre, how come that you already have the bands and the BEXP options unlocked? I mean, they require you to have played through the game at least once but you say in the above post that you haven't touched the game since 2005/2006.

The English patch also included an optional download with the game already cleared at least once. I decided to use that because I find the restrictions on Bands (and the fact that you can't immediately choose Fixed mode if that's your thing) a little silly. Other than that I haven't played the game other than testing the prologue to make sure things were working since way back in the day.

18 minutes ago, Mage Knight 404 said:

Calill or no balls, Deltre.

Well shucks, now I have to :^]

I despise the fact NoA thought we couldn't handle a little more challenge, in an RPG of all things, that's plain insulting!

Speaking of Japan exclusives, gonna try the crit forge glitch at least once? C'mon, it'd be fun. Just drop the natural crit on a forgeable weapon- a Slim Sword/Lance or Thunder tome- down to zero, and then watch as it skyrockets to 255.

That reminds me, be sure to Reinforce with Tanith at least once- that Falcoknight she summons is worth looking at.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Dude, I am loving your playlist of TearRing Saga! You've earned a subscriber in me, even if it's after the fact. And now you're doing my favorite FE? Madness!

I humbly request Zihark be given preferential treatment. No real reason other than he's my favorite.

IIRC the JP Maniac mode is barely harder than the NTSC Maniac mode, especially with the ridiculous tools and units you have in PoR (forging, BEXP, etc)

I think Hector Hard Mode>JP Maniac> SS Hard mode>NTSC Maniac, but the game doesn't really come close to climbing the FE difficulty rankings aside from that. And at the end of the game all four of these are on the low end of FE difficulty to begin with, so a change within their group barely matters.

Also requesting Astrid

Edited by Reality

Use Makalov you pussy

Also, that TRS LP was great! Can't wait for Berwick Saga to get an actual English translation and then to watch you play it for us

22 hours ago, Hylian Air Force said:

Let's not just have one Swordmaster. No choosing Callil nets you no balls, not using Stefan will get your Man Card revoked.

This. Swordmasters forever!

Honestly, I was going to say Stefan too, but I figured one selfish demand per person seemed like the reasonable limit.

On 4/10/2017 at 8:10 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

I despise the fact NoA thought we couldn't handle a little more challenge, in an RPG of all things, that's plain insulting!

Speaking of Japan exclusives, gonna try the crit forge glitch at least once? C'mon, it'd be fun. Just drop the natural crit on a forgeable weapon- a Slim Sword/Lance or Thunder tome- down to zero, and then watch as it skyrockets to 255.

That reminds me, be sure to Reinforce with Tanith at least once- that Falcoknight she summons is worth looking at.0. 

It's definitely irritating to say the least, but it was basically par for the course early on unless your name was Capcom (who regularly made their games harder in the US). I guess they were afraid of overloading our tiny American brains and overloading our fragile American egos. 

I'll show the glitch yeah, but I'll probably sell it after demonstrating. It's hilarious, but a little too good to actually make use of haha.

23 hours ago, Omegaprism said:

Dude, I am loving your playlist of TearRing Saga! You've earned a subscriber in me, even if it's after the fact. And now you're doing my favorite FE? Madness!

I humbly request Zihark be given preferential treatment. No real reason other than he's my favorite.

Thanks man! More people should definitely play TearRing Saga for themselves, it's really a fantastic game and probably my favorite FE after beating it. I can definitely use Zihark, he's a pretty cool guy. Besides, what's the harm in using one-

23 hours ago, Hylian Air Force said:

Let's not just have one Swordmaster. No choosing Callil nets you no balls, not using Stefan will get your Man Card revoked.

Two. Two swordmasters is what I was going to say. I don't really remember a lot about Stefan so that should be interesting if nothing else. Can do.

21 hours ago, Reality said:

IIRC the JP Maniac mode is barely harder than the NTSC Maniac mode, especially with the ridiculous tools and units you have in PoR (forging, BEXP, etc)

I think Hector Hard Mode>JP Maniac> SS Hard mode>NTSC Maniac, but the game doesn't really come close to climbing the FE difficulty rankings aside from that. And at the end of the game all four of these are on the low end of FE difficulty to begin with, so a change within their group barely matters.

Also requesting Astrid

That's an interesting take on the difficulty of each game from this era. One thing I will say about my own personal abilities though is that I'm generally much better at the games where each enemy is a threat as opposed to games where there are tons and tons of weaker, less threatening enemies. It's kind of backwards I know, but I have an easier time with something like CQ Lunatic than I do with something like Cog of Destiny (HHM). I'm not sure where I'd place HM Path of Radiance since it's been forever, but I'm interested to see where this game will fall for me either way.

Astrid huh. That should be fun haha.

7 hours ago, N30 said:

Use Makalov you pussy

Also, that TRS LP was great! Can't wait for Berwick Saga to get an actual English translation and then to watch you play it for us

And with one of my subscribers on youtube requesting Kieran, that officially gives me all four members of the pony patrol. 

When the Berwick Saga translation comes out you'd best believe I'm gonna be all over that my man. I know even less about Berwick than I did about the original (which was basically nothing) so I'm very excited for that one.

Anyways here's part 2. I get through the next 2 Chapters and the RNG dropkicks my spine. In other words, it begins.

I think Marcia's appearance only triggers once you move upwards. At least based on Gamexplain's PoR Stream were the player did not move out of the starting area until turn 8. Of course, that was in the American version Normal Mode. I can't say for sure how this would hold true in Maniac Mode since on my run I did try to move upwards as quickly as possible too. But if it is true, then maybe if one waits a turn some of those Axe Users would move down and Marcia wouldn't be at the risk of dying immediately.

That initial onslaught on that second map is really intimating. But I think I actually got through it relatively smoothly after deciding to quickly take out those guys in the upper right corner and then make my stand there. The terrain in that corner is a lot more beneficial then it looks, I'd say. Although I did have the benefit of a stronger Titania and an Ike with the Angelic Robe.

In case you don't remember, effective damage is only times 2 in this game, even in the Japanese version. So effective weapons usually are not all that great in this game. The Regal Sword is of course an exception since it's neither heavy or inaccurate as the other ones. But even so, it's effective bonus would barely make it stronger then a Silver Sword (14 vs 13). In my case, I held on to it's last charges for the majority of the game, intending to repair it. But once I got the Repair Staff, I was also able to freely buy Silver Swords, so it just wasn't worth it.

And you still seem to remember that in addition to zooming you can also spin and re-angle the camera with the C-Stick. You know I really like Fire Emblem with 3D map graphics like this, crude 3D models be damned. That way the action on the map just feels a lot more concrete and real. It helps that units are also pointing towards the direction they are moving instead of always facing downwards.

I do like that Archer animation too. Particular the way they keep aiming at his opponent while reloading. This probably makes no practical sense but I do think it looks pretty neat. While we are on the subject of archery, I would like to point out that Tear Ring Saga unlike every Fire Emblem game ever actually had their archers fire at an arc instead of firing in a straight line.

Btw, did you take note of how odd it is that Greil would suddenly put Ike in charge after back in the Prolouge he was still very hesitant about letting Ike on the battlefield at all? The subject comes up again later but Greil never gives a concrete answer to it. I do think that certain conclusions that one can draw are intended though. Like, it's probably not a coincidence that Greil made this decision right after learning that Daein came to Crimea.

Edit: And I think that you didn't turn the BEXP display back on. When you changed those settings initially, it was in the middle of the chapter. And since you had to restart, those setting weren't saved.

Edited by BrightBow

10 hours ago, BrightBow said:

I think Marcia's appearance only triggers once you move upwards. At least based on Gamexplain's PoR Stream were the player did not move out of the starting area until turn 8. Of course, that was in the American version Normal Mode. I can't say for sure how this would hold true in Maniac Mode since on my run I did try to move upwards as quickly as possible too. But if it is true, then maybe if one waits a turn some of those Axe Users would move down and Marcia wouldn't be at the risk of dying immediately.

My old Nintendo Power guide draws reinforcement lines in case you'd be interested. If you end your turn north of the 4-space wide horizontally zone (the area with the two covered stalls on the left and right), you'll trigger Marcia. It wouldn't be hard to check if that's the case on Maniac. I believe Day Breaks 3 has like four different reinforcement lines.

And in case you want a little info on Chapters 6 and 7:

Spoiler

For Chapter 6, the enemies will not notice your units until somebody ends a turn out of the forested zone.

For Chapter 7, enemy reinforcements (minus the thief) plus Gatrie and Shinon don't show up until you cross a line. The line's location oddly differs by one space depending on difficulty- typo? On Hard (so probably Maniac as well) the trigger line is between one and two spaces south of the soldier who guards the room with two chests. On Normal or Easy, the line is drawn between two and three spaces south of the same soldier. Both maps agree that the straight line makes a sudden turn northward on the far eastern side- if you stay to right of the wall which forms the right wall of the room with the one chest. The trigger line is not crossed in this area until you move north of three spaces south of the northeast candlestick. This basically means you can recruit Mia without worry.

I never could play MM and I never will be lucky to play it unless IS decides to bring out a remake with MM so I'm watching this partly just of curiousity.

As people already stated Marcia will appear if you cross a certain line in the game (chapter 7 has the same, so beware).

Chapter 4 was the hardest map in HM for me, and I'm pretty sure it will be also the case in MM because you're open from two sides and you have to cover Soren and Rhys. Shinon can't counterattack while Ike is fragile (give him the angelic robe!!!). Only Titania and Gatrie can really handle the enemies well.

Also the level jump of the enemies is noticable. They're level 9, about 3-4 levels higher than in HM. A higher difference in term of level than between NM and HM in FE10.

I'd say the turning point of difficulty is after chapter 7 or 8 when you have access to shop and inventory and you can forge.

Edited by Magillanica Lou Mayvin

The 3D models aren't even that bad to be honest. They are a bit worse on an actual GC from what I remember but it's a pretty good first try when you think about it. The map animations are definitely great too, and speaking of which. . .

Would anyone care if I turned off animations for enemy phase? I'm uploading part 3 right now and C5 enemy phases took a loooooong time and I imagine it will only get worse from here. I'll keep them on for player phase because I do like them and they're fun to look at, but good lord, there's a lot of enemy units in this game. Definitely an EP centric game.

I actually had no idea that Marcia was an area trigger. I don't think I've ever not moved forward immediately, at least with Gatrie haha.

Chapter 4 was definitely tricky, but actually I quite liked that one. I like that it actually accounts for the fact that you have three really powerful units in your group, and makes you use them if you want to win. A lot of FE titles tend to give you a few powerhouses early on, but the enemy make-up is such that you can just stomp the maps with your weak units anyways, so there's almost no point. I also really like that the Daein soldiers are a higher level because it really makes them feel more powerful than the pirates and bandits you'd been fighting up until then. 

I also asked the reddit guys for some suggestions on units to use. Right now the roster is looking like

Spoiler

Ike, Oscar, Mist, Titania, Kieran, Zihark, Jill, Astrid, Marcia, Stefan, Makalov, Calil, Soren, Volke, Boyd, Brom (!), and Bastion. Things are going to get interesting!

Edited by Deltre

2 hours ago, Deltre said:

I also asked the reddit guys for some suggestions on units to use. Right now the roster is looking like Ike, Oscar, Mist, Titania, Kieran, Zihark, Jill, Astrid, Marcia, Stefan, Makalov, Calil, Soren, Volke, Boyd, Brom (!), and Bastion. Things are going to get interesting!

Damn you lucked out! Bastian is the only mega dud listed, otherwise you have pretty much the entirety of the top and high tier save Reyson and Tanith. Brom will need some effort, but he can work with the...

Spoiler

Knight Ward's hidden +30% Speed Growth boost.

A nifty little thing you can with Volke in C11:

Spoiler

If you don't mind fielding him and you get him to proc 1 Speed, he can steal the boss's Laguzslayer if you bait it into swapping to his puny Iron Bow. A second Laguzslayer isn't mega useful, but Makalov/Ike/Zihark could benefit from it.

Part 3 is now up and Chapter 5 goes down with it. 

I'm actually really surprised that I didn't get trolled hard when asking for unit suggestions. I guess most peoples' favorites happen to be pretty decent units in this game? The only two units I picked for myself were 

Spoiler

Oscar and Mist.

That is indeed a rather fun team - emphasis on fun regarding Bastian, oh boy. He's gonna be a riot to raise up. |D

I would have picked Marcia but she and Jill are almost a prerequisite for a good Maniac Mode run anyway, so I threw my hat in the ring for Calill, as her being a solid all-rounder would help you out just in case Soren started slacking on offense. (plus Calill needs more rep in general (  ' v')b)

Yeah, killing the boss would not have ended the chapter. It's totally worth it though. Not for the Ashera Icon but because of a nameless Daein Soldier who doesn't take it particularly well and starts getting illusions of grandeur:

Daein Soldier 2: “General Dakova! No, not…the general…Not at the hands of these scum…I will not allow it! Aaaaah! Face me, and breathe your last, you wretched scum!”

In other news, I noticed Titania is carrying the Paladin Ring but she didn't actually have it equipped. Fortunately those rings are absurdly inconsequential, so even if she had gotten a level, it would have been unlikely to have made any difference.

Not only do Angelic Robes not fill up the HP during the map but the same thing even happens if you use them on the Battle Preparations Menu or in the Base Menu. I'm surprised that an error like this did not even end up getting fixed in the international version.

There was music during this chapter but it was oddly quiet.

I really like that scene at the end with the characters getting ready to make all sorts of preparations before leaving. It's completely inconsequential to the story but it helps to make the player feel the weight of these events, how the life of our characters has been completely turned upside down.

There are some neat details there too. Like when Elincia casually mentions sword fighting and riding among a list of skills that she has. Or that brief moment where Elincia is taken by surprise by Ike nonchalant sending her off to help out the others with their tasks, as if she was just some random girl. Even Mist was able to recognize how awkward it is for a princess to help her packing, which shows just how little awareness Ike has for the importance social class. A very brief moment that nevertheless hints on topics that will get very important later in the story. God, the script in this game is always such a joy to reread.

Edit:

The next map is going to be an Escape chapter. Since this isn't Thracia and you don't loose any units that don't escape, this isn't much different then Seize. But you do get some Bonus EXP for every character that escapes before Ike.

Edited by BrightBow

As for your bad luck with Boyd, if it makes you feel any better, it can't be worse than my luck with Jill, which is beyond awful...

On 4/13/2017 at 3:29 AM, BrightBow said:

Yeah, killing the boss would not have ended the chapter. It's totally worth it though. Not for the Ashera Icon but because of a nameless Daein Soldier who doesn't take it particularly well and starts getting illusions of grandeur:

In other news, I noticed Titania is carrying the Paladin Ring but she didn't actually have it equipped. Fortunately those rings are absurdly inconsequential, so even if she had gotten a level, it would have been unlikely to have made any difference.

Not only do Angelic Robes not fill up the HP during the map but the same thing even happens if you use them on the Battle Preparations Menu or in the Base Menu. I'm surprised that an error like this did not even end up getting fixed in the international version.

There was music during this chapter but it was oddly quiet.

I really like that scene at the end with the characters getting ready to make all sorts of preparations before leaving. It's completely inconsequential to the story but it helps to make the player feel the weight of these events, how the life of our characters has been completely turned upside down.

There are some neat details there too. Like when Elincia casually mentions sword fighting and riding among a list of skills that she has. Or that brief moment where Elincia is taken by surprise by Ike nonchalant sending her off to help out the others with their tasks, as if she was just some random girl. Even Mist was able to recognize how awkward it is for a princess to help her packing, which shows just how little awareness Ike has for the importance social class. A very brief moment that nevertheless hints on topics that will get very important later in the story. God, the script in this game is always such a joy to reread.

Edit:

The next map is going to be an Escape chapter. Since this isn't Thracia and you don't loose any units that don't escape, this isn't much different then Seize. But you do get some Bonus EXP for every character that escapes before Ike.

I had to go back and replay Chapter 5 (I needed the Hammer that I left on Gatrie :/) and I can confirm that scene with the soldier is hilarious. Sadly I wasn't recording so I can't show it off. I also forgot to mention, but the scene with Petrine and Davoka (or w/e the boss of C5s name is) changes slightly if he's dead. It's really the little things, ya know?

The writing in this game is definitely a strong point. The Greil Mercenaries in particular manage to all get some pretty strong characterization compared to the typical FE. Other characters, not so much sadly. Still, it's a cut above what you'd normally expect in FE that came before, and probably every FE that came after as well.

On 4/13/2017 at 2:43 AM, Mage Knight 404 said:

That is indeed a rather fun team - emphasis on fun regarding Bastian, oh boy. He's gonna be a riot to raise up. |D

You're telling me :l on the bright side before all this is over I should be able to make Bastian shank someone, which is funny if nothing else.

6 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

As for your bad luck with Boyd, if it makes you feel any better, it can't be worse than my luck with Jill, which is beyond awful...

Actually, it kind of does. Does that make me a bad person? Sorry about your Jills bro, she's good I swear

Anyways, since these videos take the better part of a day to render/upload I'm probably gonna shoot for every other day on these from now on. It doesn't help that I probably went a liiiittle overboard on this one, because I wanted to do a map that mattered. Long story short, I did both Chapter 6 and 7 because 6 is probably my least favorite map in the game that I can distinctly remember and I didn't feel like I had really progressed after beating 6. It's just kind of 'bleh' to play. So Part 4 is uploading now, but probably won't finish until tomorrow because my internet is phenomenal. In the meantime, here's...whatever this is

Shoutouts to everyone who's ever been on the edge of their seat for the better part of EP, only for the game to crush your soul and all your dreams along with it. 

I feel that so much. So, very very much.

4 minutes ago, Deltre said:

The writing in this game is definitely a strong point. The Greil Mercenaries in particular manage to all get some pretty strong characterization compared to the typical FE. Other characters, not so much sadly. Still, it's a cut above what you'd normally expect in FE that came before, and probably every FE that came after as well.

I've been reading through the supports in PoR, and the main GMs (so not Volke and Mia) have decent or good writing overall. Gatrie is weak in supports, but his story dialogue in the early chapters makes up for it. Then we get Shinon and Soren- who are both very well written characters, two of the best in PoR and dare I say FE as a whole.

9 minutes ago, Deltre said:

You're telling me :l on the bright side before all this is over I should be able to make Bastian shank someone, which is funny if nothing else.

I hope you mean "kill someone with a Stiletto", because that would be fun. Make it a Knife if you're really up for it.

Shinon looks like he is hurting without that +15 critical bonus mono-weapon promoted classes got in PoR international. Gatrie on the other hand is a standout, second only to Titania. Oscar and Ike are basically Eliwood-level deadweights, with Boyd and Soren amounting to even less than that.

And I just noticed that forging costs are double that of the international version in Japan. Meaning a max-forged Light tome should be over 50k. Hand Axe and Javelin forges are still relatively affordable though.

19 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And I just noticed that forging costs are double that of the international version in Japan. Meaning a max-forged Light tome should be over 50k.

And I thought a forged Light was financial suicide before... Holy crap.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

13 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Shinon looks like he is hurting without that +15 critical bonus mono-weapon promoted classes got in PoR international. Gatrie on the other hand is a standout, second only to Titania. Oscar and Ike are basically Eliwood-level deadweights, with Boyd and Soren amounting to even less than that.

And I just noticed that forging costs are double that of the international version in Japan. Meaning a max-forged Light tome should be over 50k. Hand Axe and Javelin forges are still relatively affordable though.

I think Shinion's still pretty alright considering he's probably one of my best tanks right now. If anything, at this point I'm glad he doesn't have that +15% Crit because it just messes with my strategies. It's definitely not doing him any favors later on though, that's for sure. 

Holy crap on that 50k Light tome though. I knew there was a reason I didn't like Rhys as a unit, and now I know why.

Anyways, here's part 4. Chapter 6 is kinda annoying like always, and if I were to do it again I'd probably just send Titania to the south with a Hand Axe/Javelin and watch the world burn. Doing it the intended way is pretty boring because you have nothing but empty movement for the first ~7 turns or so, and it's not really any easier to be honest.

I like Chapter 7 though! Getting the chests is a little bit silly since you need Titania to either A) One shot the Thieves or B) survive several rounds knee deep in enemies to be able to 2RKO them which means that no matter what you need a little luck to pull it off. Pretty fun map though, that one small nitpick aside.