My Sakura became a second Ryoma on my last Birthright run!

So I was really annoyed when I found out Shining Bow is unavailable on Birthright without using the Weapon Farming DLC, and even then, it could take forever to locate let alone win. I opted to try and make the MOST powerful Sakura I could without using DLC or scouting missions. Through a combination of staff grinding on the first couple bosses, I was able to promote her to Priestess incredibly early. I kept her in the class until I got Renewal, married her to Hayato,  pumped her up with every stat booster I got my hands on, then class changed her to Onmyoji. The result was a supremely powerful, self-sufficient demigodess who could keep up with Ryoma in the final chapters.

She capped her Magic and Speed and was able to tank multiple waves of enemies in the final chapter thanks to pair up bonuses and +1 Horse Spirit. Keeping her in Priestess for a bunch of levels was invaluable for the speed, skill, and defense growths.

I know that none of this is revolutionary, but it really excited me to see Sakura blossom so well in the endgame. Sakura as a unit definitely requires a ton of investment, but I would argue that she has the most potential out of the staff users on Birthright and definitely the most flexibility. 

Tomefaire, Miracle, and Renewal gave her a ton of survivability and power. 

Her stats by Chapter 27 including horse spirit and Hayato pairup were

Onmyoji Level 17

16 Strength

39 Magic 

31 Skill 

40 Speed

29 Luck

25 Defense

25 Resistance

Seems really strong. Honestly it's probably better than the shining bow, or it would be if it weren't for the sheer amount of power the shining bow has.

A similar deal happened in my first BR playthrough, but with Corrin-- with +spd/-lck he capped both by the time he fought Hans. I still have the file, and may edit in the stats.

I'm sure I got lucky, but on my first Birthright run, Sakura quickly became the MVP. I turned her into a Priestess, so her healing was good...

But damn. My attack rolls must have been spectacularly lucky, because she was effective as a bow-user, disproportionate to what she should have bee, I likened her to a healbot with a sniper rifle attached to her head, and I must have used the bow at least as much as the staff.