Voting gauntlet

TheEmblem

So apologies if your not supposed to start a thread this way still knew still getiing used to it. Anyway I have a question about the voting gauntlet and Ill try and make this as clear as possible cause I am horrible with explanations. Its just a real general question so sorry if it sounds stupid. So when you pick your teams how do you know whats going on with them winning or losing; besides the obvious. Is it because so many people have picked that team. Or is it in reality 6 people decided to play the voting gauntlet that have picked a side and it comes down to 2 people at the end leading the army. I read that you get friends and random people put into your army but just, how does it all go? Is it everyone online or really just 6 people is what Im trying to say I guess.

54 minutes ago, TheEmblem said:

So apologies if your not supposed to start a thread this way still knew still getiing used to it. Anyway I have a question about the voting gauntlet and Ill try and make this as clear as possible cause I am horrible with explanations. Its just a real general question so sorry if it sounds stupid. So when you pick your teams how do you know whats going on with them winning or losing; besides the obvious. Is it because so many people have picked that team. Or is it in reality 6 people decided to play the voting gauntlet that have picked a side and it comes down to 2 people at the end leading the army. I read that you get friends and random people put into your army but just, how does it all go? Is it everyone online or really just 6 people is what Im trying to say I guess.

Not everyone is online at once, but the scores of each team are composed of the combined scores of everybody playing on that team. Which is usually a lot of people. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me. 

It's basically just the total sum of the scores of everyone on that team, calculated every hour if I remember right. So it's not everyone online at once - that would be nigh impossible given the time zone differences, but as people play throughout the gauntlet their score is accumulated to the total score of their team. I hope that makes sense!