A sneak peak upcoming Nintendo direct?

FoliFF

Upcoming Nintendo direct on 12 of April is confirmed to have mostly about ARMS and Splatoons 2 but that doesn't mean we will not hear any other announcement along with them. Do you think we will get a teaser of sorts like how Fates got announced back in the day. Or do you think we will get later down the line after Echoes have been released like around E3 or later?

Fire Emblem Switch isn't releasing until 2018. We probably won't get anything more than tiny teasers until much later this year. If anything, we'll see a bit more about FE Warriors. 

Heck, it's early enough that they could up and cancel FE Switch if they needed to. Just like FE 64.

I'm thinking this direct will only be the two premier games, then some clean up to tell us about the final 3DS titles that haven't been talked about much in the last six months. Pikmin 3DS, Mario Sports, and of course Echoes. Could be an english version of the Japanese commercial, or just a reminder of the May 19th release date with some stock footage of cutscenes. I'm skeptical we'll see Warriors footage, or anything to do with FE Switch. I'm counting on them saving the details until E3's direct.

50 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Could be an english version of the Japanese commercial, or just a reminder of the May 19th release date with some stock footage of cutscenes. 

I'm betting most likely this. Warriors seems like a fairly big thing, so they'll save that for later.

We haven't even got Echoes yet. Bet on that if anything; FEWarriors seems like a 50/50.
The absolute earliest I see them doing anything related to FE16 is E3, and even then I doubt it.
Really, don't expect much until Warriors gets out the door.