Fire Emblem Heroes Maintenance causing overload of hype for next game! What do I do?

Marth_of_Altea

15 minutes ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

On topic, you could do some pushups/situps/crunches/yoga/etc if you can't exercise outside. It's always good to keep your blood pumping. 

Yeah, I guess I could do some strength training. Maybe it'll help my base-stats/growth-rates in FE15 when I get it. Maybe it win't happen, but it's just a potential placebo effect.

10 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Cool beans. Watch it end in a food fight

You could read...

http://archiveofourown.org/works/7339498/chapters/16672318?show_comments=true&view_full_work=false#comment_102394794

I thought the ending to this was perfect.

Just finished reading it and normally I don't go for shipping fics but the comedy in this was great XD

I'm currently modding some GBA FE sprites to pass time (I think I have a new addiction)
But like eclispe said, if possible, go for a nice walk. Heck, it's pretty nice to look at all the night lights and admire the dark sky and atmosphere.
If not, see if you can do some hobbies. I'm sure you have some.
If that's not possible, try reading up some articles online or marathon a show or rewatch a bunch of videos on Youtube.

You gotta have something to do other than Fire Emblem.

Play other FE games, and maybe try different strategies or challenges (like one class or a PMU). I know after the Fates E3 trailer was shown, I was getting hyped for Fates, so I played Awakening for a while, and that helped.

Just now, Falcom said:

I'm currently modding some GBA FE sprites to pass time (I think I have a new addiction)
But like eclispe said, if possible, go for a nice walk. Heck, it's pretty nice to look at all the night lights and admire the dark sky and atmosphere.
If not, see if you can do some hobbies. I'm sure you have some.
If that's not possible, try reading up some articles online or marathon a show or rewatch a bunch of videos on Youtube.

You gotta have something to do other than Fire Emblem.

Well, I obviously have things to do other than Fire Emblem (didn't mean to sound rude there, it is a valid point), the only problem is I lose motivation for a project right after the planning phase (if it's a long-term project). And I did go for a walk today, the distance from my library to the nearest restaurant is at least 1.2 miles, up-hill, so it was more of a hike than a walk. Granted, I could sit out on my deck and look at the stars, but I did that last night. I already marathoned a WHOLE season of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives (which got stale after the first 3 episodes, by the way), and I just watch a slew of videos on YouTube.

The only thing left is to sleep (or write that pineamato cinnamon roll story).

7 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

Play other FE games, and maybe try different strategies or challenges (like one class or a PMU). I know after the Fates E3 trailer was shown, I was getting hyped for Fates, so I played Awakening for a while, and that helped.

Your suggestion is definitely helpful, and I might play through some of the older games (Geneology, MotE, etc.), but that image below your post? NOT helpful! XD

Edited by Marth_of_Altea

29 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

Save your Benadryl, exercise, chess board. I think the maintenance is over.

Oh thank Naga! Time to tip the scales. By the way, I'm working on the Pineamato story, if anyone's interested. Here's the link:

The Pineamato and the Failed Culinary Experiment

Edit: Finished the story. Now going back to Heroes. Thank you for all the helpful suggestions. Enjoy the story! :)

Edited by Marth_of_Altea

Ah yes, what to do while you're in state of hype. The answer is surprisingly simple really.

BURN ALL THOSE WHO DEFY OUR DRAGON LORD MEDEUS!!!!!!! MAKE THEM REGRET EVER THINKING THEY COULD STAND AGAINST THE GREAT MEDUS!!!!!! >:)

Just now, Kiran said:

Really? I had to update the app in Google Play store first. Maybe try that? Otherwise I have no idea :/

Ahh. I have an iphone. Maybe that's why. Like, it's been saying it has an update in game, but not in the store. It's been like this for a while.

50 minutes ago, Marth_of_Altea said:

Oh thank Naga! Time to tip the scales. By the way, I'm working on the Pineamato story, if anyone's interested. Here's the link:

The Pineamato and the Failed Culinary Experiment

Edit: Finished the story. Now going back to Heroes. Thank you for all the helpful suggestions. Enjoy the story! :)

Omg, this is great! Thank you!

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

Just finished reading it and normally I don't go for shipping fics but the comedy in this was great XD

Ikr? The ending was so good I applauded.