April 12th 2017 Direct Discussion

LucarioGamer812

So the direct happened today, and I'm giving my personal viewpoints on it. I'll be honest it was lacking severely, but with E3 being big for Nintendo this year, this could just be a small warm-up for them. So my personal highlights were mainly the amiibo being announced. It took forever but we are finally getting the last smash series amiibo, in two versions each no-less! Additionally getting the young link and two skyward sword links was also something I'm happy of. If you follow breath of the wild some, you'll know that there is two amiibo outfits not obtainable legitly, and these amiibo fit them. The odd thing is why is there two skyward sword amiibos? That's something that has me intrigued. The other main thing for me was them briefly discussing Echoes. While we already knew most of this information from leaks and reviews, it was still nice to hear about it. So what are your guys opinions on this direct?

Edited by LucarioGamer812
Forgot part of the title