What is Rudolf's age and does it make sense? [SPOILERS]

Rudolf's new design makes him appear much older. Because Alm is still a child, and Rudolf is his father, how old was Rudolf when he "made" Alm? It just seems strange to me that a teenager's father already has fully white hair and such.

I'm not a fan of his appearance being aged up. He looks much more stereotypically kingly. Which is probably the point but his original portrait, while basic, had more of a tyrant but strangely handsome and dependable feel.

43 minutes ago, Bowbow said:

IS probably wants to go with the whole "Walhart is descended from Alm (and thus Rudolf)" theory, hence the long white hair.

Rudolf's line sure fell from grace if his descendant fell under the manipulation of Excellus.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

It's not that unusual, people have kids well into their 30s and early 40s, especially men. Combine that with variable greying ages + the stress of being a king, he's lucky they didn't make him go bald either.

Edited by Jedor

On 13/04/2017 at 5:49 AM, Emperor Hardin said:

Rudolf's line sure fell from grace if his descendant fell under the manipulation of Excellus.

Walhart is a walking headache. Nothing about him and his empire make sense.
Screw Awakening, Screw Walmart. Screm everything tied to Awakening.

Damn, that means he had Alm at 33, no wonder Alm's mom is never mentioned.... though Ruru doesn't seems to be impregnate the first woman seen. That or he just banged the hottest that was arround. Like father, like son.
Personally, I'm more interesting about how Rudolf though it plan was fool-proof. For all he knew, Alm could have gone full Nazi.

Obviously, there's zero chance for that to happens, but you see what I means.

3 hours ago, B.Leu said:

Walhart is a walking headache. Nothing about him and his empire make sense.
Screw Awakening, Screw Walmart. Screm everything tied to Awakening.

Damn, that means he had Alm at 33, no wonder Alm's mom is never mentioned.... though Ruru doesn't seems to be impregnate the first woman seen. That or he just banged the hottest that was arround. Like father, like son.
Personally, I'm more interesting about how Rudolf though it plan was fool-proof. For all he knew, Alm could have gone full Nazi.

Obviously, there's zero chance for that to happens, but you see what I means.

The logic would probably be growing up in Sofia would make him less Nazilike and more of a radical liberal. Mycen also clearly raised Alm to be a pacifist so I guess Rudolf was putting a lot of trust in him.