My Correlation PMU

VallaKnight12

Hey guys, I've been thinking about doing a Revelation playthrough with only Corrins, on Hard-Classic mode. All Corrins must start at level 10, they must start in an unpromoted class, or a DLC class, and can have up to one exclusive skills from any class, even from a DLC class, acting as their 'personal' skill. I will need you guys to give me your castle addresses so I can recruit your Corrins, and make sure there's nothing blocking the throne and make sure no one at the castles is equipped with anything, an don hold. You must also list your bane/boon along with the class of your Corrin. Unlike other Corrin runs people had been doing, I will allow the Corrins to have up to two stat boosters on their stats, just don't go overboard on the boosters. Also, I live in North America, so North Americna Corrins only. This will be the list of Corrins I will be taking in, the list may grow in the future and as of right now, I'll take 20 Corrins.:

1.Valzor: Talent: Fighter, Bane: Strong Boon: Slow: Personal Skill: Quixotic

Edited by VallaKnight12