Fatesonas/FE Fates OCs?

takupeachii

(my first forum post sorry its so bad and awkward)

So, I was wondering if anybody here has fan characters for Fates. Not for any reason, really, just to see how many people actually do so I can get to know em' better, talk about our characters, a whole bunch o' stuff, really! BTW, if you see anyone on tumblr by the name of lovezeawesomeme, that is moi ;) (i dont even like hetalia anymore i just dont wanna change my username hahahahaha)

1 hour ago, takupeachii said:

(my first forum post sorry its so bad and awkward)

So, I was wondering if anybody here has fan characters for Fates. Not for any reason, really, just to see how many people actually do so I can get to know em' better, talk about our characters, a whole bunch o' stuff, really! BTW, if you see anyone on tumblr by the name of lovezeawesomeme, that is moi ;) (i dont even like hetalia anymore i just dont wanna change my username hahahahaha)

I can't say that I do, I'm afraid; the closest I come to stuff like that is just customising my avatar, had cannoning their personality and the like, and I don't want to start doing that with Corrin/Kamui until I actually complete the games a bit more.

I do recall seeing a self-insert thread a few pages back though, if that might be what you're looking for?

(You have piqued my curiosity as to what your 'Fatesona' is, though :ph34r:)

1 hour ago, Quiver said:

I can't say that I do, I'm afraid; the closest I come to stuff like that is just customising my avatar, had cannoning their personality and the like, and I don't want to start doing that with Corrin/Kamui until I actually complete the games a bit more.

I do recall seeing a self-insert thread a few pages back though, if that might be what you're looking for?

(You have piqued my curiosity as to what your 'Fatesona' is, though :ph34r:)

Ah, yeah, man. "Fatesona" has kinda lost it's meaning by now, it could be anything, even if it isn't directly based off of you. But, I'll be delighted to tell you all about em'! My first is Bette, she's a fighter from Nohr, and has a kid following her around named Jiro, an apothecary from Hoshido who got lost and ended up in Nohr, and then there's Hibiki, a kinshi knight from Hoshido working under royalty. It's all the info I'll give right now, and like I said, it's my first ever forum topic on this site so it's not the best thing ^^"

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

I can't say I try to develop them or even try to insert them into the world (i don't actually like self-inserts much), but I do compulsively do costume design. I really like doing costume design.

so yeah there is that

Well, "Fatesona" is kinda losin' it's meaning, but people still like to use the term for some reason, which I've got no problem with ;) So, just Fates OCs in general, really

If you're talking OCs I do have a kid I made for the Ryoma/Rinkah pair because

1) I like the Oni class

2) buff girls are the best

3) Fire clan needs an heir

so there's some stuff on her in there http://cuniculosus.tumblr.com/post/145639560346/haruka-is-designed-to-be-ryoma-and-rinkahs

given the chance to draw abs i will draw a lot of abs

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

If you're talking OCs I do have a kid I made for the Ryoma/Rinkah pair because

1) I like the Oni class

2) buff girls are the best

3) Fire clan needs an heir

so there's some stuff on her in there http://cuniculosus.tumblr.com/post/145639560346/haruka-is-designed-to-be-ryoma-and-rinkahs

given the chance to draw abs i will draw a lot of abs

Nice, man ;) that's a good art~

Most of my FE OCs are Tellius based, but I have two Fates ones. Ebony is a black furred kitsune. Kitsunes are extremely superstitious, and black is a rare color for them, with most being shades of red/yellow/orange/brown, and the occasional white or silver. They believe that a black kitsune will bring bad luck, misfortune, and the eventual downfall of the tribe. So of course Ebony, who was just called Omega, was treated like crap until she ran off one night. She ran into some human fur hunters and she would've died if a wolfskin pack hadn't been there to help her fight them off. She was wounded, so they took her to their healers, not like human healers of course, they don't use magic to heal. Herbal remedies, basically. The pack healers were a couple with a rambunctious young daughter, Kali, who convinced her parents to adopt Omega and they renamed her Ebony. Kali has blueish gray fur and her and Ebony are close like sisters, naturally. 

22 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Most of my FE OCs are Tellius based, but I have two Fates ones. Ebony is a black furred kitsune. Kitsunes are extremely superstitious, and black is a rare color for them, with most being shades of red/yellow/orange/brown, and the occasional white or silver. They believe that a black kitsune will bring bad luck, misfortune, and the eventual downfall of the tribe. So of course Ebony, who was just called Omega, was treated like crap until she ran off one night. She ran into some human fur hunters and she would've died if a wolfskin pack hadn't been there to help her fight them off. She was wounded, so they took her to their healers, not like human healers of course, they don't use magic to heal. Herbal remedies, basically. The pack healers were a couple with a rambunctious young daughter, Kali, who convinced her parents to adopt Omega and they renamed her Ebony. Kali has blueish gray fur and her and Ebony are close like sisters, naturally. 

Interesting~

Here's one of mine...

Name: Merrilee

Class: Level 1 Hero

Weapon Rank: B Swords, C Axes 

Base stats:

Hp: 32
Str: 24
Mag: 10
Skl: 30
Spd: 35
Lck: 17
Def: 16
Res: 12

Details: Her brother was a member of the resistance group in Cheve and he was executed during the conclusion of Chapter 13 Conquest. Seeing her brother's body executed like that made her take up the sword and vow to get revenge on the commander of the Nohrian army, Prince Corrin. She eventually joins the Hoshidan army as well and participates in the battle of Chapter 23 Conquest. 

Edited by Avarice_Shadow

I have a few of characters for Fates that I use, but they haven't been properly developed. Sort of. The main ones are named Aogera and Nagatsuki, a sort of star crossed lovers pair that I use as the parents of Hinata whenever I type out little drabbles about him because, seriously, Oboro isn't Takumi's only retainer, guys. #HinataMattersToo.

(I'm gonna spoiler because of the length lol of my gracious head!canon.)

Spoiler

Once a member of the Flame Tribe, Aogera is the elder sister of Kumagera, a Hoshidan general (and capturable boss in-game). The neice of the previous chieftain, she engaged to a man related to the royal family - probably a slightly younger brother or a cousin to Sumeragi. The relationship was meant to solidify ties between a weakened and desperate Flame Tribe still recovering from an enemy invasion and the bountiful Hoshido. Kumagera was also sent with a battalion of Oni Savages as an offering of military aid to help the whole deal further. So long-story-short, she was banished from the clan and exiled to an unnamed location for disgracing both the clan and the hospitality of the Hoshidan royal family for having an affair and subsequently becoming pregnant with a bastard child (a.k.a. the bundle of awesome that is Hinata).

Nagatsuki was a talented warrior descending from a long line of samurai said to have been defending the royal family since the foundation days of Hoshido. While Aogera was staying in Hoshido, he was placed in charge of her protection by her fiancé due to his abilities and dedication. He actually didn't want to be her bodyguard as he was inappropriately attracted to her (which was reciprocated), but, because he was very reluctant to tell the true reason why to his lord, he was forced to attend to her against his better judgement. Again, long-story-short, he and Aogera eventually got together after skirting around each other. Their relationship was predominately emotional, but, after a formal gathering, they slept with one another with the result being Hinata.

Aogera, hoping to shield Nagatsuki, claimed that she accidentally slept with some random man after the formal, mistaking him for her fiancé as she was inebriated. This left inattentiveness as Nagatsuki's only wrongdoing, which was easily written off considering the circumstances. He harbored shame and hate for himself, particularly when Aogera requested that he raise Hinata in Hoshido, but it was somewhat assuaged by Mikoto selecting Hinata as Takumi's retainer, revealing that she knew of the whole secret scandal (through her whole premonition power or whatever don't ask).

Nagatsuki is described by Hinata to be "like shale," stating that even though "he is supposed to be hard and unyielding like a rock, he is actually very fragile." Hinata complains that his father is unnecessarily demanding and callous towards him, becoming vexed when his father refuses to show him the vulnerabilities he already knows exists. There is tension between them as Hinata views his father as a coward for never visiting Aogera despite having permission from Queen Mikoto; Nagatsuki tends to be wary of his own son as he knows they will eventually return to the same subject he doesn't want to talk about.

Aogera is described by Hinata to be "like a peach," elaborating further that though "she can appear soft and tender on the outside, one never knows when her sweetness will be replaced with sourness." He notes that she has her "good days and bad days," hinting that she may suffer from some sort of emotional or psychological problems. Despite this, Hinata loves his mother quite deeply and visits her often, bearing sunflowers and stories from home in Hoshido. Though he tends to disappear unannounced during these times, his father, Takumi and Queen Mikoto tend to know where he has gone off to.

Don't ask too many questions as this is just a vague, scattered outline of the general relationship. A lot of it doesn't make sense. I doubt it will until I properly iron out everything.

Edited by saisymbolic

50 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

I have a few of characters for Fates that I use, but they haven't been properly developed. Sort of. The main ones are named Aogera and Nagatsuki, a sort of star crossed lovers pair that I use as the parents of Hinata whenever I type out little drabbles about him because, seriously, Oboro isn't Takumi's only retainer, guys. #HinataMattersToo.

(I'm gonna spoiler because of the length lol of my gracious head!canon.)

Hide contents

Once a member of the Flame Tribe, Aogera is the elder sister of Kumagera, a Hoshidan general (and capturable boss in-game). The niece of the previous chieftain, she was engaged to a man related to the royal family—probably a slightly younger brother or a cousin to Sumeragi. The relationship was meant to solidify ties between a weakened and desperate Flame Tribe still recovering from an enemy invasion and the bountiful Hoshido. Kumagera was also sent with a battalion of Oni Savages as an offering of military aid to help the whole deal further. So long-story-short, she was banished from the clan and exiled to an unnamed location for disgracing both the clan and the hospitality of the Hoshidan royal family for having an affair and subsequently becoming pregnant with a bastard child (a.k.a. the bundle of awesome that is Hinata).

Nagatsuki was a talented warrior descending from a long line of samurai said to have been defending the royal family since the foundation days of Hoshido. While Aogera was staying in Hoshido, he was placed in charge of her protection by her fiancé due to his abilities and dedication. He actually didn't want to be her bodyguard as he was inappropriately attracted to her (which was reciprocated), but, because he was very reluctant to tell the true reason why to his lord, he was forced to attend to her against his better judgement. Again, long-story-short, he and Aogera eventually got together after skirting around each other. Their relationship was predominately emotional, but, after a formal gathering, they slept with one another with the result being Hinata.

Aogera, hoping to shield Nagatsuki, claimed that she accidentally slept with some random man after the formal, mistaking him for her fiancé as she was inebriated. This left inattentiveness as Nagatsuki's only wrongdoing, which was easily written off considering the circumstances. He harbored shame and hate for himself, particularly when Aogera requested that he raise Hinata in Hoshido, but it was somewhat assuaged by Mikoto selecting Hinata as Takumi's retainer, revealing that she knew of the whole secret scandal (through her whole premonition power or whatever don't ask).

Nagatsuki is described by Hinata to be "like shale," stating that even though "he is supposed to hard and unyielding like a rock, he is actually very fragile." Hinata complains that his father is unnecessarily demanding and callous towards him, becoming vexed when his father refuses to show him the vulnerabilities he already knows exists. There is tension between them as Hinata views his father as a coward for never visiting Aogera despite having permission from Queen Mikoto; Nagatsuki tends to be wary of his own son as he knows they will eventually return to the same subject he doesn't want to talk about.

Aogera is described by Hinata to be "like a peach," elaborating further that though "she can appear soft and tender on the outside, one never knows when her sweetness will be replaced with sourness." He notes that she has her "good days and bad days," hinting that she may suffer from some sort of emotional or psychological problems. Despite this, Hinata loves his mother quite deeply and visits her often, bearing sunflowers and stories from home in Hoshido. Though he tends to disappear unannounced during these times, his father, Takumi and Queen Mikoto tend to know where he has gone off to.

Don't ask too many questions as this is just a vague, scattered outline of the general relationship. A lot of it doesn't make sense. I doubt it will until I properly iron out everything.

Wow, this was actually pretty cool and fascinating! I'd love to see more on this!

1 hour ago, Avarice_Shadow said:

Here's one of mine...

Name: Merrilee

Class: Level 1 Hero

Weapon Rank: B Swords, C Axes 

Base stats:

Hp: 32
Str: 24
Mag: 10
Skl: 30
Spd: 35
Lck: 17
Def: 16
Res: 12

Details: Her brother was a member of the resistance group in Cheve and he was executed during the conclusion of Chapter 13 Conquest. Seeing her brother's body executed like that made her take up the sword and vow to get revenge on the commander of the Nohrian army, Prince Corrin. She eventually joins the Hoshidan army as well and participates in the battle of Chapter 23 Conquest. 

Nice, my dude~