GameXplain Close Up Look at Alm & Celica amiibo (edit clarification about the game copy shown in the video was a Demo from an another Event)

GameXplain just uploaded the video that showed a close up look at both of the amiibos and the game. This was actually just uploaded from a few minutes ago and I wondered has the review copies or this is just could be an another demo, but I wondered what footage will GameXplain will allow to show since they appeared to snapshot the English version of the game as well?

Edit: Clarified to GameXplain to ask if this was a Review Copy or an another Demo Event of the game, Andre, Derrick's, or Ash's answer was the demo event, not a review copy yet.

Edited by King Marth 64
Clarification Answered

You sure that's not just a demo copy? They probably would have videoed it (the amiibos) instead of images, if they had access this early (or maybe it has to do with contracts). 

Amiibos look nice though (Celica's face is a bit off, but I think that's a thing with most of the more human amiibos)

Edited by Limstella

The Amiibos aren't really a priority for me but they do look nice and i'll get them eventually.

But why are the swords always bent?

Also, you can see a coffee in the background, so yeah, GameXplain probably did receive a review copy. We're like, a month away from the English release anyways. They probably just wanted to show what the Amiibos looked like and then they'll eventually show what they actually do.

Derrick is probably gonna be the one who reviews the game.

GameXplain (probably Andre) just replied back my question about the game copy that was shown in the video for clarification, this was an another demo from the another event that was shown in the video. I'll fix the thread soon.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But why are the swords always bent?

I'm pretty sure that was possibly an accident.

2 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I'm pretty sure that was possibly an accident.

Bent swords are a usual occurrence with FE Amiibo from what I hear. My Ike and Roy Amiibos have bent swords. I don't remember about my Robin tho.