Create a Special Costumed character!

Anacybele

Of course, the bunny characters gave me this idea. Let's create our own special costume ideas for existing FE characters. It could be for a season, a holiday, or even a speculative CYL idea for Ike, Lyn, Roy, and Lucina. You could do a character in a different class than what they already have too, that counts!

It's a little like the last thread we had on this subject, except we give full profiles to these costumed characters, with weapons, stats, skills, and all. Keep in mind, though, that certain holidays are likely not going to be bothered with due to regional differences. 4th of July and Thanksgiving, for example, are US/North America only, nothing to do with Japan. So come up with ideas for these if you want, just don't get your hopes up too high for something like them becoming a reality. xP

I'm going to expand my original idea of Summer Ike, who I plan to draw when it's a little closer to summer. :3

Summer Ike

Color: Green (axe)

Weapon: Drumstick Axe+

Weapon description: It looks like a giant chicken leg with a blade on the meat end. It has a might of 13 and heals 5 HP every three turns.

Costume Description: Summer Ike uses RD Ike's general design, so he's tall and muscular. He wears a tank top with a KFC spoof logo drawn on the front (it reads CFC instead, standing for Crimea Fried Chicken lol), red swim shorts, and sandals (figured these were a bit more practical than flip flops lol. I know practicality is kind of thrown out the window here in general, but still). A towel hangs from Ike's swim shorts and a pair of goggles sits around his head (tied by rope-like string rather than stretch bands though). Oh, and for extra amusement, his art will depict him eating an actual chicken leg. XD

Stats:

HP - 35

Attack - 36

Defense - 22

Speed - 31

Res - 34

Skills:

Offensive - Well Done: User attacks with 60% more attack. Cooldown of 4.

A - Speed+1/2/3

B - Exercise: Unit can move an extra space after attacking.

Summon Quote: "I'm Ike, of the Greil Mercenaries. My guys and I are taking some time off work for some summer fun, though."

Castle Quotes:

"I know it's odd for me to be carrying a weapon when I'm just trying to have fun, but...you can never be too careful."

"My sister, Mist, wouldn't stop laughing at this axe I'm carrying... I wish she would shut up. Though it is a little ridiculous."

"I enjoy going swimming and eating meat right off the campfire during summer. Swimming is great exercise, and meat helps build your body!"

"I actually like ribs and steaks more than chicken, but chicken is great too."

"Want to go take a dip in a local lake or beach later? I can teach you some swim tricks if you'd like as well!"

Voiced Quotes:

"The eyewear on my head lets me see under water without getting water in my eyes. It's quite useful during swimming!"

"If you don't have any swimwear, let me see what I can do to help. You should always swim during summer!"

"I realize my axe is a chicken leg. Don't ask."

"I usually wear some armor for battle, but not when I'm ready for summer. I'm faster this way too."

"If I'm not swimming on a summer day, I like going for a jog or working out with my friend, Boyd."

"Summer at last!"

Offensive Skill Quotes:

"Summer won't be ruined by you!"

"You're about to be well done!"

"Have the meats!"

That's all, I think! There's an Arby's reference somewhere up there, btw. lol

ARBY'S 

WE HAVE THE MEATS

Ahem, didn't come to make my own, just came to say you're missing a death quote and a confession quote

I like it though

Why a chicken leg to represent summer though? XD

Some of your skills could use some work too, I'll check it out later cause I'm busy though

Edited by Arcanite

Drumstick Axe is an funny idea for a weapon and it could be useful for summer event for Heroes. But, would that CFC logo on Ike's swim gear as in Crimea Fried Chicken be copy write unless if Nintendo of Japan, America, and other headquarters did asked their permission from KFC first?

And also, what about his sister, Roy, and Liliana be in the Summer Event as well, would that consider to work or would other characters be better?

Edited by King Marth 64

9 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Drumstick Axe is an funny idea for a weapon and it could be useful for summer event for Heroes. But, would that CFC logo on Ike's swim gear as in Crimea Fried Chicken be copy write unless if Nintendo of Japan, America, and other headquarters did asked their permission from KFC first?

Nah, nobody sued them for the Scooby Doo or Larry the Cable Guy references in Awakening, and nobody sued Disney for all the store logo spoofs in Zootopia (there are a LOT here and I doubt Disney asked every single one of those companies for permission), so I doubt that would be an issue.

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

ARBY'S 

WE HAVE THE MEATS

Ahem, didn't come to make my own, just came to say you're missing a death quote and a confession quote

I like it though

Why a chicken leg to represent summer though? XD

Some of your skills could use some work too, I'll check it out later cause I'm busy though

That's the reference! lol

Ah, right. I don't have those yet though. XD

Because grilling/barbecuing meat is a common summer thing, and meat is Ike's thing. And a chicken leg looks enough like a club/weapon to me to be an axe. :P

Yeah, I'm a novice on the skill thing. Any advice is appreciated!

Edited by Anacybele

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nah, nobody sued them for the Scooby Doo or Larry the Cable Guy references in Awakening, and nobody sued Disney for all the store logo spoofs in Zootopia (there are a LOT here and I doubt Disney asked every single one of those companies for permission), so I doubt that would be an issue.

Wait, where did they have those references of Scooby-Doo and Larry the Cable Guy in any of the script of Awakening at? I don't recall seeing any references of Scooby-Doo some of the script when the last time I played Fire Emblem Awakening?

Also, I kinda wondered what the Summer Event will be like in Fire Emblem Heroes like maybe hosting an another event to focuses on Summer and having a beach party or the team probably went to beach to look for the Emblians causing any ruckus in the World of Zenith and found some heroes at the beach?

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

Wait, where did they have those references of Scooby-Doo and Larry the Cable Guy in any of the script of Awakening at? I don't recall seeing any references of Scooby-Doo some of the script when the last time I played Fire Emblem Awakening?

Also, I kinda wondered what the Summer Event will be like in Fire Emblem Heroes like maybe hosting an another event to focuses on Summer and having a beach party or the team probably went to beach to look for the Emblians causing any ruckus in the World of Zenith and found some heroes at the beach?

One of Donnel's battle quotes is a direct Larry the Cable Guy one: "Let's git 'er done!"

The Scooby Doo reference is made by Sumia in a conversation with Miriel in one of the DLC scenarios. She says "I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for your meddling experiments!"

And who knows, I just hope it doesn't involve ONLY swimsuits. Some summer dresses, tank tops like I have on Ike, and Japanese wear would be nice too.

Summer Festival Ninian

Ninian in a summer festival yukata holding a cup of shaved ice.

• Blue Tome (because for whatever reason, Valaskjalf is blue instead of the proper green)
  • Weapon: Shaved Ice+

Not too particular about stats.

52 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

tank tops like I have on Ike

Just realized you gave him a tank top Where the frick are my abs. I WAS PROMISED ABS

Ahem, for the skills. That restore 5 health every 3 turns isn't unique. Its basically a worse renewal. You should give him something like "Gain +4 defense on enemy phase" because that's a little more unique and useful. Or something else too. Ya gotta think of something not done yet, but not too OP y'know?

Exercise is a little redundant since Clair gets Hit and run already.

Well done: I'm not too sure about. Its dragon fang with +10% which ain't half bad, but since he's kinda slow he'll probably die before he gets use of it (unfortunately). Also, no costume specific Special Attack Skills have been implemented for the last costumes so I think Exercise and the Drumstick Ax are enough for epic Costume specific stuffs, though you'd need to replace exercise

Speed +3 is a little nyeh if you know what I mean. 34 speed just isn't gonna cut it. How about life and death? His res will still be high, He'll have wily attack, and his speed won't be too bad! The defense and resistance loss also makes sense since he is only wearing a tank top even though I want to see those abs and wouldn't have that much "defense" with the clothing he has on anyway.

Now what to replace with exercise is gonna be hard, but I'm sure you'll think of something! And please remember, I am just giving my opinion. You don't have to take this advice for crap if you don't want to!

Spoiler

WHERE ARE MY ABS

Spoiler

jk :P

Edit: Nice stat spread btw

Edited by Arcanite

Name: Mechanic Biraku
Color: Blue (Lance)

Weapon: Spanner

Weapon description: It's a spanner! Has a might of 10, and grants 4 resistance to adjacent allies.

Costume Description: Instead of his usual armour, Biraku is clad in a light blue worksuit with a toolbelt around his waist. Also fit with a pair of sturdy boots and a toolbox, Biraku is ready to do all the DIY this summer! Instead of a horse, he's sitting on a wooden bench.

Stats:

HP - 36
Attack - 32
Defense - 25
Speed - 36
Res - 30

Skills:

Special - Distraction - May swap places with an adjacent ally after attack, will also take damage for swapped ally until the start of next turn.

A - Speed+1/2/3

B - Shall We? 1/2/3 - Heals adjacent allies by 30/40/50% HP if they remain adjacent until the start of next turn. Only affects male allies.

Summon Quote: "What a wonderful day, oh? I'm Biraku, I can take some time off from work to help you out. Shall we begin?"

Castle Quotes:

"The feeling of a tool in my hand, working with solid timber... it reminds me of my time on the plains."

"Roshea never had much experience with woodwork. He's a great fighter, but there's still a thing or two he can learn."

"Do you like nature? Sometimes I like to sit down and take in the nature around me."

"In battle, I'm always the first to strike, my allies are there to support me from behind."

"My clothes help me keep clean, but it's a pain when the zip gets stuck."

Voiced Quotes:

"Riding a horse isn't that complicated. Working on the plains, we ended up having to ride all sorts of animals."

"Blue is a good colour to wear, isn't it? I make a lot more friends than when I wear red."

"It's always good to have a project to work on. We Wolfguard always work together."

"I sometimes end up forgetting to take breaks. It always helps to drink some water or visit the bathroom."

"My fellow Wolfguard are like brothers to me, there are no secrets between close friends."

"Sitting around all day isn't my style. Shall we get to work?"

Offensive Skill Quotes:

"Time to throw a spanner in the works!"

"Lift at the knees, the knees!"

"Let's do this!"

26 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Just realized you gave him a tank top Where the frick are my abs. I WAS PROMISED ABS

Ahem, for the skills. That restore 5 health every 3 turns isn't unique. Its basically a worse renewal. You should give him something like "Gain +4 defense on enemy phase" because that's a little more unique and useful. Or something else too. Ya gotta think of something not done yet, but not too OP y'know?

Exercise is a little redundant since Clair gets Hit and run already.

Well done: I'm not too sure about. Its dragon fang with +10% which ain't half bad, but since he's kinda slow he'll probably die before he gets use of it (unfortunately). Also, no costume specific Special Attack Skills have been implemented for the last costumes so I think Exercise and the Drumstick Ax are enough for epic Costume specific stuffs, though you'd need to replace exercise

Speed +3 is a little nyeh if you know what I mean. 34 speed just isn't gonna cut it. How about life and death? His res will still be high, He'll have wily attack, and his speed won't be too bad! The defense and resistance loss also makes sense since he is only wearing a tank top even though I want to see those abs and wouldn't have that much "defense" with the clothing he has on anyway.

Now what to replace with exercise is gonna be hard, but I'm sure you'll think of something! And please remember, I am just giving my opinion. You don't have to take this advice for crap if you don't want to!

Reveal hidden contents

WHERE ARE MY ABS

Reveal hidden contents

jk :P

Edit: Nice stat spread btw

Don't worry, he'd show some of his abs in his damaged art through some shirt rips. lol

The health restore isn't meant to be unique. The Well Done and Exercise skills are supposed to be the unique ones. :P

I don't know anything about Clair, and I wasn't taking into consideration characters I don't know about. But I can't think of anything else to give him. Gain +4 defense wouldn't help him much, this Ike's def is meant to be low. If it was +4 res, then that makes sense. I'd be fine with using that.

If there are no costume specific special attack skills, then this is unique! You said I needed something unique. :P

34 speed is plenty high imo. And do you want him to be totally broken? xP I don't like Life and Death and think it's a poor skill, remember?

If it's hard to replace Exercise, then I just won't replace it. lol

I know, I appreciate your opinion and input! I'm not going to bash you or anything. :P And thanks on the stat spread. I actually made sure to put it at 158 total.

EDIT: @Shin It has to be an FE character. Is this Biraku an FE character?

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

EDIT: @Shin It has to be an FE character. Is this Biraku an FE character?

I'm assuming you haven't played any of Marth's games, don't worry, he is!

Just now, Shin said:

I'm assuming you haven't played any of Marth's games, don't worry, he is!

Yeeeah, all I've done of any of Marth's games is a few chapters of Shadow Dragon. But gotcha.

Let me elaborate:

Lucina: Phoenix-like costume because what else? and with some spikes. Red magical unit. Fast and powerful. A Miracle like skill.

Cynthia: Blond peppy sidekick style for Cynthia FOR GREATER JUSTICE. Supergirl/Wondergirl/Steph Brown/Stargirl kind of design. Blue physical Unit.

Owain: I'm not sure if he can be even more '90s antihero than as Odin, but let's try. Green magical unit.

Morgan: Dress him up in a green shorts, red shirt, yellow cape and enjoy the joke. Grey thief like unit.

Gerome: .... too similar to his original design damnit. Not sure how to make it work without being too.. obvious? Red physical unit.

Severa: Baroque female (anti)villain design à la Hela/Karnilla/Enchantress hopefully without too much fanservice. Complains a lot about how silly it all is, but gets invested into doing it anyway. Blue magical unit.

Kjelle: High profile flying brick style, think Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel. Strong and tanky. Flier? Green Physical unit.

Noire: Green Arrow kind of design, because I just love her original look tbh (and because I can't make myself interested enough in Yarne even if he has better claim to belonging in the set). Grey archer duh.

eta: okay for Yarne. Don’t make Yarne scared, you wouldn’t like him when he’s scared. And he’s always scared. Green dragon-like unit (until we get more solid rules on how to handle ‘shifters).

Edited by salinea

Winter Micaiah:

Staff (Candy Cane+)

Description: Restors 4 hp each turn

Micaiah is wearing a santa outfit

Skills:

Support: Holiday Cheer: 5 hp and a dance

Skills

B:  Shining Present: after killing an enemy adjacent units regain 5 hp

C:  Bright Tomorrow: +3 to Attack res and def to allies within 2 spaces if Micaiah waits

Quotes:

Summon: "Christmas cheer is Radiating in me I can't wait to share it with you... OH! and before I forget my name is Micaiah"

Voiced: " They call me the silver haired maiden, but I guess my hair isn't the only thing silver this time of year"

"have you seen Sothe around? I was hoping to spend the holidays with him."

"I hope that one day wars will be over and we can all be together for this special time of year"

"How has the season treated you? if I could I would go and buy you a present."

"I should be a natural at making spirits bright, or at least I always tried back home."

"Don't you love the snow?"

Offensive quotes:

I shine like a star

Joy to all

My present to you

5 minutes ago, Beo said:

How does Summer Ike not have the passive skill "For Friendship" which boosts hero feathers or sp or something like that?

OMG, that's actually an awesome idea! :o It could work for any variation of Ike, but it's still awesome!

1 hour ago, Lethakitty said:

Winter Micaiah:

Staff (Candy Cane+)

Description: Restors 4 hp each turn

Micaiah is wearing a santa outfit

Skills:

Support: Holiday Cheer: 5 hp and a dance

Skills

B:  Shining Present: after killing an enemy adjacent units regain 5 hp

C:  Bright Tomorrow: +3 to Attack res and def to allies within 2 spaces if Micaiah waits

Quotes:

Summon: "Christmas cheer is Radiating in me I can't wait to share it with you... OH! and before I forget my name is Micaiah"

Voiced: " They call me the silver haired maiden, but I guess my hair isn't the only thing silver this time of year"

"have you seen Sothe around? I was hoping to spend the holidays with him."

"I hope that one day wars will be over and we can all be together for this special time of year"

"How has the season treated you? if I could I would go and buy you a present."

"I should be a natural at making spirits bright, or at least I always tried back home."

"Don't you love the snow?"

Offensive quotes:

I shine like a star

Joy to all

My present to you

This is so adorable!

It makes me cry of happiness.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Summer Festival Ninian

• Blue Tome (because for whatever reason, Valaskjalf is blue instead of the proper green)
  • Weapon: Shaved Ice+

Not too particular about stats.

This. This is exactly what I've been wanting ever since season heroes were announced. 

Aside from that...

I think my life would be complete if I had a Ryoma in swim trunks whacking people with a giant lobster float :P

10 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

This. This is exactly what I've been wanting ever since season heroes were announced. 

Aside from that...

I think my life would be complete if I had a Ryoma in swim trunks whacking people with a giant lobster float :P

How the heck do you even pronounce that V word though? xP

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Aside from that...

While I'm at it...

Summer Festival Ninian

• Blue Tome
  • Weapon: Shaved Ice+ (かき氷+)

Higher Atk and Res than normal Ninian, but lower HP, Spd, and Def. Probably has Glacies as a special.

Beach Party Ninian

Ninian in an unzipped jacket with hood down (the zipper is fastened at the bottom, but not zipped up) over a sky blue bikini and snowflake-patterned sheer sarong. Carrying a baseball bat and watermelon. Attack art has her blindfolded.

• Red Sword
  • Weapon: Watermelon Splitter+ (スイカ割り+)

Higher Atk and Spd than normal Ninian, but much lower HP, Def, and Res. She can't see, after all.

Beach Party Eirika

Eirika in a sporty two-piece swimsuit carrying a volleyball.

• Colorless Dagger
  • Weapon: Volleyball+ (バレーボール+)

Higher Atk than normal Eirika. Probably innate Seal Spd 2 on the Volleyball+. Probably Reprisal or Vengeance as a special.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

How the heck do you even pronounce that V word though? xP

Vah-Lass-Kialf.

The letter J in Old Norse is pronounced as a Y.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

While I'm at it...

Summer Festival Ninian

• Blue Tome
  • Weapon: Shaved Ice+ (かき氷+)

Higher Atk and Res than normal Ninian, but lower HP, Spd, and Def. Probably has Glacies as a special.

Beach Party Ninian

Ninian in an unzipped jacket with hood down (the zipper is fastened at the bottom, but not zipped up) over a sky blue bikini and snowflake-patterned sheer sarong. Carrying a baseball bat and watermelon. Attack art has her blindfolded.

• Red Sword
  • Weapon: Watermelon Splitter+ (スイカ割り+)

Higher Atk and Spd than normal Ninian, but much lower HP, Def, and Res. She can't see, after all.

Beach Party Eirika

Eirika in a sporty two-piece swimsuit carrying a volleyball.

• Colorless Dagger
  • Weapon: Volleyball+ (バレーボール+)

Higher Atk than normal Eirika. Probably innate Seal Spd 2 on the Volleyball+. Probably Reprisal or Vengeance as a special.

Oh my, you even threw in a Beach Party Eirika :O This is quite nice, thank you!

It's funny though because I was actually imagining Eirika doing watermelon splitting, as you have your Beach Party Ninian doing. Alternatively, she and Ephraim would trade weapon types, with her wielding a large swordfish float as a spear of sorts and Ephraim having shades and using a beach umbrella as a sword :D

I was also imagining Ninian in a pure white summer one piece dress with a straw hat, but your version is quite nice as well <3

Something like this: 

Spoiler

KR1fRtM.jpg

A beach umbrella sword is an awesome idea. lol

I'm not crazy about those big hats, but the dress is nice! That looks like Lucina though... Is it Lucina? o.O

But yeah, I wouldn't mind outfits like that for summer!

7 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Oh my, you even threw in a Beach Party Eirika :O This is quite nice, thank you!

It's funny though because I was actually imagining Eirika doing watermelon splitting, as you have your Beach Party Ninian doing.

Ahaha. I pictured Eirika with a beach volleyball setup since she's the more active type. My mental image of summer Ninian is "refreshing", which naturally leads to watermelon splitting.

9 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Alternatively, she and Ephraim would trade weapon types, with her wielding a large swordfish float as a spear of sorts and Ephraim having shades and using a beach umbrella as a sword :D

I see a beach umbrella as a pole arm, though, and therefore still a lance.

10 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I was also imagining Ninian in a pure white summer one piece dress with a straw hat, but your version is quite nice as well <3

I mean, I was going to put in Sundress Ninian, but I thought I already had a decent number of Ninians for one post (and I couldn't think of a proper weapon).

Also, I don't remember who kept mentioning it in the other threads, but I'd also love to see Summer Barbeque Grillmaster Alvis with barbeque tongs as his weapon.