Create a Special Costumed character!

Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I see a beach umbrella as a pole arm, though, and therefore still a lance.

Fates says otherwise :P

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I mean, I was going to put in Sundress Ninian, but I thought I already had a decent number of Ninians for one post (and I couldn't think of a proper weapon).

Nonsense. One can never have too many Ninians. 

EDIT: I can't wait for fall to feature Witch Ninian, then Yuki-Onna Ninian in the winter, then Angel Ninian for Valentine's, which will inevitably lead to Spring Ninian around Easter :D

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

OMG, that's actually an awesome idea! :o It could work for any variation of Ike, but it's still awesome!

I think it has to be the seasonal Ike in order to match Spring Camilla and Xander's "For ____" stuff.

In all seriousness, anyone else afraid of them just plopping some pre-rendered Awakening and Fates summer scramble stuff and calling it a day?

Vampire Leo (Halloween event)

Leo with fangs and a vampire cape with the collar inside-out. His horse has vampire fangs.

Weapon: Tomato Tome+ (restores 4 HP after attacking). Red tome that summons tomato plants from the ground (complete with tomatoes) to attack the enemy.

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice. (Leo shared the beauty and nutrition of tomatoes to his teammates)

Special: Lifetaker (4 charge. Heals half HP after battle)

C skill- Vampiric Breath- Allies within a 2 tile radius heal 7 HP after attacking.

basically Leo with more HP, Speed and less Defense, and focusing on healing himself and others.

Candy Cane Elise (Christmas event)

Elise with a Christmas Cane theme costume, her hairly swirly thingies are red and white with bells on the end, making her hair look a lot more festive. Her horse has reindeer ears and a red nose.

Weapon: Candy Cane staff (restores 50% HP to user after healing). Candy cane shaped staff that's based on the Candy Cane in Fates.

Assist: Rehabilitate

Special: Miracle (a Christmas miracle!)

C Skill- Staff Experience (stave users get double experience if this unit survives)

Elise will slightly less Attack and Def, more HP, Res and Speed. Horse + Rehabilitate + Staff Exp makes her a great training healer

edit: Also @Anacybele i actually Drumstick with an ice cream brand here (ice creame cone pretty much) so somehow that image fits the summer theme for Ike even more for me haha

Edited by mcsilas

6 minutes ago, Beo said:

I think it has to be the seasonal Ike in order to match Spring Camilla and Xander's "For ____" stuff.

Oh, that's right, I forgot about that. xP

And yeah, I hope they don't just grab Awakening and Fates designs/models and throw them in. That would be lazy and boring.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

edit: Also @Anacybele i actually Drumstick with an ice cream brand here (ice creame cone pretty much) so somehow that image fits the summer theme for Ike even more for me haha

True, but the problem is Ike doesn't care for desserts. :P

56 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Beach Party Ninian

Ninian in an unzipped jacket with hood down (the zipper is fastened at the bottom, but not zipped up) over a sky blue bikini and snowflake-patterned sheer sarong. Carrying a baseball bat and watermelon. Attack art has her blindfolded.

• Red Sword
  • Weapon: Watermelon Splitter+ (スイカ割り+)

Higher Atk and Spd than normal Ninian, but much lower HP, Def, and Res. She can't see, after all.

Beach Party Eirika

Eirika in a sporty two-piece swimsuit carrying a volleyball.

• Colorless Dagger
  • Weapon: Volleyball+ (バレーボール+)

Higher Atk than normal Eirika. Probably innate Seal Spd 2 on the Volleyball+. Probably Reprisal or Vengeance as a special.

I like these ideas.  How about some complements to them?

Beach Party Eliwood

Eliwood in sunglasses, a Hawaiian shirt, and swim trunks with a surfboard that looks like Durandal.  Operates as a flying unit since the wave follows him wherever he goes.  Splashes people with water to attack.

• Blue Tome
  • Weapon:  Mighty Splash+

Beach Party Ephraim

Ephraim in swim trunks with a pair of goggles, water wings, and a Super Soaker

• Colorless Bow
  • Weapon:  Squirt Gun+

Not gonna go too crazy in-depth about it but I think versions of some characters based on their Mirage incarnations from Tokyo Mirage Sessions might be pretty cool, and I think all of the characters who served as Mirages ARE in this game as well, interestingly enough. Chrom, Navarre, Cain, and Virion are the ones I'd most want to see, though a version of Tharja with her Sorc outfit might be pretty cool. (And yes, that IS Tharja lol. It's out-of-character as hell for her but the color scheme and design elements are nice lol)

3 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Not gonna go too crazy in-depth about it but I think versions of some characters based on their Mirage incarnations from Tokyo Mirage Sessions might be pretty cool, and I think all of the characters who served as Mirages ARE in this game as well, interestingly enough. Chrom, Navarre, Cain, and Virion are the ones I'd most want to see, though a version of Tharja with her Sorc outfit might be pretty cool. (And yes, that IS Tharja lol. It's out-of-character as hell for her but the color scheme and design elements are nice lol)

If they're going to do Tharja from TMS, I'd much prefer if they went with this instead:

Spoiler

upvZn6v.jpg

9 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

If they're going to do Tharja from TMS, I'd much prefer if they went with this instead:

Hide contents

upvZn6v.jpg

I like that design too, but the reason I didn't suggest that one is because it's already pretty similar to her default outfit and thought it might be nice to change things up a bit. For what it's worth, I do think her promotion options should have used this color scheme, but what can you do eh

17 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Also, I don't remember who kept mentioning it in the other threads, but I'd also love to see Summer Barbeque Grillmaster Alvis with barbeque tongs as his weapon.

...You monster. 

For my entry I'm gonna have to go with Papa Finn, which is Finn in a apron, carrying Leif, and a vacuum cleaner as his weapon. 

America Arthur:

Weapon Fireworks + (Red Tome) When Used Athur takes 5 damage at the end of the turn

Arthur is already Red White and Blue but put Stars on his armor and a Top hat Reminiscent of Abraham Lincoln

Quotes

Summoned: Justice will always prevail for the glory of this great nation or my name isn't Uncle Arthur

Status Screen: With these rocket's red glare evil has met its match

Justice will never die as long as great individuals like ourselves are around to protect our wonderful nation

O say does that Fiery emblem of justice yet break

I may be Nohrian at birth, but in my heart I believe in justice

No evildoer can stop my patriotism towards this country of justice

Offensive Skill Quotes

These bombs, bursting in the air

Justice never dies

For one nation

Skills

A: Trust in Justice: automatically follow up if the enemies have defeated one of your units the previous turn

C: Democratic: If alive at end of battle get 500 hero feathers per unit alive

Offensive: Veto: Deal half of enemies attack as damage to units adjacent to arthur

always up for a dancer version of Laslow. like..always...haven't really thought about stat spread or skills though.

Spoiler

instead of actually ever releasing Severa, Owain, and Inigo normally, I want this stuff to happen

ie.

Name: Selena

Title: Not Severa

wearing these foolish nose mustache glasses and a trenchcoat

41O6goJZIlL._SY300_.jpg

ok i actually don't want that to happen but

and reverse Horse Emblem

instead of riding the horses the horses ride them

or the horses disguised as humans and the riders disguised as horses

i bring such great ideas to the table why haven't i been hired yet

Edited by wizzard of soz

So Nintendo has there theme park coming out in universal so I am deciding to make 4 FE lords have a costume themed on another Nintendo Character. This will be a long post

Marth (Mario)

Weapon  Shroom Hammer + (Deals increased damage on enemies with increased stats)

Quotes

Summoned: It's a me Marth

Status Screen: at times, I feel like I can jump high enough to stomp down on the heads of my enemies.

Wow Shareena is here, I thought she was in another castle

I had this weird dream that I was made of Paper and so were my allies

I am kind of an athletic type, I don't know of a sport I can't do

What does the M on my hat mean, well Marth of course

Offensive Skill quotes

Lets-a Go

(Mario and Luigi gibberish)

(hums Mario Theme)

Skills:

A: Power Star: when attacked enemy loses 5 hp

C: Flagpole jump: gain 500 Hero feathers if at full HP at end of battle

Offensive: Bonfire

Roy (Pikachu)

Catastropika+ (blue tome) when initiating combat at half hp automatically follow up

Summon Quotes: I feel like it should be the other way around, but I Roy chose you

Status quotes: I want your trust in me, I need to be the very best

This tail is annoying, It is practically a lightning rod

How do I look? I have been trying to lose weight for a while

I hope I don't set a trend of people copying my costume

I need to travel across the land and search far and wide

Offensive:

You may never win

All I got to do is Believe

We will carry on

Skills:

B: Capture: has a 5% chance of recruiting named units (besides villans) after defeat but at 1 star

C: revive: 5% chance of reviving adjacent ally when they fall in battle

Support: Swap

Ike (Link)

Colorless bow mounted Fairy Bow+ (heals 4 hp at the end of each turn)

Summon quote: What? have I slept for 7 years? Who are you? my name is Ike

Status screen: I have a Heron I knew from my world who has left me. would you mind helping me find her?

I have a blade that can seal evil, but right now it is too busy actually sealing it.

These people don't get as sidetracked as I hope. back home all I really need is a bug net

Between you and me, I stole this horse from a ranch

I hate crawling through dungeons, the puzzles really take there toll on my brain

Offensive
(Link Grunt)

For the sake of the kingdom

I will be evil's bane

Skills:

A: Death blow

B: Lasting Milk: Restore 12 hp twice per battle

Offensive: Triangle Bullseye: Add half of hp to attack stat

Corrin F (Samus)

Arm Cannon+ (Colorless bow) Can counterattack from any range

Summon Quote: Where am I? nevermind I will be fine as long as HE isn't here. My names Corrin by the way

Status: I chose to go be a bounty hunter for a living, tough job but someone has to do it

If you see a purple dragon like thing please kill it, not for me, for my parents

I am afraid of dragons... yet I am part dragon, it's weird how that happens

I dropped my helmet before you summoned me, with it everyone thinks I'm a guy

My suit can make me roll into a ball, it sure beats crawling

offensive:

Your in my sight

I can use this

Let's end this quick

Skills:

B: Bomb jump (after attacking move to opposite side of enemy)

C: Savage blow

Support: Pivot

There should be a high school themed event and have the characters wear costumes similar to the ones shown on the image bellow. 

Spoiler

Jmt50rP.jpg

However, out of all the characters shown above only four are available which are Inigo/Lazlow, Owain/Odin, Lucina, and Severa/Selena. 

The outfits shown on the image above will be perfect for the four characters. In addition, Lazlow, Odin, and Selena should have their Awakening names for this event to fit with the theme. 

Now let me think of some weapons.

Owain- He should use a dictionary that has magical powers. 

Inigo- He looks like the type of guy who would play a sport, so why not give him a baseball bat.

Severa- Since she's a tsundere, why not give her a meter stick as a weapon. She's the type of girl that would wack you with that thing if you make her mad. 

Lucina- Since she had an egg as a weapon for the easter event, I think she should use a magical globe as a weapon. In addition, she can have the ability to teleport as you level up.

A good time for this event to happen is in August, during the "Back to School" period. 

As for the plot of the event, the characters could say that they accidentally ended up in the modern period. The reason behind this scenario is a spell that Veronica accidentally casts. During the storyline, Veronica and the Mysterious Man can be disguised as teachers until they get noticed by Anna. Just imagine Veronica in a professional suit. The battlefields could consist of an indoor and outdoor basketball courts (separately), a cafeteria, and the rooftop of the school.  

OMG, is that male Morgan's dad Freddy? :O The hair color looks like it! <3

Interesting idea though! I doubt all the Awakening kids would be included, but you only talked about the popular ones anyway.

Boy this looks rather fun. I had a giggle from the nintendo cast.

I think it would be cool if we had a smash brothers themed character where they wear the alternate costume they could wear in their game. It would also be neat to see some smash brothers like skills, like marth could get a critical hit skill that does X3 damage, but have a long cooldown, or robin using a red tome to use fire/dark magic, mabey even a lucina with dancing blade skill. theres so much they could do it makes me feel a bit excited.

"Patriotic Endeavours Day" (Aka, celebrating multiple countries birthdays as far as the real life reason for the banner. In universe is just well... celebrating being loyal to your country)

Patriot Arthur (Wearing an even brighter version of his current costume with white stripes going down his arms and legs. Belt symbol replaced with a giant eagle.)
Class: Archer
Weapon: Freedom Bow+ (Looks suspiciously similar to an M16 aesthetically). Has built in Savage Blow 2.
Skills: Boonbow, Brash Assault, Savage Blow.

Patriot Marth (His blue outfit is replaced with a mainly white outfit, containing a giant red circle in the middle of his torso)
Class: Red Mage
Weapon: Rising Sun+ (Causes what appears to be a large sun to rise up out of the ground and burn the target). Inflicts Seal Attack 2.
Skills: Sol, Fortress Defence, Windsweep 

Patriot Frederick (Has removed his armour to reveal the suit he wears underneath. Includes a large black tophat and a large black cane)
Class: Blue Lancer Horseman
Weapon: His Majesty's Service+ (Is said large black cane). Grants the user Obstruct 2.
Skills: Pivot, Armored Blow, Fortify Defence

Patriot Eliwood (Is now wearing a giant red fur coat with a large brown hat on top along with black boots. Seems to be apologizing a lot in his dialogue for the trouble)
Class: Green Axe Horseman
Weapon: Lumberjack Axe+ (Looks like a giant woodcutting axe). Grants Defiant Attack 2.
Skills: Ardent Sacrifice, Fury, Wings of Mercy

I made the list, I get to represent my own country with the last slot even if it probably wouldn't be picked. -folds arms-

I think the idea of throwing other Nintendo characters in there is a pretty funny idea. 

we can have Tiki dressed up as Bowser

and Fae pretending to be Kirby, most likely Fire Kirby, that would probably be the one that makes the most sense. 

Whenever Zelgius comes around he can pretend to be Aries.... oh, wait...

Wait, I was thinking of something. What about a Mother's Day and a Father's Day themed event be like the mothers and fathers be dressing up normal civilian clothing in their time period without using their armor on that they are trying to visit their child from an another realm when they are taking a break during in the middle of Veronica's contract and the Heroes found them from a surprise:

Mother's Day:

• Cordelia (Maybe Sword?)
  • Sully (Sword)
  • Lachesis - formally called Raquesis (Sword)
  • Azura (Maybe Sword, but keeping her singing?)

Father's Day:

• Leo (Sword)
  • Laslow (Axe)
  • Eliwood (Lance)
  • Hector (Sword)

And for Mario characters themed, what about something like:

• Marth in Mario costume (maybe Fire Tome?)
  • Roy in Luigi costume (maybe Blue Tome?)
  • Caeda in Princess Peach costume (maybe Lance?)
  • Xander in Bowser costume (maybe Fire Tome?)
  • Siegbert in Bowser Jr. costume (maybe Axe?)
  • Chrom in Donkey Kong costume (maybe Bow?)
  • Ryoma in Wario costume (maybe Axe?)
  • Lucina in Daisy costume (maybe Lance?)

On 4/17/2017 at 4:13 PM, Anacybele said:

Yeeeah, all I've done of any of Marth's games is a few chapters of Shadow Dragon. But gotcha.

Shin was referring to Vyland (one of the cavaliers that was with Hardin).

Edited by King Marth 64

If some characters were dressed in Mario character costumes, I would NEVER want Roy and Lucina getting the Luigi and Daisy ones, personally... But if some better characters did, I'd likely cave in and go for them. lol Luigi and Daisy are some of my favorite video game characters ever. Also, you can't do all those Mario character costumes without including a Rosalina one in there somewhere! Rosalina is awesome.

Edited by Anacybele

51 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If some characters were dressed in Mario character costumes, I would NEVER want Roy and Lucina getting the Luigi and Daisy ones, personally... But if some better characters did, I'd likely cave in and go for them. lol Luigi and Daisy are some of my favorite video game characters ever. Also, you can't do all those Mario character costumes without including a Rosalina one in there somewhere! Rosalina is awesome.

Oh wait, what about Celica in the Rosalina costume, one of the two protagonists in Gaiden and the upcoming Echoes: Shadows of Valentia? I am not entirely sure if they'll give her the Tome represent as Cosmic Powers or a Sword as a Wand incase if the regular Celica will either get Sword or Tome depends on if Nintendo plans on releasing the other Echoes: Shadows of Valentia event that focuses on Celica's team?

Edited by King Marth 64

48 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Oh wait, what about Celica in the Rosalina costume, one of the two protagonists in Gaiden and the upcoming Echoes: Shadows of Valentia? I am not entirely sure if they'll give her the Tome represent as Cosmic Powers or a Sword as a Wand incase if the regular Celica will either get Sword or Tome depends on if Nintendo plans on releasing the other Echoes: Shadows of Valentia event that focuses on Celica's team?

Yeah, that'd work well enough for me.

Eirika Zelda

Farore's Wind+ (or any of the 3 oot spells) (green tome) Swaps locations of user and enemy after use but its weak

Summon quote: Why now at this time, I feel as if my kingdom is about to fall. I am Eirika Princess of Renais I guess I have no choice but to help you

Status quotes:
(hums Zelda's Lulluby)

In my spare time I am starting to learn how to play an occarina

My kingdom has fallen to darkness more times than I can remember

I am so Thankful my brother Ephraim is around at times to save our kingdom

I will wait 7 or 100 years if it would mean my kingdom would be safe

Offensive quotes: I will save the kingdom

Darkness won't last

My time to be the Hero

Skills:

B: lasting Milk (just going to give this to every Zelda theme character I make)

C: Light seal: Automatically follow up against Magic users at 70% or higher HP

Support: Ardent Sacrifice