Getting old?!

SSJDennis

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

30 is probably too high if that's in addition to Hero Merit (and not replacing Hero Merit).

A Stratum 10 victory is currently worth about 18 feathers in Hero Merit. Adding 30 would make the reward 48 feathers per 9 stamina. By simply using all of your available stamina each day on Stratum 10, you can earn a bit over 1,500 feathers each day. In one week, this would give you 10,500 feathers, or about twice as many feathers as a good arena run.

That puts a bit too much value on running lunatic Training Tower and discourages spending of stamina elsewhere. I think it might also cause players to burn out faster because that's a lot of feathers I'm missing out on when I don't play.

Reducing that to 10 feathers per run makes the rewards 28 feathers per 9 stamina, or just under 900 feathers per day or just over 6,000 feathers per week. This puts it closer to arena rewards and 10 feathers per run is a bit more lenient for spending stamina elsewhere.

Yeah, I can definitely see that happening.

Personally I like the way the current feather system works---you have Arena, which is hard but quick, and Merit Grinding, which is easy but slow. Lazy asses like me can do their 3 Arenas per day for their feathers, 'hardcore' people can grind level 9 strata for Merit, people with time on their hands can grind low level 3*s in lower tower levels for merit & SP.

Being hardcore or having time gives the most feathers, but not so much that being a lazy ass puts you impossibly behind.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

30 is probably tHVoo high if that's in addition to Hero Merit (andreplacing Hero Merit).

A Stratum 10 victory is currently worth about 18 feathers in Hero Merit. Adding 30 would make the reward 48 feathers per 9 stamina. By simply using all of your available stamina each day on Stratum 10, you can earn a bit over 1,500 feathers each day. In one week, this would give you 10,500 feathers, or about twice as many feathers as a good arena run.

That puts a bit too much value on running lunatic Training Tower and discourages spending of stamina elsewhere. I think it might also cause players to burn out faster because that's a lot of feathers I'm missing out on when I don't play.

Reducing that to 10 feathers per run makes the rewards 28 feathers per 9 stamina, or just under 900 feathers per day or just over 6,000 feathers per week. This puts it closer to arena rewards and 10 feathers per run is a bit more lenient for spending stamina elsewhere.

I was thinking about it replacing Hero Merit, but the numbers can be adjusted as needed. The important thing is finding that sweet spot where players can unlock more content (upgrading characters with feathers) with a reasonable time investment and burning through the game and once again having nothing to do. 

It's not that I'm bored of the game.  It's that the other games I play picked up steam.  But I still play this regularly, and this won't change any time soon!

Welcome to Gacha game.

You are probably one of the few people that will leave the game in 2 months time. It's not a bad thing. Either you are them or not.

Ex: Pokemon Go. In the first 2 months the population dropped quite a bit

Yeah, there's a bit of a lull right now, not much to do besides grind, but I expect it'll pick up for the next Grand Hero Battle. The new quests were kinda fun (I like using flyers), but they were also easy. I raced right through them.

On 4/18/2017 at 5:48 PM, Motendra said:

I just wish there were main story updates instead of just paralogues. For example, I had hoped World of Shadows, from its title, alone, would have been a new story update, but unfortunately wasn't. After all, a good percentage of FE players play the games for story, which, while gameplay is also nice, isn't enough for some people; even for a mobile game. At least, thats how I see it, anyway.

Yeah, I'd really like them to do a main story update sometime. The paralogues are nice to showcase the new characters, but they're over super quick.

No, because I keep challenging my team to "Weak Against in Triangle Weps" units in training towers. The system keeps giving me such team and I'd love to see how much I can go, so I won't get bored anytime soon.

I've got so many games to play, it was only a matter of time before the mobile game gets put on the shelf, for now.

What I really want is another main FE title, which should be this year! Complete remake of one of the old ones I believe.