Generic Team Building Advice Question

MrNight48

Since my question already got buried in the reddit mega thread, just gonna ask the forest. 

Thinking about making a dedicated lv40 lunatic team to beat everything and do decent in arena until I am able to use the bunch of 4/5 star units I got (got really lucky as a f2p and can't reroll because I am in too deep. also started playing this game this month so I missed a lot of free units)

Ok so my idea is to make a team with these units (all came 5 star already and I only have 15k feathers)

Lukas +attk/-hp currently at lv1 and no SI

Kagero ???/??? currently at lv30 and no SI

S!Camilla ???/??? currently at lv30 and SI from Cecilia for her 3 star raven and Escape Route2 (thought I would get more cecilias for free in the future but am no longer sure about that.)

Elise ???/??? currently at lv39 with SI from a 5 star Maria so she has Physic/Miracle/Fortify Res1 and I really like elise, she has pulled some serious weight in keeping my first team of 4stars made of F!Corrin/Selena/Beruka.

So my question is can this team synergize well together and if so, what skills would y'all recommend? I have somewhat decent fodder but I do not want to waste it on any favorite unit I see when I do not have a solid lv40 team that can handle lunatic maps with ease yet.

I get that your Elise has a lot of work put into her and everything and that's cool but for this team I don't think you want a healer like her especially for arena where often times people are running multiple reds and no healers. Do you happen to have other 5* units, reds especially, just sitting around? 

Edited by MidnightFE

It seems you really like Elise, so I recommend putting Rehabilitate on her. It's the best healing spell. She can inherit that from Wrys, if you have a spare one lying around. Rehabilitate is good because it can actually heal people for a significant amount. The lower in HP you are, the more it heals. So, if you're at 1 hp, it'll heal you all the way up. So it's way more useful than Physic.

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

It seems you really like Elise, so I recommend putting Rehabilitate on her. It's the best healing spell. She can inherit that from Wrys, if you have a spare one lying around. Rehabilitate is good because it can actually heal people for a significant amount. The lower in HP you are, the more it heals. So, if you're at 1 hp, it'll heal you all the way up. So it's way more useful than Physic.

@MrNight48 If you're going to use a healer at all I agree with this. I'll take your Y!Tiki into account and I'll try coming up with a nice set with your other units.

18 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I don't see why not, wrys doesn't really have anything to give to other units that are not healers. Heh now I wondering how funny it would be to have Y! tiki and a team of op healers 

Edit: now that I am looking at it, without elise, I only have 4 5star units and they all are a different color to cover the entire triangle. Will just have to make this team work because it will be a very long time before I can get feathers to promote the 4 stars

Edited by MrNight48

We have an "Ask a FE Heroes question" thread just for this.  If you don't get an answer within 24 hours, ping me and quote the post that was missed - I'll do my best to answer you!