I encountered a glitch posting a thread and it made a duplicate into a reply, but it doesn't seem to edit the topic post and it took me back to edit the reply instead?

King Marth 64

I just encountered a strange glitch that for some strange reason that I just post a thread on the Echoes: Shadows of Valentia about GamePlain plays the English version of the full game for 1 hour with just hitting just one save button. When I just got back from the saving state, I just saw it did made a complete duplicated shows up as a reply post instead of duplicating into an another thread and I tried to make an edit on the topic post, but it took me straight to that duplicated reply post instead of the topic post? Did anyone encountered this glitch or does it appeared to be a brand new glitch for the Forum Section?

Edited by King Marth 64

I think I just had this exact thing happen in the Entertainment board when making a thread. This is really weird and kind of annoying. When I try to edit the post, it only brings up the double post, not the original one. So I actually can't edit the OP, only the second post that was made. Ugh.

That's been happening to practically everyone. I see it happen multiple times a day now and it's getting ridiculous. I don't think people want to accidentally double post or scroll through all the extra posts. We need a fix...

• Jyosua locked this topic