Path of Radiance on Kindle Fire?

Hi there, I've been a fire emblem fan for over five years now, and have made my way through just about every entry in the series save gaiden and the tellius games. Now, most of you know that both Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are the two most expensive and hard to find games in the series, not to mention that I don't have a WII or a PC capable of running the dolphin emulator. What I do have, however, is a kindle fire HD, that can run SNES and GBA emulators just fine, but is having issues running Dolphin. Well, not dolphin itself, rather Path of Radiance. See, the emulator runs just fine, but for some reason I can't get it to play Path of Radiance, because all I get is a black screen. Could someone help me out with this?

• 2 months later...

I'm almost certain a Kindle Fire HD does not have even close to the requirements to run it. You might be able to get a PLAYABLE at best frame rate if you go into settings, set the Video Backend to OpenGL, and bring the clock speed down to 20%. (Nothing less! It will break.) My Google Pixel can get by, barely, emulating the game. And you better believe I have no graphical enhancements on. Hope this helps. Sorry dude. :/