Those characters that you keep pulling

salinea

I keep track of all my summons (and I'm F2P which makes it easier), and by my account I have summoned Nino, Lissa and Olivia 5 times each. I have also pulled 4 Jaegan.

Which characters have you summoned the most, by odd tricks of the RNG?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have fallen victim to this many a time, but the most notorious culprits are:

• Felicia (x5)
  • Nino (x4 at 3*, x1 4*)
  • Shanna (x3 3*, x2 4*)
  • Donnel (x3 3*, x1 4*)
  • Corrin F (x3 3*, x1 4*)
  • Adult Tiki (x4 3*, x3 4*)

This is not counting all the duplicates who I have 3 or less of, who comprise the vast majority of my 162 units.

I keep getting Stahl *3 and idk what to do with him lol. And it's quite rare for me to get red orbs from summon, usually blue and green orbs. I forgot who else I keep pulling.

Edit: Oh, I just remembered I also pull Fir for 5x. Pulled Stahl 6x btw.

Edited by yucca

Like, ALL the green characters except for Hector. I have gotten about 7 Sheenas, 10 or so Barsts, 7 Bartes, 5 Hawkeyes, 2 Merrics, 5 or so Ninos, two Camillas, and one 5* Raven. The only one I never got was probably Spring Camilla.

Edited by Koen

I've gotten a bunch of Berukas, Cherches, Gunters, and a lot of Azamas. I also got three Spring Camillas (which I was really upset about actually... I wanted Spring Chrom so badly!)

I don't keep track of how many times I pulled the same character. I know that Gordin is one I get very often. I recall getting Jagen, Gunter, Felicia, Niles, Severa, Lissa, Matthew, Sophia, Raigh, and Gaius a lot too.

arthur and subaki

i've gotten many arthurs, but i currently only have one because I sent the rest home

i've gotten subaki a few times, but think I sent some home

i still have 4.

59 minutes ago, salinea said:

I'm amazed by the people who got several iterations of the 5* characters. Especially when they're F2P!

i got 3 camillas on the first focus, two of which were in the same summon, as well as a lyn

i wasn't actually trying to get camilla, in fact I sent all 3 home, but the fact that it happened gives me more confidence that I can get alm

i also didn't get a single ninian during her focus when I tried almost only blues though so my hope is limited

Edited by unique

1 hour ago, unique said:

arthur and subaki

i've gotten many arthurs, but i currently only have one because I sent the rest home

i've gotten subaki a few times, but think I sent some home

i still have 4.

i got 3 camillas on the first focus, two of which were in the same summon, as well as a lyn

i wasn't actually trying to get camilla, in fact I sent all 3 home, but the fact that it happens gives me more confidence that I can get alm

i also didn't get a single ninian during her focus when I tried almost only blues though so my hope is limited

Why would you send home all those Camillas D: btw I think you accidentally posted twice.

I still require Jakob and Klein, who are both available at 4*. 

Instead, I keep pulling Niles after Niles after Niles... and yet they all manage to be -speed or -attack... It's like... Why, Niles? Why?!

I went on a blue streak recently, and I can't remember who got pulled more - Peri, Florina or Est. I hate Est, so probably her. She's been sent home. I sent most of the Peris home, too, since I didn't really see a use for them. Currently keeping the Florinas for Breath of Life, in case I ever want to use it ^.^ 

I'm red hunting a lot more now, and it seems Olivia and Lon'qu are going to be my new Florina and Peri. Ofc, in the case of the latter and his lovely vantage, especially, I ain't complaining ^.^

Just now, KongDude88 said:

Why would you send home all those Camillas D: btw I think you accidentally posted twice.

i... didnt

but i sent home the camillas cause i don't like camilla

it was probably worth the feathers but I think I just wanted to get rid of her 

i generally don't use characters i don't like and it was before they added inheritance

Wrys. -_-

Odin shows up quite frequently as well, but I don't mind getting him because he has a lot of good skills I'd like to use for inheritance. Some other characters I've seen quite a bit at some point are Niles, Donnel, and m!Robin. I actually have all my duplicate m!Robins because every single Robin I have is +spd nature with a different bane and I thought it was hilarious.

1 hour ago, unique said:

i... didnt

but i sent home the camillas cause i don't like camilla

it was probably worth the feathers but I think I just wanted to get rid of her 

i generally don't use characters i don't like and it was before they added inheritance

Huh, I see two of your post for some reason. I would've kept those Camillas, but if you don't like them then so be it. Getting rid of 5* is kind of hard for me because of how happy I am when I get them.

Edit: Just refreshed the page, don't see the second one anymore.

Edited by KongDude88

Damn Catria. I am so sick of pulling her, especially because I'm F2P.

They could at least give me Tsubaki, Hana or Hinata - all of them have skills I'd like to use. But, no. Catria.

Ugh.

Edited by saisymbolic

1 hour ago, saisymbolic said:

Damn Catria. I am so sick of pulling her, especially because I'm F2P.

They could at least give me Tsubaki, Hana or Hinata - all of them have skills I'd like to use. But, no. Catria.

Ugh.

Wow, I wish I could get all of those Catria's lol.

1 hour ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

W R Y S

I have seen that old fuck so many times

He doesn't even have any good skills to inherit

I don't want to take you with me, Wrys! Stop!

Rehabilitate is pretty cool for healers, but I heard healers aren't very popular.

Edited by KongDude88

7 minutes ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

W R Y S

I have seen that old fuck so many times

He doesn't even have any good skills to inherit

I don't want to take you with me, Wrys! Stop!

i actually like live to serve! his special is pretty neat too, but that's just me. although yes 500 of the old man pls no