Those characters that you keep pulling

salinea

Let's see, I currently have five 4* Gaiuses plus a 3* one, four 3* Ninos plus my 5* one, four 3* Virions plus a 4* one. I had a stretch of 5 pulls in which all but one of them got me a Hinata (three 3* and a 4*). I have also pulled a total of four 4* Camillas (only have one of them now, which I promoted to a 5*) and 3 Chroms (two 4* and a 5*). Palla and Gwendolyn won't leave me alone on my side F2P account (six 3* of each, though one of the Pallas was from the quest, and a 4* of each).

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've pulled like 5 Matthews and 4 Virions as well as 4 of Niles. Two of those are units you START with. Talk about lame. I also pulled Subaki around four times, but he quit showing up so much after awhile.

This is what my box of suffering looks like after weeks of pulling mostly blue orbs.(except when I went for Bunny Camilla) I've gotten none of what I've been looking for, just these.

3* Gwen, Robin, Est, Sully and Shanna just can't stop rearing their heads. There's also 4 more Robins you can't see, and I used a Sully and Shanna as skill fodder a while back. They all come as 3* too, so they force me to waste feathers if I use them for skill fodder. Blue orbs hate me. Please just give me even a 4* Cordelia.

IMG_1242.thumb.PNG.87f2130edb9df9ea80fb1c93a16f57e8.PNG

It stopped happening but for the entire month of March, I pulled Draug at least once each time. 

Since i'm also a F2P player, it got to the point where I was actually starting to hate the guy.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

It stopped happening but for the entire month of March, I pulled Draug at least once each time. 

Since i'm also a F2P player, it got to the point where I was actually starting to hate the guy.

I hate Gwendolyn for the same reason. She kept showing up when I was rolling for Effie in March. "YOU'RE NOT THE BLUE ARMOR I'M LOOKING FOR."

3 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I hate Hana because her recruitment message takes forever to go through, and because she is 3 star every time she has virtually nothing for me to take from her.

I get 3 star Hana a lot...

oh right I got her a lot too

i guess she's just a common one

Well let's see... I've got 4 Jagen and 3 Subaki currently, but I've used 1 of the former and 3 of the latter for Skill inheritance already... Walden James must really love me.

All I'll say is thank christ Subaki is cheap and useful skill fodder.

When I tried to summon for Alm when his banner first came out, All I got where Raighs and Draugs. I saw the smoke indicating a four star....Draug. I was pretty mad that I wasted 47 f2p orbs on characters with skills that won't work on any of my good units.

lol, ive gotten over 5 male robins and 10+ sullys

i absolutely detest sully

and duplicate five stars were two camillas and one spring Camilla, funny because I fuckin hate camilla

13 minutes ago, claire said:

lol, ive gotten over 5 male robins and 10+ sullys

i absolutely detest sully

I could use some Sullies in my team. I need the Swordbreakers!

Seven florinas! SEVEN. I wound up feeding 2 to one of them, gave darting blow to another character and am now sitting on 2 spares ontop of the fed one.

Today I got my sixth donnel. I also had 5 arthurs, though I got rid of one a while ago so Camilla could get Lancebreaker.

And I need to look through again, but I'm pretty sure I have dupes of like half the lances in the game. 3 catrias...2 corrin Fs...a couple of ests (three AND four star), 3 sullies, etc I pulled a lot of blues trying to get one of the mages. Frustratingly, I only got one odin despite DOZENS of blue pulls. If I didn't know better I'd argue that within 3 stars some are more likely than others.

5 hours ago, salinea said:

I'm amazed by the people who got several iterations of the 5* characters. Especially when they're F2P!

For real, girl.

I got at least 7 Arthurs and 5 or more Bartres.  4 Pallas, 3 Celicas, etc...

Characters I have pulled the most of since I started counting:

1. Donnel: 165
  2. Oboro: 164
  3. Est: 164
  4. Jagen: 156
  5. Robin (M): 148
  6. Shanna: 147
  7. Florina: 147
  8. Sully: 146
  9. Corrin (F) 142
  10. Odin: 132

Blue numbers massively inflated relative to other colors due to my spree of pulling only blue for Ninian.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Characters I have pulled the most of since I started counting:

1. Donnel: 165
  2. Oboro: 164
  3. Est: 164
  4. Jagen: 156
  5. Robin (M): 148
  6. Shanna: 147
  7. Florina: 147
  8. Sully: 146
  9. Corrin (F) 142
  10. Odin: 132

Blue numbers massively inflated relative to other colors due to my spree of pulling only blue for Ninian.

... a blue whale. Yeah. I just saw a blue whale. :^_^: