Those characters that you keep pulling

salinea

Off the top of my head, I've got

• 5 Saizos, Stahls and Shannas
  • 6 Sophias
  • 7 Oboros
  • 10 Olivias
  • Honorable mention to Florina who I saw 4 of in one summon session and who made me go back on my decision not to reroll.

Looking at @Ice Dragon's list makes me relatively happy about my own though. Wow man. I underestimated your Mega Wishiwashi powers.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my first few weeks of playing Fire Emblem Heroes, I used to summon Subaki and Nino quite a lot, which was very infuriating for me at the time because I was hoping to get some of the other blue and green units that were available.

Nowadays, I guess Saizo is the unit that keeps showing up.  I once summoned him three times in one of my summoning sessions.

11 hours ago, salinea said:

I'm amazed by the people who got several iterations of the 5* characters. Especially when they're F2P!

I got two Lyns, two Caedas, and two Seliphs, all 5⋆. I now want one more Lyn because I was stupid to merge into a −Atk one without checking assets and flaws.

Anyway, I got at least six adult Tikis (4 3⋆ and 2 4⋆), six Cecilias, and six Eliwoods with the same spread;
4 3⋆ Barsts and Bartres, 4 Sophias (2 4⋆ and 2 3⋆), and three 4⋆ Marias.

15 hours ago, salinea said:

I keep track of all my summons (and I'm F2P which makes it easier), and by my account I have summoned Nino, Lissa and Olivia 5 times each. I have also pulled 4 Jaegan.

Which characters have you summoned the most, by odd tricks of the RNG?

I got a sixth Nino! And this time, THIS FUCKING TIME, she is not -Att. She is +speed/-def fuck yeah I can finally bring a Nino to 5* :DDD

I've listed the ones I've gotten more than twice, so there's that.

This includes Lissa and her kid 5 times each, and yet I haven't got a single Chrom. 

As you can guess, I haven't gotten a lot of units.

I'm sitting on 8 Florinas, only 2 of which are 4 stars. I'm really sick of her. I also had something like 6 Sakuras but I sent most of them home because healers aren't even good for skill inheritance.

For me, it's my currently 7 total 3* Firs, and my current 5 total 3* Shannas aren't too far behind.

At the very least, Shanna is great Desperation fodder, though I've been doing nothing but sending the Firs home for feathers.

Laslow is another one I tend to get a lot. But I do like Laslow, so it's not as bad, and I can use him for Axebreaker fodder and all that.

I've gotten at least 4 Oboros, now that I think about it too...

Edited by Extrasolar

Laslow and Selena are quite common Red Orb fodder for me, which is unfortunate since there are so many red units I want. I like Laslow, and have a 4-star of him so he gets so nice SP boosts, but most of the time Selena gets the axe (literally and figuratively >:D) Also see many Stahls, some Awakening Tikis, and some Arthurs

2 hours ago, Big Smoke said:

Laslow and Selena are quite common Red Orb fodder for me, which is unfortunate since there are so many red units I want. I like Laslow, and have a 4-star of him so he gets so nice SP boosts, but most of the time Selena gets the axe (literally and figuratively >:D) Also see many Stahls, some Awakening Tikis, and some Arthurs

I've never seen Selena but when I got Laslow finally I was super happy. He's going to be my next 5* :)

Bartres, Berukas and Cherches on my iPad.

Ironically, I really want more Bartres (Brash Assault for my Lyn) and Cherches (need Attack boon) for my main account.

Otherwise, for both accounts, lots of Oboros, Ninos, Matthews, Virions and Subakis. Saizo's quickly catching up though.

On 4/20/2017 at 8:32 PM, Beo said:

Pulled 80 orbs worth of Red and Blue for today's banner.  No Rein, no Hana, 7 Donnels.  Happy Pot Day indeed.

Gods, this made my day.

----

Let's see...

Actually. Not much. A good portion of my duplicates were quest rewards or Hero Battles... or both... :/

Except Maria, got 5 of her. (Though I used one for skill inheritance, and one is 5*.) and Fae. But They're my hide and seek buddies.

My poor dad, on the other hand...

Spoiler

He's summoned:

4 Barst, 4 Donnels, 4 Ninos, 3 Pallas, 4 Hinatas, 3 Cecilias, 3 Clairines, 3 Arthurs, 3 Draugs, 3 Gordins, 2 Azamas, 2 Bartres, 2 Berukas, 2 Cherches, 2 Camillas, 2 Felicias, 2 Hanas, 2 Laslows, 2 Oboros and 2 Raighs....

Most are 3* too.... (theres one 5* Palla)

I guess it's make up for the 2 Ninians, Azura and Bunny Xander he got so.....

I only feel half bad....

On 4/20/2017 at 7:55 PM, Eridras said:

7 Cherches (at 3, 4, and 5 stars) and 8 Subakis are the ones that have come up the most for me. 

Cherche and Subaki have both been two of my worst offenders as well. I think I've summoned 6 Cherche's and 7 Subaki's.

I used to never get Ninos and when pulling for Soren she was practically all I got for several summons. 6 Ninos from this focus alone, all with crappy natures.

(at least that meant feathers to promote one of the Ninos for Soren to eat for Gronnblade+)

Sophia. I have gotten about 8 Sophia's, all 3-star. I have also gotten at least 6 Bartre's and Barst's, along with about 7 Lilina's and Fir's (no 5-stars). But the most insulting one was getting a 5-star Lucina, which I already had. Due to my taboo against using multiple of the same character, it felt terrible to have two of the same sword-wielder when I have still never drawn Roy, Lyn, or Alm.

I have summoned like 10 Cherches... TEN CHERCHES!!!!

All of them as 3 stars...

I sacrificed 6 of them, only keep 4... Still too much Cherches, specially if you take in account that I hasn't summoned like others! I'm saving orbs, so... 10 of the same character are a lot for me

She really wants to be part of my team lol

A lot of Nino and Gwendy.

I have already a 4 stars Nino +1 but she comes nodaways, like, I don't need all these Nino. Also Gwendy start to stalking me, like, I have Effie, I don't need you.

Oh, and Barst, he don't stop to come to me, I have over 10 axe ussers of 4 stars, all of them, I don't need ya!!!

• 3 months later...

this is an old thread, but i thought it would be interesting to see where people are now, now that a few more months have passed. for my most pulled i've had 10 pallas and barsts, and 9 subakis. palla has turned out to be useful, although i've gotten rid of a lot of the subakis (although he's not that bad a unit i guess). i've also had 7 of nino, felicia, matthew, stahl, and bartre.