Let's make our own "SpotiFyre Emblem"

Big Smoke

(Was originally going to post this on the Fates board so I didn't make 3 heroes topics in one day, but it felt more fitting here)

In case anyone doesn't know what SpotifFyre Emblem is, it's this serious of videos created by a youtuber (Mamodxx I believe? Something like that) in which playlists are made for Fire Emblem characters. Usually they consist of 3-4 songs. Sometimes they're legitimate for the character's personality or gameplay, like something about being Bulletproof for Hector, or being a joke, like Darude Sandstorm for Fuga (You'll only get it if you've played Fates)

So I figured, "let's all get together and put together songs for characters". Some simple layout rules:

You can post as many songs as you want.

Format should be somewhat similar to this:

Character Name

Spoiler

(Link to song. Can be video, SoundCloud, or other)

And that's it. Hope to see some creative stuff :) I'll start off with a few...

Laslow

Spoiler

Niles

Spoiler

Karel

Spoiler

Navarre

Spoiler

Hector

Spoiler

Sophia

Spoiler

Beruka

Spoiler

Takumi

Spoiler

Sharena

Spoiler

That's all I'll post for now, gods know I'll find more.

If there's a reference you don't get, feel free to ask about it. Can't wait to see what songs everyone thinks should belong on a playlist for each character!

I'll allow this topic to stay open on one condition - you post WHY you put those songs in there.

TC, if I see you around, and you haven't done this for your lists, I'm going to close this topic on the account of having barely anything to do with Heroes.

9 hours ago, eclipse said:

I'll allow this topic to stay open on one condition - you post WHY you put those songs in there.

TC, if I see you around, and you haven't done this for your lists, I'm going to close this topic on the account of having barely anything to do with Heroes.

Alright. Apologies for being late, I was asleep.

Laslow is all about flirting, and big poppa is all about biggie attracting girls. And he usually fails in his flirts so Queen asking "can't somebody find me somebody to love" felt appropriate.

Niles grew up in slums and a life of crime. He stole in order to survive, so a song about being in a gangster's paradise your whole life seemed like it fit

Karel has this weird obsession with killing, saying things like "feast Blade, feast!" And the like. As such, a song in which the main lyrics are "let the bodies hit the floor" and in which those lyrics are repeated numerous times fits his personality best.

Navarre talks to nobody, and when he does it's very brief. He prefers to be alone. Therefore, song with a hook that goes "I stand alone"

Hector. Obviously there's the joke about him being unkillable, so a song that goes "shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium" seemed quite fitting

Sophia is always winded. The song's hook is "take my breath away". Little goof there

Beruka is only ever concerned with the mission she's on, and the song is called "back on a mission"

Takumi. "Get stupid" was chosen because he's stupidly powerful. There's also a lyric in the first verse that goes "when we pull up to the light, the people all stare. Four _____ in the benz with the dreadlock hair" and that felt fitting because if you see a team of four Takumis, there's pretty much nothing you can do and you just stare. "Who shot ya? Separate the weak from the obsolete" kinda explains itself, Takumi has a bow, bows shoot, he's probably the most powerful bow user.

Sharena, there's a running gag about her obsession with Kiran, so a song that goes "never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down" was appropriate. Also I felt the need to include a meme song and thought "who would this fit?" "Ah, sharena!"

Gaius has an obsession with candy. Pour some sugar on me. Yep.

Robin

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IavqoNbctwo Reasoning: "The Devil" refers to Grima/Validar in the case of Robin. both of them can be said to be "hell bent" on Robin due to Validar needing him for Grima and Grima wanting to join with him. Validar and Grima have both came out of nowhere during points of awakening which would represent "You never hear him creeping"