A Master Class in Strategy Trailer

This was just posted in Nintendo of America's trailer about the classes. I did looked at the trailer, Silque has a Sage class added. (I'm pretty sure we didn't see that happen in the game data since Clerics can't promote to Sages which it's gender locked for male Mages and I am not entirely sure they might going to be involving reclassing as DLC?) And also, I saw that magical ring was localized as Mage Ring, Sausage is still Sausage, and Rusted Sword (same) + I did saw those skills that was shown in this trailer were localized are Thunderclap (same), Armorcrush, Crosswise Cut, Encloser (Archer), Archballista, Knightkneeler, Foudroyant, and Hit and Run (same).

Edited by King Marth 64

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Clerics are just called Sages now. It would be weird if they added this for the western release, as Silque can't be a Sage in the Japanese version. I wonder what Sages are called now though.

Edited by Konnor97

Wait a minute, I haven;t watched the whole thing but did anyone else see Silque as a Sage and not a Cleric?

1 minute ago, Azz said:

Wait a minute, I haven;t watched the whole thing but did anyone else see Silque as a Sage and not a Cleric?

That was most certainly Silque as a sage and not a saint or cleric.

5 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

I think Clerics are just called Sages now. I wonder what Sages are called now though.

Clerics are just called clerics. They actually promote to a class called Saint. Seeing Sique or any female gaiden/echoes magic user in that matter as a sage surprised me.

Edited by GrimmLow

1 minute ago, Konnor97 said:

Okay, so I revoke my comment on Clerics being renamed to Sage. I am now as confused as the rest of you.

No, I did saw the previous footages that showed Silque as a Cleric is still Cleric. The trailer did showed Silque has a Staff and a map sprite is actually those Sages Map Sprite.

5 minutes ago, Hoshidokoala said:

does this possibly mean that we might get male clerics and saints too? Can female Clerics promote to Sages in the Japanese version?

No. And the model of Silque was the same as the male model for mage so we aren't getting a female sage. Also the map sprite was the same.

Edited by Azz

Also, I saw Mae use Excalibur, a spell she can't learn.

Like WTF. Why would they bother hacking these things into the game when there are perfect examples already in the game XD.

Regarding what everyone said, have we actually never seen anything like this from everyone who has uploaded gameplay videos and Japan footage? I'm surprised that we haven't seen it until now.

Also, I guess Julianne Alexander isn't Catria? Didn't hear her voice in her. Then again, I don't really think that voice fits her anymore.

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

Do yourself a favor and don't go into the comments, its fairly volatile.

Then again thats obvious for YT comments so :P:

True tho. One of the worst ones was saying "Seriously awakening and fates fans are the worst part of the fe community" with no relation to the video. AND the commenter was literally named Nohrian Scum along with a Takumi profile pic. 

Edited by KongDude88

Just now, KongDude88 said:

Regarding what everyone said, have we actually never seen anything like this from everyone who has uploaded gameplay videos and Japan footage? I'm surprised that we haven't seen it until now.

Also, I guess Julianne Alexander isn't Catria? Didn't hear her voice in her.

True tho. One of the worst ones was saying "Seriously awakening and fates fans are the worst part of the fe community" with no relation to the video. AND the commenter was literally named Nohrian Scum along with a Takumi profile pic. 

Yeah I saw that one -.- and people wonder why our community is fragmented. 

At least Serenes is nice, and the reddit is alright.

Wait, WHAT?! Silque as a Sage?! What?!!? That's not possible! Mae using Excalibur!? WHAT?! 

What the hell is going on here?!

Did NOA fundamentally change the game or something!? 

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

Yeah I saw that one -.- and people wonder why our community is fragmented. 

At least Serenes is nice, and the reddit is alright.

I actually commented back on it because yesterday, the guy called me an "Awakening Faggot" and told me to gtfo. On a different video, I had commented on a different video saying that the cutscenes don't look as nice as Fates or Awakening, but are still emotional, badass, and enjoyable. I really like Serenes because of how nice and understanding most people are.

5 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

Also, I guess Julianne Alexander isn't Catria? Didn't hear her voice in her. Then again, I don't really think that voice fits her anymore.

Catria's voice sounded exactly the same as in Heroes to me.

9 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Do yourself a favor and don't go into the comments, its fairly volatile.

Then again thats obvious for YT comments so :P:

Too late... I saw everything X_X

I couldn't hear very well through the narrator (Mycen?), but it sounds like Jesse is voiced by Kaiji Tang. Mycen's voice is also extremely familiar, I'm certain he was a Dort 3 Worker in Gundam IBO.