Kliff as a sage? / Model compendium request

I'm not sure if this warrants a topic, but does anybody have any images of Kliff as a sage? We haven't gotten very good looks at class models, so it is would be pretty cool if somebody could create a compendium off all characters and their respective classes.

33 minutes ago, KliffIsTheOG said:

I'm not sure if this warrants a topic, but does anybody have any images of Kliff as a sage? We haven't gotten very good looks at class models, so it is would be pretty cool if somebody could create a compendium off all characters and their respective classes.

It seems that, aside from characters starting classes, the promotions share models anyways (Valbar has a unique Armor model, but Lukas/Forsyth use personal colored versions of the generic Armor model, and all 3 share a Baron model, albeit altered colors). 

Hell, some aren't even recolored, like Saber and Kamui, who both use the same color palette when promoting.

I'm really curious to see the ...

Spoiler

DLC Sage Over-Class

...because it looks way better that this monstrosity. 

1 hour ago, Emerson said:

Um7guNq.png

Does anyone have a picture of one of the female mages as a priestess?

Edited by Leif

47 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

It seems that, aside from characters starting classes, the promotions share models anyways (Valbar has a unique Armor model, but Lukas/Forsyth use personal colored versions of the generic Armor model, and all 3 share a Baron model, albeit altered colors). 

Hell, some aren't even recolored, like Saber and Kamui, who both use the same color palette when promoting.

IDK about Forsyth, I recall looking at one of pre-release trailers and seeing Gray turn into an knight, and it looked like the same shade of green Forsyth has.

Not to mention the fact that the green Forsyth wears as a knight and baron dont even look like the olive green he wears in his artwork, just a generic green.

47 minutes ago, Leif said:

Reveal hidden contents

DLC Sage Over-Class

Here's Delthea, had to take the picture with my phone, so apologies about the quality. It seems her costume is identical to Mae's Priestess outfit shown in the pre-release material, just in yellow/brown. The cloth coming down from the waistband clips through her legs though.

IMG_4705.JPG

Edited by BlizzardWolf95

39 minutes ago, Leif said:

Reveal hidden contents

DLC Sage Over-Class

I do hope that will look better. We do have the map sprite (It's the one before Celica), and it seems like it'll look better.

47 minutes ago, Leif said:

They look exactly the same as Celica's base class, with different palettes of course.

vcsp53m.pngP2jHZG2.png

31 minutes ago, Emerson said:

I do hope that will look better. We do have the map sprite (It's the one before Celica), and it seems like it'll look better.

They look exactly the same as Celica's base class, with different palettes of course.

Hide contents

vcsp53m.pngP2jHZG2.png

Huh, Mae and Sonia have the same color palette. I thought that Sonia would use a dark grey color instead of white. But, they still look much better than sages. Do they use the same battle animations as Celica, or different ones?

39 minutes ago, Leif said:

Huh, Mae and Sonia have the same color palette. I thought that Sonia would use a dark grey color instead of white. But, they still look much better than sages. Do they use the same battle animations as Celica, or different ones?

From what I've seen, I believe they do use the same animations. However, I haven't seen their animations much.

14 minutes ago, 1japanfan said:

Anyone have those Kamui and Saber palettes?

For what class?

Is it just me or are the models for individual characters much more diversified and stylized than in other games? Like Valbar is very clearly freakin' yuge compared to Lukas and Sonia is taller and more curvy than Mae. Maybe we won't get any more Henrys, whose model went from a short kid with self-proclaimed chicken legs to a brick shithouse with an 8-pack when he promoted into Sorcerer.