Something I thought about trading

Zero1k

So, I still kinda wish trading was a thing, even as I know it could be very abusable. But I thought of some things to mitigate it.

• Play time/Pulls requeriment: Limiting trading to profiles that played for a certain amount of time and/or pulled a certain amount of characters could work to discourage players repeteadly rerolling to give themselves easy 5* characters. Maybe about 5-10 hours of active play time (actually playing through maps and not just leaving it on the main castle)/50 pulls would work. It would still be kinda abusable, but it would make it really slow, so some people may not bother with it.
  • Reset levels upon trading: Reset the unit to level 1 and give it the skills it would have at it's current rarity (inherited skills stay there, but will be unlearned). This would prevent people from getting a Lv. 40 5* star unit and soloing the early game with that unit only (though some Lv. 1 5* can carry you through the early game anyway).
  • Only code registered friends can be asked for a trade: This is so people don't add other people on the arena just to beg/pester them for one of their units on their arena team. This would also make the friend list more useful.

Though even with these restrictions, I think it would still be abusable, but it would not be as quick.

Still plenty abusable.  Making someone wait a little longer isn't going to mean that people won't gather a bunch of 5* units on a host of burner accounts.  Friend an alt, wait the allotted time, trade over the necessary units, then discard the account and repeat.

Yeah, I admit I do feel that even with these restrictions, abusing trading is easy. That said, it's fun to think ideas for this, even if it would be ineffective. 

• Merges: Traded units can't be merged to another unit. Also, merged units can't be traded.

Edit: Actually, give traded units a symbol that prevents loss of it other than by returning it home (and doing so gives less feathers)

Edit 2: Maybe not that restricted, but something to limit trading just for skill fodder. Maybe so it's more like about trading to get your favorites and less about finding powerful units for easy wins (though it's still there).

Edited by Zero1000