Ice Dragon Joining the Team + Kirie’s Promotion

VincentASM

Cross-posting from the main site.

Soon it will be three months since Fire Emblem Heroes launched and thankfully it seems to be showing no signs of slowing down. In order to keep up, I’m happy to announce that Ice Dragon will be joining the Serenes Forest team as an editor.

You may already know that Ice Dragon often loves to showcase his knowledge and passion for Heroes. He was also active during the days of Blazing Blade, although he vanished for a time until Heroes reared its head.

Anyway, having known of his capabilities for a long time, I am sure Ice Dragon will do a stellar job of maintaining the ever-growing Heroes section, alongside our other team members.

Speaking of which… Kirie, our resident Cipher news editor, will henceforth become a fully-fledged website editor. As well as handling Heroes news from time to time, she’s also contributed a couple of pages to the Heroes section already.

sf-icedragon-kirie-300x154.jpg

To finish off, we hope you continue to enjoy the website and see it grow. Hopefully very soon, we’ll have some more new faces on the team!

Our team now has a Manakete on board! I'm feeling better about our efficiency now!

And nice to Kirie! We can proof each other's stuff now!

Edited by Elieson

20 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Post your GHB challenges on the main site.

If we're going to be doing this every subsequent battle, I'm gonna need some more stamina potions

Grats Ice Dragorn!

Congrats to both of you!

I've not known you as long as some of the others, Ice Dragon, but you've been a fun guy to talk to on the Heroes board.

Kirie, I'm sure you'll do great in your new position.

Edited by Rezzy

6 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ayyy Ice Dragon. Post your GHB challenges on the main site.

Seconding this. :P:

Anyway, congrats you two~!

Well now, I did see Ice Dragon as a whale in FEH and a prominent figure in the forum the moment I joined the forum, but to be promoted to an Editor so soon is something I did not expect!

So... umm... Ninian? Congratulations. I'll believe in you to give us the juicy information that we'd like to hear in your articles while you can keep happily swim as a whale and make me feel jealous for you~

As for Kirie, I only know you a little, but I've been watching over the articles you made on the front page. Although there's nothing so unique about it, it's clean, easy to understand, and consistent. I just hope both you and Ninian can keep giving us the news of everything FE. Thank you. :)

Edited by Lyrai

Congratulations, Ice Dragon! Honestly speaking you deserve this job a whole lot. You've been super helpful to many people across the the FEH section and you are quite clearly extremely knowledgeable on the game. You're also pretty much the biggest Wishiwashi on this forum, so you have access to a lot of information that others might lack (regarding hero details and how certain skill interactions work). From the bottom of my heart, I have no doubt that you were the best choice for editor here. So again, congratulations on your new position and I hope you enjoy your post!

• 2 weeks later...