Next Grand hero Battle: Xander

Michelaar

So, since Xander's map has already been datamined and found in the game, I'm guessing we can expect Xander's grand hero battle to come reasonably soon. The map looks as following:

The focus banner consists of: Linde, Arthur, Cordelia and Chrom.

Enemies: (If incomplete, other stats and skills will come when the grand hero battle releases.

Xander:

HP - 61
Atk - 48
Spd - 25
Def - 38
Res - 17

Weapon: Siegfried (Distant Counter)
Special: Blazing Light
A: Armored Blow 3
C: Spur Def 3

Green Cavalier: 

HP: 40

Atk: 46

Def: 17

Spd: 26

Res: 35

Weapon: Gronnwolf+

Special: Glacies

A: Warding Blow 3

B: Vantage 3 (In other words, a pain)

C: Hone Cavalry

Lance Fighter:

HP: 52

Atk: 42

Spd: 31

Def: 30

Res: 23

Weapon: Killer Lance+

Special: Ignis

B: Quick Riposte 3

Sword Fighter:

HP: 52

Atk: 42

Spd: 31

Def: 30

Res: 23

Weapon: Killing Edge+

B: Quick Riposte 3

Cleric:

HP: 42

Atk: 34

Spd: 28

Def: 24

Res: 36

Weapon: Gravity

Assist: Recover

Special: Solid-Earth Balm (Def+4)

B: Wings of Mercy 3

C: Hone Spd 3

Edited by Michelaar

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This map looks just as hard as Zephiel to me, could even be worse.

Let's say 2 mages 1 dagger 1 bow and Xander

Now look at the map

Chaos

Granted, I'm assuming the worst so it could always be a little easier than that hee hee

Also, @Michelaar, when the stats are released can you make sure you update this with the proper stats for each of the units? Makes for some epic convenience strats :P

So far they didn't include 5*-only heroes in the banners so I am pretty sure Ryoma and Azura aren't going to be in it. I think it's distantly based on the map in Birthright where you fight him which would be interresting to have Laslow and Pieri popping up. (Which screams Ursula all over.) But maybe Raigh for his red anti-cavalier tome would be a good bet for the banner.

Oboro again seems like a solid choice for her blue bulk and non-being-Effie status. Technically Subaki would work there too. Heck put in both!

As for the fourth? It would be reliant on the type of enemies fighting along Xander.

(and I hope it's a lot harder then Zephiel's battle because that one was a joke.)

2 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

So far they didn't include 5*-only heroes in the banners so I am pretty sure Ryoma and Azura aren't going to be in it. I think it's distantly based on the map in Birthright where you fight him which would be interresting to have Laslow and Pieri popping up. (Which screams Ursula all over.) But maybe Raigh for his red anti-cavalier tome would be a good bet for the banner.

Oboro again seems like a solid choice for her blue bulk and non-being-Effie status. Technically Subaki would work there too. Heck put in both!

As for the fourth? It would be reliant on the type of enemies fighting along Xander.

(and I hope it's a lot harder then Zephiel's battle because that one was a joke.)

Try being challenged to beat Lunatic Zephiel with no skill inheritance, no dancers, no repositioning/movement assists, no mages, and no units above A-tier on the wiki tier list in 7 turns or less.

@Ice Dragon why must you make us suffer so

4 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Oboro again seems like a solid choice for her blue bulk and non-being-Effie status.

#ReppingTheRep

4 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Heh after wasting 8 stamina potions clearing it with A tier units, your image of the map changes drastically lol

Edited by Arcanite

Here is the idea I have for this one.

Spoiler

AzU5p3p.png

EDIT: My Zephiel team consisted of 1 S-tier (which everyone has (Olivia and level 1 3* would suffice) 2 A-tiers and one B-tier. (Which was Bartre)

Edited by Silith13

1 minute ago, Silith13 said:

Reveal hidden contents

AzU5p3p.png

Laslow and Peri?

You know there were never any other character specific units in the others so I'm not too sure about that......

If they are in there, I'll owe you a soda ;)

Otherwise, I like the way you have it set up. I can send my Male Robin to the right and make Xander + Bow knight light work

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

This map looks just as hard as Zephiel to me, could even be worse.

Let's say 2 mages 1 dagger 1 bow and Xander

Now look at the map

Chaos

Granted, I'm assuming the worst so it could always be a little easier than that hee hee

Also, @Michelaar, when the stats are released can you make sure you update this with the proper stats for each of the units? Makes for some epic convenience strats :P

Yeah sure, just whisper in my ear when they are!

13 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

So far they didn't include 5*-only heroes in the banners so I am pretty sure Ryoma and Azura aren't going to be in it.

Minerva says hello

Edited by Michelaar

7 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Try being challenged to beat Lunatic Zephiel with no skill inheritance, no dancers, no repositioning/movement assists, no mages, and no units above A-tier on the wiki tier list in 7 turns or less.

@Ice Dragon why must you make us suffer so

Hey, I could be challenging you all to do Robin's with no skill inheritance, no merges, no ranged counterattack, no units above A-tier on the wiki tier list, and only first-tier weapons.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hey, I could be challenging you all to do Robin's with no skill inheritance, no merges, no ranged counterattack, no units above A-tier on the wiki tier list, and only first-tier weapons.

Pls no

If there's a lot of horses, Blarwolf Ursula may work well here. Otherwise, Blarblade Ursula it is. Gunter comes either way. F!Robin may also be useful if there's blue horses here. The last slot is between Roy (Draw Back/Hone Spd) or Olivia (Dance/Hone Atk)

Edited by Zero1000

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Is that a challenge? I'm going to give it a single try lol.

T-Adept Swordbreaker M!Robin is probably all I'll need for Xander. 

I don't see a point planning out the rest of my team (barring a dancer, which is usually a staple) until we know the actual enemy units or at least the Battling banner.

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

T-Adept Swordbreaker M!Robin is probably all I'll need for Xander. 

Me and you both buddy!

Let's see what green unit they'll put to get in our way

I'm betting ax unit from Navarre map making a return

5 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Pls no

Just now, Silith13 said:

Is that a challenge? I'm going to give it a single try lol.

I was actually going to issue that challenge, but I haven't actually bothered to try it yet. (I don't issue challenges I have not attempted myself to confirm that they are difficult, but doable.)

I hope you have some units with very high Res because you're not allowed to retaliate against mages on enemy phase.

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I was actually going to issue that challenge, but I haven't actually bothered to try it yet. (I don't issue challenges I have not attempted myself to confirm that they are difficult, but doable.)

I hope you have some units with very high Res because you're not allowed to retaliate against mages on enemy phase.

Eh. I expected more.

Spoiler

AHJs7MD.png

EDIT: Huh I thought Minerva could be pulled as a 4*. Guess I was wrong.

Edited by Silith13

2 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Eh. I expected more.

Yeah, I kind of figured that would happen. Either the player steamrolls the enemy because lol mages or the player gets steamrolled by the enemy because lol mages.

For the banner, I'm going to guess that it will feature Corrin-F, Raigh, Sully, and i guess Saizo. 

Corbin-F should have a good 1vs1 match against Xander.  Raigh is the only non-GHB character with a -wolf spell.  Sully also can be anti-Xander.  And Saizo can help Debuff enemies since we are probably fighting a low-key Horse Emblem team.

1 minute ago, Koaki Kairos said:

For the banner, I'm going to guess that it will feature Corrin-F, Raigh, Sully, and i guess Saizo. 

Corbin-F should have a good 1vs1 match against Xander.  Raigh is the only non-GHB character with a -wolf spell.  Sully also can be anti-Xander.  And Saizo can help Debuff enemies since we are probably fighting a low-key Horse Emblem team.

The horrors I imagine. Xander, 3x Reinhardt and a Cecilia with Gronblade and +6 Speed.

23 minutes ago, Koaki Kairos said:

I was thinking similarly for F!Corrin and Raigh. Somewhat same with Sully, though I was also thinking maybe Subaki. Was thinking maybe a high-Atk archer instead of a dagger, though. Other possibilities for a second blue are either M!Robin or Odin, as they'd be able to damage Xander at range and soak the counter, no sweat.

As for the enemies, I speculate a generic set of green tome cav (with Hone Cavalry), a bow cav (with Fortify Cavalry), a blue armour choking the point and... hmmm, maybe an armourslayer red infantry. That last slot could also be something really troll like a tanky Slow + Martyr healer to make it even harder to maneuver around the triple cavs' threat ranges.