Next Grand hero Battle: Xander

Michelaar

I suppose now is a good as time as ever to go ahead and start posting these.  In addition to all the newer GHB and BHB content, I went back and cleared the rotational GHBs with my Julius + Julia duo.  I won't post them at all at once - probably just two a week.  While these are generally some of the easier GHBs out there, some of them were quite challenging on Abyssal with only two characters...

First up on the rotation is Xander Abyssal:

Music: 
Tales of Symphonia: Dry Trail
Tales of Symphonia: Like a Glint of Light

For a duo that relies a lot on buffs, you can imagine that a two-square bottleneck map with Panic Ploy users at the top can be quite frustrating.  Options for movement are very limited here as a result.

@mampfoid @Landmaster @mcsilas

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/18/2019 at 1:46 PM, DLNarshen said:

I suppose now is a good as time as ever to go ahead and start posting these.  In addition to all the newer GHB and BHB content, I went back and cleared the rotational GHBs with my Julius + Julia duo.  I won't post them at all at once - probably just two a week.  While these are generally some of the easier GHBs out there, some of them were quite challenging on Abyssal with only two characters...

First up on the rotation is Xander Abyssal:

Music: 
Tales of Symphonia: Dry Trail
Tales of Symphonia: Like a Glint of Light

For a duo that relies a lot on buffs, you can imagine that a two-square bottleneck map with Panic Ploy users at the top can be quite frustrating.  Options for movement are very limited here as a result.

LOL, I still consider Xander’s one of the harder GHBs and you took him down on Abyssal without a sweat, even with the limited movement and just two units! These two can handle anything thrown at them~

• 3 years later...

I remember how I finished this battle when it first aired, with freaking Lukas as a tank for 80% of the enemies, and I'm here not struggling at all with a true solo.