Introduction

CtrlAltSandwich

Hey everyone! (orinthiscasetheonepersonthatbotherstoreadthis)

Based on other introduction topics that I may or may have not, I appear to be part of the bandwagon of people who've been lurking about on the forums for a good year or so now, and have recently decided to make an account. I suppose that the beginning is as good a place to start as any.

I'm 28 years old, and originally from Pauillac, a small village in the Bordeaux region of France, but currently live in Lisle. I work in the art field, as a graphical designer and 3D modeller at a studio during the week, and as a freelance artist/graphical designer during the weekend (When I'm not playing some sort of video game). Due to the area where I grew up not being particularly technologically focused, I hadn't played a Fire Emblem game until I bought a copy of Awakening, at which point, I fell in love with the series. Personally, I still love Awakening, and hold it in high regard, even after playing most of the series, but Path of Radiance has won my heart over easily.

I suppose that's enough rambling about myself for now. Hopefully I'll see all two of you who bother to read this on the forums sometime soon!

<3

[Sorry for any mistakes I make with my English, as it is not my first language :w:]

Hello, friend! I welcome you, as a fellow new user. I really want to try the 3DS games... Awakening seems pretty interesting, especially with the children characters. I hope we can all have a good time in here :)

I would highly, highly recommend picking up Awakening, as well as most of the story-driven DLC, however, Fates falls off a bit, as they tried a bit too hard to "Balance" things, almost to the point where the only thing differentiating units is their skill pool. Also the business model is pretty lame, but hey, what can you do?

Great to see another new user here! Hope to see you on the forums as well, thanks for the reply. 

<3

Welcome to the Serenesforest forums! I'm a fellow new user as well, although with a background of "part of the bandwagon", but for a month instead of a year. :3

Sadly I don't have a 3DS, if I do have one I would've picked up Awakening in a heartbeat.

Well, I tentatively own a '3DS'. I believe I bought it when the console first launched, so you could say that it, uh...

Has character?

Anyways, thanks for replying, and I hope to see you elsewhere on the forums! <3

Bienvenue dans la Forêt de Serenes, CtrlAltSandwich!

4 hours ago, CtrlAltSandwich said:

(orinthiscasetheonepersonthatbotherstoreadthis)

De l'air s'il vous plaît! 

Mais ton Anglais est bon, pas de soucis à se faire.

Je te souhaite de passer une bonne journée et de profiter de ton séjour!