FEH Channel (Livestream at 12:30 PM JP on 4/28)

Roflolxp54

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh.

Well, I actually have quite a bit of the mages: Sanaki, Linde, m!Robin, Leo, and Henry. Right now, I think I'm most likely going to pick either Sanaki or m!Robin. Sanaki is the character I actually like the most. But m!Robin has the best shot of beating Tharja.

I suppose I could always jump to m!Robin if Sanaki loses early.

I think I may side with Sanaki and (after rolling for Soren and/or Titania) roll for her in an effort to maybe get adult Tiki on the way.

Also, that 3x loser bonus looks promising for future gauntlets, although I wonder if it may break them too much.

Edited by NoirCore

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

Did everyone miss the part where there's a 3x bonus for the currently losing team for the voting gauntlet?

Yes. Yes we did.
Actually, that makes things so much better.
Better return the pitchforks people. I'm done complaining.

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

Did everyone miss the part where there's a 3x bonus for the currently losing team for the voting gauntlet?

Huh... So thats what it was. As you can probably tell, many of us don't understand jap and are all going on speculation and visuals

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I remember talking about that once but never expected it to happen, let alone get a huge bonus. WTF. xD

Still can only get base score since I don't own any of the featured mages.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I think only 1% of viewers could understand it :X

Does that apply to the points YOU get, or just the army?  If you (well, both I assume) and not just the army, then I see a massive change in strategy coming up for those who just want feathers.

Honestly the Reinhardt and Nowi banner probably did more "damage" to the arena meta than this new one will.  Azura is by far the most annoying one of the bunch, but any team packing the free Olivia will be nearly as frustrating to deal with.  Armors like Hector are not good in the hands of the AI. 

6 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Since you seem to know what's going on, please, tell me how long the Azura/Hector/Ryoma banner is lasting. I seriously need to know this much.

Wow, just fuck my orbs up, I have 5 right now, 9 if I finish the GHB orb quests. It's like they're taking a hoover to my pocket trying to get my wallet to open up. Azura/Hector/Ryoma banner, seriously? And Hinoka who I really want to, plus Linde on the gauntlet banner, AND looks like masked Lucina incoming. Shit. Plus I kind of wanted Celica from her no-doubt upcoming banner. I guess getting Ike in 2 orbs is the last luck I'll have for a while, since these banners are beyond overload for my orbs.

I was hoping they'd chill out for a while since they'll no doubt have a summer costume banner in the upcoming months that I was going to stock up for, and I don't want to miss out on bikini Camilla or whatever other devilish thing they put in there.

On the other hand, cool beans cause it looks like another free gauntlet win for me with Lucina, Camilla and now Tharja. Going for that three peat.

Looking at the FEH twitter with google translate, the OP banner is actually starting later today and the initial rate is indeed 5% instead of the standard 3%. Take the date with a grain of salt though since this is using google translate and I can't confirm due to a lack of Japanese comprehension. 

d8feb5d181.jpg

I'm kinda glad that they chose the units they did for the focus banner. The only one I dont have is Azura, so I can safely ignore it and continue my peaceful F2P life

Though I'm interested in the extra ways to get orbs. Can someone explain the events?