FEH Channel (Livestream at 12:30 PM JP on 4/28)

Roflolxp54

16 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

But honestly speaking, are they seriously doing that Ryoma/Hector/Takumi/Azura banner? I want those units really bad, but I do NOT want the Arena to be infested by them at the same time. Please, someone, tell me there's a catch to all this. I need it.

Shouldn't you be happy to see people fielding more Ryoma, given that Nowi eats him for breakfast?

I also find Hector an easy kill, since the AI is so bad at controlling armours. Personally, I'd welcome seeing more of him.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Sigh.

Well, I actually have quite a bit of the mages: Sanaki, Linde, m!Robin, Leo, and Henry. Right now, I think I'm most likely going to pick either Sanaki or m!Robin. Sanaki is the character I actually like the most. But m!Robin has the best shot of beating Tharja.

I suppose I could always jump to m!Robin if Sanaki loses early.

You stand before Sanaki, Empress of Begnion~
Yes, I want to kneel for her for this gauntlet. I have the unit, I have the levels, and I am ready to support her. :)

If she loses, well... I'll just go for Robin (M) as well. Count me in. ^_^

1 minute ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

Shouldn't you be happy to see people fielding more Ryoma, given that Nowi eats him for breakfast?

I also find Hector an easy kill, since the AI is so bad at controlling armours. Personally, I'd welcome seeing more of him.

... Unless it turns out Hector has the Wings of Mercy.

Edited by Lyrai

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Looking at the FEH twitter with google translate, the OP banner is actually starting later today and the initial rate is indeed 5% instead of the standard 3%. Take the date with a grain of salt though since this is using google translate and I can't confirm due to a lack of Japanese comprehension. 

d8feb5d181.jpg

Yes, it is starting today. I checked the JP Twitter.

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

I pulled Lilina.

It's just a fun little event like the Choose your legends.

If we get participation enough, we get free orbs and feathers.

Does it matter if we use the Japanese one? I'm sure an English one will come soon...probably.

Just now, NoirCore said:

Speaking of the whole orb fiasco, are there any new ways to get orbs, actually? This topic's going so fast I can't keep uuuuupppppppp

Well, they'll be adding orbs to the arena ranking rewards it seems, and they're going to have some new event rewarding feathers and orbs, but not that many. This looks like legit orb crunch times this month unless they add even more stuff they didn't announce to get some.

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I pulled Lilina.

Yeah, it's much more for fun given that you can reroll for a different portrait and message.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Does it matter if we use the Japanese one? I'm sure an English one will come soon...probably.

I doubt it. It's an omikuji. And they didn't do the same with the JP Twitter quiz.

FE version of fortune telling.

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I pulled Lilina.

I just pulled chrom but messed with the options lmao so I had to pull again. I got then zephiel but he was bronze, same as chrom, until I pulled ryoma and he's gold.

ARGH. I want both Ryoma and Azura (though I want Ryoma more) but I have almost no orbs left after throwing them all away trying to get Ike... But who knows when these two will be in a focus again.

I guess I'll have to spend another $23 or so for a couple pulls...

I wish this video could be posted in English too though. I didn't understand anything at all except the Xander GHB, the focus banners, and the stupid mage gauntlet. I don't care for mages... And it has ANOTHER obvious winner in Tharja. When are you going to make these NOT so freaking boring and predictable, IS? The only good round was Ephraim vs Chrom...

I do want the feathers though, so I guess with my Tellius bias, I'll back Sanaki. I think she's okay anyway. Male Robin will be my second choice if he moves on and Sanaki loses since I actually have him.

3 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I pulled Lilina.

I also got Lilina, but it was a 中吉 one (not really sure how to translate that honestly. Can't think of an adjective to fit the concept).

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yes, it is starting today. I checked the JP Twitter.

God damn it.

I'm tortured for who to roll for. I really need a dancer that's not a total waste of a slot besides dance (my 3* Olivia), but having Hector and Ryoma would obviously be great to get too. Takumi's the only one I already have.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

ARGH. I want both Ryoma and Azura (though I want Ryoma more) but I have almost no orbs left after throwing them all away trying to get Ike... But who knows when these two will be in a focus again.

I wish this video could be posted in English too though. I didn't understand anything at all except the Xander GHB, the focus banners, and the stupid mage gauntlet. I don't care for mages... And it has ANOTHER obvious winner in Tharja. When are you going to make these NOT so freaking boring and predictable, IS? The only good round was Ephraim vs Chrom...

I do want the feathers though, so I guess with my Tellius bias, I'll back Sanaki. I think she's okay anyway. Male Robin will be my second choice if he moves on and Sanaki loses since I actually have him.

Tharja is an obvious favorite but let's not forget that male Robin, Leo, Henry, Julia, and Linde are in the gauntlet as well.

Male Robin is both popular in the meta and in general, plus he has Smash Bros. fame.

Henry's a popular Awakening character.

Leo is the most popular Fates male in Japan according to the JP-only Fates poll.

Julia and Linde are popular mages in the current meta.

This fortune telling system is giving me so many Palla. I can't stop laughing.

I rerolled so many times. Eventually I got Chrom, so I guess I'll settle with him for today.

Edited by Falcom

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Tharja is an obvious favorite but let's not forget that male Robin, Leo, Henry, Julia, and Linde are in the gauntlet as well.

Male Robin is both popular in the meta and in general, plus he has Smash Bros. fame.

Leo is the most popular Fates male in Japan according to the JP-only Fates poll.

I can't see Henry or Leo accomplishing much. I think Male Robin will likely make it to the final round, and Linde is my guess for being the Cordelia of this gauntlet and being who all the non-Tharja people jump to to fight her in the end.

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

In general Tharja is a poll winner in her own Awakening and Heroes poll both 3rd for females, own figurine, still huge fanbase etc and lets be real many are not gonna pick others because of "Meta" I like Tharja so this is fine for me since I love her dark complex character!

Leo didn't even scratch the one he previously was in and Henry unlikely as well.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

g3LONRf.png

Yep, check this out.

Damaged portrait (bottom tier)

Standard portrait + no voice clip (bronze tier)

Attack portrait (silver tier)

Special attack portrait (gold tier)

Standard portrait + voice clip (gold tier+)

Edited by Roflolxp54

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Actually, according to Rey, there's some sorta 3x losing bonus for points to help comebacks in the gauntlets, so Tharja doesn't exactly have a clear path.