FEH Channel (Livestream at 12:30 PM JP on 4/28)

Roflolxp54

6 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:
  Reveal hidden contents

5902c151cafac_Day1-Leo.thumb.JPG.4656b02c0079e6f4684dd1e092aaeaa5.JPG

Does anyone know if this is good? Or even what it says? I like Leo, so I'm happy with it no matter what.

Leo: "Eh? My robes are inside out? Y-you should have told me earlier!"

I guess you could translate it as "small fortune". You're a little bit lucky.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Tharja is an obvious favorite but let's not forget that male Robin, Leo, Henry, Julia, and Linde are in the gauntlet as well.

Male Robin is both popular in the meta and in general, plus he has Smash Bros. fame.

Henry's a popular Awakening character.

Leo is the most popular Fates male in Japan according to the JP-only Fates poll.

Julia and Linde are popular mages in the current meta.

None of them were near as popular as Tharja in the Heroes poll though, and that's what concerns me.

3 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Actually, according to Rey, there's some sorta 3x losing bonus for points to help comebacks in the gauntlets, so Tharja doesn't exactly have a clear path.

Oh, huh. That's interesting then.

Also, all you people able to use the new features already. How lucky. While we English players get shafted. This sucks... The game was released WORLDWIDE, IS, not just in Japan. So unfair. :(

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Leo: "Eh? My robes are inside out? Y-you should have told me earlier!"

I guess you could translate it as "small fortune". You're a little bit lucky.

Could you tell me if this fortune telling thing has any kind of effect on our in-game account? Or our Nintendo accounts for that matter? I'm dying to know.

7 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

About the fortune telling system, I got to link my My Nintendo account. Does that mean anything?

That's what they're counting for the orbs and feathers. Once every day for each color.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Also, all you people able to use the new features already. How lucky. While we English players get shafted. This sucks... The game was released WORLDWIDE, IS, not just in Japan. So unfair.

I don't think they go live until the new Heroes day starts which is not for over two and a half hours (assuming they go up at all). Plus, I think most changes tend to happen simultaneously since players interact regardless of region.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Also, all you people able to use the new features already. How lucky. While we English players get shafted. This sucks... The game was released WORLDWIDE, IS, not just in Japan. So unfair.

Only the fortunetelling thing is open to the public right now, granted that the language is in Japanese. Everybody still has to wait for the server reset or whatever it's called for stuff like the new banner.

Got damaged Lyn portraits twice in a row on the fortuneteller. Is it trying to tell me something?

Just now, Ryu Yuki said:

Could you tell me if this fortune telling thing has any kind of effect on our in-game account? Or our Nintendo accounts for that matter? I'm dying to know.

Not really, no. I believe if enough people play this little game, then everyone gets orbs and feathers for free when the event ends, but what you actually pull is just a little fortune telling thing (so rerolling actually kinda defeats the purpose).

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Also, all you people able to use the new features already. How lucky. While we English players get shafted. This sucks... The game was released WORLDWIDE, IS, not just in Japan. So unfair. :(

Huh, these features aren't launching worldwide? I didn't know that.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Huh, these features aren't launching worldwide? I didn't know that.

Not right now, no. I have no prompts for an update or anything of the sort. Sigh...

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

Only the fortunetelling thing is open to the public right now, granted that the language is in Japanese. Everybody still has to wait for the server reset or whatever it's called for stuff like the new banner.

Got damaged Lyn portraits twice in a row on the fortuneteller. Is it trying to tell me something?

Bad luck. RIP your future pulls.

1 minute ago, Otorio said:

Bad luck. RIP your future pulls.

I did roll talking Ryoma twice during my rolls though not consecutively.

EDIT: got talking Ryoma for a third time! I guess he really wants me to pull him when the banner drops.

Edited by Roflolxp54

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

That's what they're counting for the orbs and feathers. Once every day for each color.

Speaking of which, Rey, what is the fortune telling system thing about?

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I don't think they go live until the new Heroes day starts which is not for over two and a half hours (assuming they go up at all). Plus, I think most changes tend to happen simultaneously since players interact regardless of region.

Ah, right, probably. I hate that the reset is so late for me...I always have to go to sleep first. I'm not staying up past 2AM just for a game... But that's timezones for you.

Talking Ryoma really seems to like me... just rolled him for a 4th time! The fortuneteller's trying to communicate to me...!

EDIT... 5th time! Seriously?! xD

Edited by Roflolxp54

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah it's kind of a bummer they don't seem to bother with their non-Japanese playerbase. Not even an English Twitter account. I would have really liked if this stream was in English, too.

Also I got Lucina's special attack animation for the rolling thing. Not that it seems to matter.

Just now, Alkaid said:

Yeah it's kind of a bummer they don't seem to bother with their non-Japanese playerbase. Not even an English Twitter account. I would have really liked if this stream was in English, too.

Also I got Lucina's special attack animation for the rolling thing. Not that it seems to matter.

Like getting non-Japanese artists to do a few every now and then...drawing isn't exclusively a Japanese skill.

I'm gonna predict the gauntlet results.

Round 1:

Robin beats Henry

Leo beats Merric

Tharja eats Julia

Linde beats Sanaki (This could go either way really)

Round 2:

Robin beats Leo (will probably be an epic showdown though)

Tharja eats Linde

Round 3:

Tharja eats Robin

Seems about right. Unless I got the match-ups wrong like an idiot

Edited by KongDude88

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

None of them were near as popular as Tharja in the Heroes poll though, and that's what concerns me.

Oh, huh. That's interesting then.

The only thing 'Japan-only' right now is the fortune thing and you can do it by following this link

https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/omikuji?omikuji_id=1b1b32971a2b5a4e#!/

It's all in Japanese, but I managed to do it. I clicked on the red button, then selected the first option, which brought me to the rolling page. Then IIRC there's only 1 button to click on to roll. Once you have your result, you can click on the right button that appears to look at your overall result or the left one to reroll. You also re-roll by clicking on the hero's portrait in ht e 'overall results' page. I just rolled until I got Ryoma who seems to be the best.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ah, right, probably. I hate that the reset is so late for me...I always have to go to sleep first. I'm not staying up past 2AM just for a game... But that's timezones for you.

it's 3 AM for me.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Yeah, WHY don't they start letting us in on things when we play the game too? We do get the new heroes trailers, but that's all we ever get. It's not right. We play the game just as much as Japan does, so we should get this information in our own language too.

2 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Maybe you only get one roll and it repeats?

It's still random as I got plenty of damaged/standard/attack/special Leo, Chrom, Marth, Palla, etc.

The only talking portrait I got is Ryoma and I rolled that 5 times total so far.

EDIT: 6 times now.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Just now, KongDude88 said:

I'm gonna predict the gauntlet results.

Round 1:

Robin beats Henry

Leo beats Merric

Tharja eats Julia

Linde beats Sanaki (This could go either way really)

Round 2:

Robin beats Leo (will probably be an epic showdown though)

Tharja eats Linde

Round 3:

Tharja eats Robin

Seems about right.

Same conclusion for me. Though we'll have to see if the new comeback system makes Robin able to beat Tharja, but if she gets as much support as Camilla did I think Robin's still going down.