FEH Channel (Livestream at 12:30 PM JP on 4/28)

Roflolxp54

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Speaking of which, Rey, what is the fortune telling system thing about?

If enough people participate in the event, everyone gets orbs. If enough people pull "great fortune" pulls, then we get feathers as well. I think it just counts how many times the game is used, and not by how many individual people participate, though.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

You do remember the fact, Ana, that FE happened because of Japan and originates from Japan.

Servers are in Japan.

There is no solution to this.

Duh. I'm well aware. But it still doesn't make it okay to ignore everyone who plays outside of Japan when it comes to new stuff like this.

Edited by Anacybele

Has anybody translated the fortunes?

EDIT: OK, OK, Ryoma, I know you want me to pull you from that Focus banner. I mean, I did just roll talking you at the fortuneteller for the 7th time!

Edited by Roflolxp54

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

If enough people participate in the event, everyone gets orbs. If enough people pull "great fortune" pulls, then we get feathers as well. I think it just counts how many times the game is used, and not by how many individual people participate, though.

Aha, I see. How long is the fortune event up for, and where do we go to do it?

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Someone posted a link on the previous page. I clicked it to try it out, but because I have no idea what the buttons say, I'm left confused and unable to do it... This is why we need this in other languages as well...

EDIT: Well, ninja'd.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Huh, apparently I need to put in MyNintendo information. Uhh ... I actually don't remember it so this might take a while, lol.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Duh. I'm well aware. But it still doesn't make it okay to ignore everyone who plays outside of Japan when it comes to new stuff like this.

It's 11:35 PM here. While it's 12:30 PM there in the middle of GOLDEN WEEK (which you probably aren't even aware of)

It's a holiday you don't celebrate. As such, why would this event be relevant to you until after their initial livestream?

So from what i'm assuming @shadowofchaos, you get 3x more points per battle flag if your team is losing only

versus

you get 3x more points per battle flag if you were on a previously losing team (like if you lost in round 1, but in round 2, you had to jump to a new team because your first pick lost)?

Just now, Anacybele said:

Someone posted a link on the previous page. I clicked it to try it out, but because I have no idea what the buttons say, I'm left confused and unable to do it... This is why we need this in other languages as well...

There's three pages with exactly one button to click. If you can't understand it, I get it, but you shouldn't be unable to click buttons 

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Has anybody translated the fortunes?

The possible results are:

凶: Bad luck

小吉: Slight luck

中吉: Decent (basically medium, I'm not sure what English word to use lol) luck

大吉: Great luck

超大吉: Really great luck

Just now, Sunwoo said:

https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/omikuji#!/

It lasts until 5/8 11:59 am Tokyo time.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, WHY don't they start letting us in on things when we play the game too? We do get the new heroes trailers, but that's all we ever get. It's not right. We play the game just as much as Japan does, so we should get this information in our own language too.

Maybe he portion of the Heroes playerbase we make up is a lot smaller than we think? I don't know. Either way it's lame though.I don't even think stuff like the early Michalis GHB challenge hour was ever announced through non-Japanese channels either. If nothing else I'm just saying I'd like if the info about the game came straight to us instead of needing to go through fan forums and fan twitter accounts to find it. Seems like bad business on their end too to not let a chunk of their playerbase not know what's up about some stuff.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/omikuji#!/

It lasts until 5/8 11:59 am Tokyo time.

Reddit translated a lot of them apparently

Just now, Elieson said:

There's three pages with exactly one button to click. If you can't understand it, I get it, but you shouldn't be unable to click buttons 

Except when I clicked the first big red button I saw, I was taken to a window with two blue buttons to choose from. I don't know which to pick since I can't read them.

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

It's 11:35 PM here. While it's 12:30 PM there in the middle of GOLDEN WEEK (which you probably aren't even aware of)

It's a holiday you don't celebrate. As such, why would this event be relevant to you until after their initial livestream?

Well, yes, I am unaware of that. How was I really supposed to know? You don't have to sound so annoyed. Sorry.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I understood that much; I meant the corresponding text that's shown with the portrait and fortune rating.

Talking Ryoma (really great luck Ryoma) came to me 7 times.

4 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I think I speak for many of us when I say we're not aware of such a holiday, so the suspicion is not too unfounded.

Edited by NoirCore

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

I understood that much; I meant the corresponding text that's shown with the portrait and fortune rating.

Talking Ryoma (really great luck Ryoma) came to me 7 times.

Well, unless you screenshot it, I don't really know what he says.

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

'Looks around in my Japanese office'

It's Golden Week?? Shit, why am I working then? Actually, Golden Week starts next week. Today is our last day of Parent - Teacher interviews (thank God)!

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Maybe he portion of the Heroes playerbase we make up is a lot smaller than we think? I don't know. Either way it's lame though.I don't even think stuff like the early Michalis GHB challenge hour was ever announced through non-Japanese channels either. If nothing else I'm just saying I'd like if the info about the game came straight to us instead of needing to go through fan forums and fan twitter accounts to find it. Seems like bad business on their end too to not let a chunk of their playerbase not know what's up about some stuff.

It does seem strange considering how they insist on marketing FE as a major IP. If they really mean that, then they should branch out internationally more.

Also, I don't have twitter.