Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Thane said:

Don't let them know you like Awakening, my boy. I've only survived here for so long by creating controversies and distracting the old guard, but they're onto me. 

Let them come, for I have no shame in supporting the game that got me into Fire Emblem.

I'm talking about Smash Bros 4 of course. Besides, it's like it's not like my favorite FE games is on my avatar or anything.

My vote is going for Sanaki. Julia, I know I like your game, but I find you much more bland than your mother, and Sanaki actually interested me in Tellius- my first Fire Emblem plot.

I like my odds of you being the back-up plan, though.

Calling Tharja is going to win, although I like to think M!Robin, at least, has a shot. Maybe I'll be surprised, though.

I'll start by backing Leo :D I'm hoping it'll be boys vs boys, girls vs girls and then finally a boy vs girl, otherwise it's quickly going to become dull.

I wonder what side @Arcanite will join. During Voting Gauntlets, he/she is like that one salesman that just tries so unbelievably hard to get you to buy their product. The cult-like dedication is almost admirable. It actually impressed me last time.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Calling Tharja is going to win, although I like to think M!Robin, at least, has a shot. Maybe I'll be surprised, though.

I'll start by backing Leo :D I'm hoping it'll be boys vs boys, girls vs girls and then finally a boy vs girl, otherwise it's quickly going to become dull.

Yeah, this one is a bit better then the last one, but Tharja is still too popular to mix with the unpopular XD.

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Oh good, I also plan to jump ship to M!Robin if Julia goes down, so we'll probably stay together all the way through :D

If Robin loses, I'm going with team Leo. If Leo is knocked out, I'll join team Julia if you're still in it.

(No amount of feather rewards will make me join team Tharja.)

Don't know yet who I will go for. I just hope Tharja doesn't win by a landslide, which is very possible (She became 3rd in the cyl event)

I'm leaning towards Merric though,

xD Funnily enough, I have all of the mages except Tharja. Planning to fully support Leo first and M!Robin second. Out of the girls... probably Julia, if she's still in it, or whoever is left that isn't Tharja. I am not supporting Tharja. Her character just doesn't appeal to me in design or personality. I try to understand why she's popular, but she doesn't look pretty to me (seriously, that haircut?) and she's just creepy... She's one I won't understand (past boobs maybe... but plenty of those in FE). Oh well. Will see what happens.

Merriiiiiiiiiiiiiic! I shall support him no matter what! i absolutely adore him! Though there are a lot of characters in this I'd like to support.... Leo, Robin, Sanaki... I'll start with Merric. And Robin is probably my second choice because he's been so good to me. I don't have a Leo, but he's my fave Fates sibling. I do have a Sanaki and love Tellius, but Robin's been with me since the beginning. ...Merric just came along and stole my heart.