Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

Team Julia ftw! Finally get to support someone I have, and it's my number 1 hero at that!

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Arcanite I just want you to play Genealogy. It's great.

Objectively the greatest. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Never fret my dear Doppelgänger, I am here to answer your cry for help.  

Leo is our hero!!  He shall ride into battle fearlessly for he has experience in these gauntlets, something none of the rest have.  He shall be triumphant!  

LEO OUR HERO!!
LEO OUR HERO!!
LEO OUR HERO!!

Oh hey! Its me!

Oh boy. This might make me want to go with Leo too.....

Now I feel as if not going to team Leo will be a let down since I am, in essence, deceiving myself. Not to mention you're the 7th (could be 8th) person who told me to go on his side XD

This gauntlet is gonna break some friendships lol

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Objectively the greatest. 

Yet your favorite FE is blazing sword

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh hey! Its me!

Now I feel as if not going to team Leo will be a let down since I am, in essence, deceiving myself. Not to mention you're the 7th (could be 8th) person who told me to go on his side XD

This gauntlet is gonna break some friendships lol

Even if you decide to side with another team, which I completely respect though it may cause another rip in the space time continuum, I will still stay loyal to my Hero!! This shall be our battle cry as Together, we ride into victory!!

LEO OUR HERO!!
LEO OUR HERO!!
LEO OUR HERO!!

Edited by Anime27Arts

@Arcanite I will say again to not let the masses sway you and go with whom you are most compatible with. Remember, if you don't stand for anything, you'll fall for everything

lmfao like I, of EVERYONE here is one to talk

4 minutes ago, Motendra said:

@Arcanite I will say again to not let the masses sway you and go with whom you are most compatible with. Remember, if you don't stand for anything, you'll fall for everything

The logical side of things^

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

LEO OUR HERO!!
LEO OUR HERO!!
LEO OUR HERO!!

The not-so logical side of things^

Percentages as if now:

45% Team Leo

45% Team Robin

10% Everyone Else

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Thank you all for the answer, really appreciate it. Guess I'm joining Team Avatar since I don't have my mistress/concubine Tharja.

LOL concubine

All Tharja wants is some love regardless of whether or not she needs hexes to get it

Edited by Arcanite

2 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Hey man I hear that ~3o Merric is a cool guy (and one that not a lot of people have... lolol..~) I'm down if I can get a replica of his boss robe haha. 

Merric is a cool guy, and his robe is totally boss. We're all going to be wearing Merric robes, and we'll be getting you one too!

49 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Hmmm might just go with my 5 star units for this one.

Team Sanaki and Team Merric.

Then if Merric loses I have Robin/Tharja. If Sanaki loses I'll go Merric/Robin.

Go Team Merric first!

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You know, Oboro won't forgive you for siding with Nohrian scum. She will attack you. And her personal skill will activate.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Never did anyone say I was logical or sane

Yeah, me neither

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

You know, Oboro won't forgive you for siding with Nohrian scum. She will attack you. And her personal skill will activate.

You say that as if I don't make sacrifices to her everyday. I always have atonement sacrifices at the ready for moments just like this.

Even so, Leo and Oboro can be on the same side in revelation right? She has no problem with me siding with Nohrian scum temporarily!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah, me neither

You say that as if I don't make sacrifices to her everyday. I always have atonement sacrifices at the ready for moments just like this.

Even so, Leo and Oboro can be on the same side in revelation right? She has no problem with me siding with Nohrian scum temporarily!

She won't mind at all. Look, I have Takumi on Team Leo :P You'll be fine.

Just now, Falcom said:

@Arcanite What team do you plan on joining? Might join you cause I can't decide.

Oh no

Dude

I don't even know myself :(

Its between Male Robin and Leo for the most part, but my decision isn't even final yet XD

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

She won't mind at all. Look, I have Takumi on Team Leo :P You'll be fine.

Oh yeah!

I forgot that OP vantage Takumi you have will be on my list lol

Oh man

decisions decisions

21 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yet your favorite FE is blazing sword

Blazing Sword was my first game, so it gets bonus points. Also I haven't updated my profile since I started Genealogy.....

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh no
Dude
Its between Male Robin and Leo for the most part, but my decision isn't even final yet XD

Guess I'll hop onto team Linde to get destroyed by Tharja before jumping onto team Robin.
Do what you feel will serve the most justice, anyone but Tharja.

6 minutes ago, Falcom said:

@Arcanite What team do you plan on joining? Might join you cause I can't decide.

Join Team Leo.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh no

Dude

Oh yeah!

I forgot that OP vantage Takumi you have will be on my list lol

Oh man

decisions decisions

Yes. Yes he will. We will trample them all.

Spoiler

Someone mentioned cookies earlier. Now I'm tempted to make some....

14 minutes ago, Astellius said:

They are in the same side as each other in Revelation.  They can coexist in an army just fine! 

For you to use Oboro against my twin is simply...

02d804b33f384d4be3ca4a987061f88c.jpg

lol I've been saving that for a while now, and it's relevant with Leo and Oboro

6 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I can't decide.

LEO OUR HERO!!

Hm, well, I don't think Oboro wants or needs daily sacrifices (whatever those are!). And Revelations was pretty silly and way too forced, so it doesn't count.

Also, a real sacrifice Oboro would appreciate, though, is if you wanted to side with some such Nohrian scum as Leo, and then ruled against it, for her sake. You had allegiance to some form of Nohrian scum, but you gave them up for her sake. That sounds poetic to me.

Edit: I was writing the above post, but @Anime27Arts posted something concerning me. Here's my response:

You're saying that people should support Nohrian scum. I think Oboro would agree with me, when I say that that is....

Edited by Astellius

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

Hm, well, I don't think Oboro wants or needs daily sacrifices (whatever those are!). And Revelations was pretty silly and way too forced, so it doesn't count.

Also, a real sacrifice Oboro would appreciate, though, is if you wanted to side with some such Nohrian scum as Leo, and then ruled against it, for her sake. You had allegiance to some form of Nohrian scum, but you gave them up for her sake. That sounds poetic to me.

In many of her supports with Nohrians, she is able to come to a point where she understands them better and does not hate them as much.  Beruka's support with Oboro shows her resentment is not truly towards all Nohrians.  Revelations, no matter how silly you may find it, is pretty much the most "cannon" route for the player.  Honestly, if you are pointing out her resentment towards Nohrians, she has some resentment towards people from any foreign land, not just Nohr.  In the end, Oboro would do what Takumi wanted her to, and by the end of Revelation, he was friends with Leo and would have backed him.  It all depends on the standpoint you take. 

Oh and one more thing I forgot

Leo our hero!!!

In many of her supports with Nohrians, she is able to come to a point where she understands them better and does not hate them as much.  Beruka's support with Oboro shows her resentment is not truly towards all Nohrians.  Revelations, no matter how silly you may find it, is pretty much the most "cannon" route for the player.  Honestly, if you are pointing out her resentment towards Nohrians, she has some resentment towards people from any foreign land, not just Nohr.  In the end, Oboro would do what Takumi wanted her to, and by the end of Revelation, he was friends with Leo and would have backed him.  It all depends on the standpoint you take. 

Oh and one more thing I forgot

Leo our hero!!!

See my edit to my last post.

Edit: I LOVE your collection of "disgusting!" quotes, it's really awesome that you did that. That's worth mentioning. :D

Edited by Astellius

Just now, Astellius said:

See my edit to my last post.

To be fair, it all depends on your stand point of which version of Fates is cannon.  If you say go with Birthright/Conquest, she wouldn't truly side with Nohr, but in Revelation, she does.  There was a great evil they had to defeat, and I think we can all agree that has happened once again this time.  We must rise up and defeat Tharja!!

LEO OUR HERO!!!

But in all seriousness, I am not dissing on Tharja, she was not my favorite, nor my least favorite.  At this point, she seems to be the one to beat, but WE SHALL NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!!!  For hope is all we have!!

12 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Hm, well, I don't think Oboro wants or needs daily sacrifices (whatever those are!).

Its not animal sacrifices, that's for Sharena or Anna

The only things I sacrifice to Oboro is Frabric, thread, and needles. What do you think I am, sick!?

12 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

Going with either Leo or Male!Robin first, then going with whichever team is winning for optimal feathers.

The underdog gets more feathers from ranking so keep that in mind ;)

To be fair, it all depends on your stand point of which version of Fates is cannon.  If you say go with Birthright/Conquest, she wouldn't truly side with Nohr, but in Revelation, she does.  There was a great evil they had to defeat, and I think we can all agree that has happened once again this time.  We must rise up and defeat Tharja!!

LEO OUR HERO!!!

But in all seriousness, I am not dissing on Tharja, she was not my favorite, nor my least favorite.  At this point, she seems to be the one to beat, but WE SHALL NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!!!  For hope is all we have!!

lol

Stick it to the man!

Show em' who's boss!

DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE US!?!?!?!??

Spoiler

I'm not even on team Leo and I'm already enthusiastic ._.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

lol

Stick it to the man!

Show em' who's boss!

DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE US!?!?!?!??

Hide contents

I'm not even on team Leo and I'm already enthusiastic ._.

That's the spirit!!  I'm all fired up now! 

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

LEO OUR HERO!!!

Though this might be encouraging words, I still remember that it ended poorly when we were encouraging Minerva to win last time.

If team Tharja is smart, they would actually give the opposing team the lead before coming back with full force on the last day.