Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giphy.gif

In case there are more crow friends for Henry in flight. Feel free to hex me to your bidding. My FC is: 3584280908, and username in game has been warped to "~CAWmasa" for the caws. 

Let's form a murder and have one hex of a good time cursing tomatoes for the next couple days 'ocawy? :DDD

Spoiler

fyi a group a crows is known as a "murder". Isn't that just cawtiful? ;):

Edited by komasa

bless..the pun party over on Henry's side is something i'm sad to miss out on. gotta keep rockin' the Robin though. honestly, with the name Robin, we can probably jump on the bird pun train. but it's just not the same

Robin and Henry are the only mages of the gauntlet I pulled but I am going to join Team Julia.
It was quite a hard choice since I like Linde, Sanaki and Leo a lot too . Julia was very useful with Nosferatu/Resire and of course with the Naga's tome when I played FE4 and I continue playing the Judgral saga with FE5 so I am going to give her a chance.

I also want to protect her smile!

@Vaximillian @immatx @LordFrigid @HyperBowser I sent you a friend request.

FC is 6708089200 and I have currently Soren as my lead.

Not sure which lead I am going to pick for the gauntlet though, I will probably rotate.

My first non-introductory post (hello there) and as Tharja supporter I might get on black list of many already:>_<:

Well with bit of luck Sanaki will win it all and I will not have to switch for sexy dark onee-san and face it's consequences...

Edited by Tenzen12

2 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

My first non-introductory post (hello there) and as Tharja supporter I might get on black list of many already:>_<:

Well with bit of luck Saneki will win it all and I will not have to switch for sexy dark onee-san and face it's consequences...

I don't think people who dislike Tharja are that petty.

Or at least, I'm not.  And I'm probably one of the bigger Tharja haters here, so yeah.

1 minute ago, Tenzen12 said:

Welcome!

Now leave you Team Tharja sell-out

51 minutes ago, komasa said:

In case there are more crow friends for Henry in flight. Feel free to hex me to your bidding. My FC is: 3584280908, and username in game has been warped to "~CAWmasa" for the caws. 

Let's form a murder and have one hex of a good time cursing tomatoes for the next couple days 'ocawy? :DDD

Reveal hidden contents

fyi a group a crows is known as a "murder". Isn't that just cawtiful? ;):

Cawmasa and Arcawnite eh? Your little jokes are really good you know! "'ocawy was a bit of a stretch though

I also don't think I have you friend'd yet. Requesting you now!

Also, this doesn't mean I'm team henry, I just want to show my support becaws henry needs it XD

48 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

bless..the pun party over on Henry's side is something i'm sad to miss out on. gotta keep rockin' the Robin though. honestly, with the name Robin, we can probably jump on the bird pun train. but it's just not the same

Never too late to flock to the caws o' wizzard of cawz. 

Okay... after thinking on this for way too long, I'm going to join Team Henry! Will most likely be hopping to Tharja if he goes down. I'll be setting my Reinhardt as lead (+Atk -Spd, Death Blow 3, Quick Riposte 2, Draw Back) and my FC is 6514855119. Feel free to add me, LET'S SMASH THOSE TOMATOES. Sorry Leo I love you

@komasa Sent you a request! ...Anyone else on Team Henry? lol

2 minutes ago, azurrys said:

Okay... after thinking on this for way too long, I'm going to join Team Henry! Will most likely be hopping to Tharja if he goes down. I'll be setting my Reinhardt as lead (+Atk -Spd, Death Blow 3, Quick Riposte 2, Draw Back) and my FC is 6514855119. Feel free to add me, LET'S SMASH THOSE TOMATOES. Sorry Leo I love you

@komasa Sent you a request! ...Anyone else on Team Henry? lol

Cawsome! Added you <3  The murder is slowly flocking *-*

@MonkeyCheez3K is another team Henry. There are now three of us *so happy~* :lol: 

@Arcanite I'll hold my breath for your decision tomorrow. Regardless of the result, if not tomorrow, there is always time and opportunities to peck at other cawses, as we are now birds of a feather :D

30 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Well with bit of luck Sanaki will win it all and I will not have to switch for sexy dark onee-san and face it's consequences...

It's okay. If my first choice (Leo) loses in either of the first two rounds, you''ll at least have me and my recently obtained 5* Tharja joining you on the dark side Team Tharja for whatever that's worth to you at any rate.

3 minutes ago, komasa said:

Cawsome! 

Cawsome

Oh my gosh

You're just too good at it

3 minutes ago, komasa said:

@Arcanite I'll hold my breath for your decision tomorrow. Regardless of the result, if not tomorrow, there is always time and opportunities to peck at other cawses, as we are now birds of a feather :D

True my feathered friend lol

28 minutes ago, azurrys said:

LET'S SMASH THOSE TOMATOES. Sorry Leo I love you

#WhenYouWantToWinButItHurtsSoBad

Team Tharja represent!

I just did a draw, hoping to draw a Tharja to merge to my other one, but I drew a Sanaki... And I can't lie... I'm tempted to feed her to Tharja anyway. :D

So my initial plan was to join Team Robin, as he along with Merric were the only two mages I had and trained up properly. And then I did some pulls on the female mages banner... initially I got a 5* Tharja but I wasn't going to join her team anyway. But then today's pulls... I got Julia and Linde back to back (not from the same bunch of stones, but still)! Now which one to join... as much as I want to join Linde's team (because Linde is amazing) she's unfortunately pitted against blooming Tharja and is most likely gonna get destroyed... so I might join team Julia. But then if she wins she's gonna lose to Tharja too! In that case I'd have to bring out my Robin in the final round to tip the scales (I imagine thats what would happen anyway). The next voting gauntlet needs to have no massively popular characters in it. I was fine with Lucina dominating but now it's just getting silly.

Edited by sdgj1994

12 minutes ago, komasa said:

Cawsome! Added you <3  The murder is slowly flocking *-*

@MonkeyCheez3K is another team Henry. There are now three of us *so happy~* :lol: 

Hopefully others will join up! 3 isn't too bad at all anyway. And no matter the number, our caws remains cawsome. I'm no good at this pun game so I'm borrowing yours I'm sorry

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Cawsome

Oh my gosh

You're just too good at it

True my feathered friend lol

#WhenYouWantToWinButItHurtsSoBad

I love Leo and all, but I betrayed Ephraim for him back in the first gauntlet, so... it's his turn to know how it feels. >____> Never mind that I joined Ephraim after he fell, that's not the point

58 minutes ago, komasa said:

Never too late to flock to the caws o' wizzard of cawz. 

my heart is warming up to the idea

easier to rank

puns

and i can join Robin later after Henry and Leo get smashed

sounds like a good deal!

sent you a request just in case? Heroes name is Faezer ;o

9 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Anyone else extremely excited for this gauntlet?   I feel like my group has a shot this time.  Maybe.   But I'm really excited for this guys!!!!

i feel like my group has a chance too! but i also thought that about Minerva somehow so my success radar might be broken. i actually am a bit worried about the Leo Robin matchup, i have a feeling it'll be tight. i'm glad you're excited, makes me excited~

guantlets would be so boring without the hype from SF 8')

1 hour ago, komasa said:

54 minutes ago, azurrys said:

Hopefully others will join up! 3 isn't too bad at all anyway. And no matter the number, our caws remains cawsome. I'm no good at this pun game so I'm borrowing yours I'm sorry

Indeed, I am on Henry's side, the truest of followers; hence why I will add you shortly.

Fear not, fellow bird lovers, I have a secret plan on how to win this gauntlet! You just need to follow me into this here tent, that's right, this way, make sure nobody sees you walking in, you never know where spies might be..... yes..... just a bit more... now, come closer aaaand ...

Spoiler

TCHUNK!

I have a feeling that Julia vs. Sanaki is going to be Tsubaki vs. Beruka all over again, except this time maybe more people will care.

i'm not sure about that. i never even knew who Julia was before Heroes, was her game released outside of Japan? if not i'd think that would cut into her fanbase a bit just by way of inaccessibility.

2 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

i'm not sure about that. i never even knew who Julia was before Heroes, was her game released outside of Japan? if not i'd think that would cut into her fanbase a bit just by way of inaccessibility.

Julia was from Genealogy of the Holy War which never left Japan. So her fanbase is down.  

2 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

Julia is from FE4: Genealogy of the Holy War, which was a Japan exclusive. However, it's one of the most popular games among the die-hard fans, or at least that's what I've heard. I also hadn't heard of Julia until Heroes. I was very disappointed when I pulled her during the Siblings banner, at the time I wanted either Eirika or Ephraim, but now I'm so glad I got her. She's become my favorite character currently released in Heroes, and inspired me to play Genealogy (which is still going on because good lord those chapters are long) which is easily one of my top two favorite FE games.

ah i see. i wonder what portion of all FE fans are die-hard though, and which ones also have Julia as their favourite as opposed to all the others. yeah she sure is a powerhouse in Heroes, hmm..now you're inspiring me to want to play some of the older games. and maybe try to power through that Thracia run i started and ragequit years ago..

1 hour ago, wizzard of soz said:

ah i see. i wonder what portion of all FE fans are die-hard though, and which ones also have Julia as their favourite as opposed to all the others. yeah she sure is a powerhouse in Heroes, hmm..now you're inspiring me to want to play some of the older games. and maybe try to power through that Thracia run i started and ragequit years ago..

Before you finish Thracia, you can play through Genealogy. It's considered easier, and it depicts a broader picture than Thracia does. Thracia's plot fits between chapters 6 and 7 of Genealogy (as a sort of fun fact).