• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

It's also a pun:

FE 4 words

Ahhh.... apologies 

2 minutes ago, Namarid said:

I kinda like the 3x multiplier. It's making Leo vs Henry way more exciting than it would have been without the multiplier. 

Yes I agree, think we've been at "Same" for a few rounds now, with Henry slightly behind but not behind enough to trigger the multiplier. 

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Going back on topic, I agree, IS doesn't seem to know how to make a good gauntlet. All three of these have sucked aside from Ephraim vs Chrom. And I can't seem to be on a winning team again... Not that winning in itself matters much, but you do get extra feathers for it...

I have 1.1 k points and i have a rank of 5025 on team henry

My friend on team Linde has 79k points, and they have a rank of about 4,800

I didn't spend a single flag!

Lower score teams can optimize flag collection better so its not a complete loss! And you're still getting feathers in the process!

@Anime27Arts I can't be mad at you for doing that...... I'm literally on the opposite side of myself. I'm hoping you win though! This way I can join you in round 2 :]

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You, I like you.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

I like you too.  

NOW KISS!!!

Edited by komasa
order of quotes ._.

4lH7rBw.png

The Hector tried to run away.  He couldn't hide from Leo with his measly 1 movement, however!

Also what is with the siblings working together things I keep getting, this is actually kind of funny at this point.

I keep on getting Kagero to join me in my battles...

I'm using Ursula as team-up; oh and I'm Team Tharja because DO YOU LIKE DARKNESS?

1 hour ago, ArCAWnite said:

Wait you serious?

Tharja has the multiplier?

Yeah its pretty much gg

Not to worry. I think chain 3x multipliers are a thing. So we can easily catch up. We were down 600k. Now we only have 300k to catch up. And we got another 3x multiplier.

I actually like this. The matchups are not so boring anymore.

25 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Four Words:

Genealogy of the Holy War

The ones who like Julia likely have played her brutal game. Which means they are more hardcore and plan their feather usage more competitively.

Pretty much this. 

20 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Isn't FE4 usually considered not that hard?

Sure, there is some stuff that's hard to get without a guide, but if I remember right its usually considered fairly easy, or at least average, in spite of this...

Ha no. It's one of the harder ones, although not as hard as Thracia. 

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

A (great) game where Julia plays a (big) part in the plot.

^

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Again, that game was Japan only. Few people out west have played it, so it's only really a thing in Japan. Tellius was released worldwide, so fans are more likely to know Sanaki than Julia and thus are more likely to have more incentive to join her team than Julia's.

EDIT: Dude, you really think he's going to understand your Japanese if he didn't even know what FE4 was?

There are several translations on this site alone. It's actually pretty popular among the die-hard crowd. 

3 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Reveal hidden contents

4lH7rBw.png

The Hector tried to run away.  He couldn't hide from Leo with his measly 1 movement, however!

Also what is with the siblings working together things I keep getting, this is actually kind of funny at this point.

You think that's funny? I've received a friend request from someone on team Leo who had a takumi. Ever since i accepted it he's been showing up and making my battles a whole lot easier. The best characters of fates are a good duo

6 minutes ago, ArCAWnite said:

@Anime27Arts I can't be mad at you for doing that...... I'm literally on the opposite side of myself. I'm hoping you win though! This way I can join you in round 2 :]

Mhmmmm I may or may not change that title

Just came to notify everybody that Team Sanaki has the 3x multipler now. Come on, fellow Sanaki supporters, now is our chance to beat Team Julia!

4 minutes ago, Namarid said:

You think that's funny? I've received a friend request from someone on team Leo who had a takumi. Ever since i accepted it he's been showing up and making my battles a whole lot easier. The best characters of fates are a good duo

I've been using @TheTuckingFypo's Takumi, been making battles go quite splendidly when he shows up.

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I said feathers.

I meant flags.

You're not the only one who does that XD

I've done it a few times myself.

But who cares? Flags? Feathers? Its the same thing!

21 minutes ago, ArCAWnite said:

I have 1.1 k points and i have a rank of 5025 on team henry

My friend on team Linde has 79k points, and they have a rank of about 4,800

I didn't spend a single flag!

Lower score teams can optimize flag collection better so its not a complete loss! And you're still getting feathers in the process!

So true. Will be trying and stay on the ~1000 section while still saving some a good amount of flags for the later rounds. 

/SLAMS IN LATE

I love this new multiplier. We actually have a shot at this! I came in late (like... 6 hours after the gauntlet started lol) and have spent 205 flags so far for a score of 67,760. My rank hasn't updated, but my old score of 67,750 nets me the rank 1,979 on Team Henry.

@MonkeyCheez3K @komasa I've gotten both Nowi and Jeorge and they're AMAZING. Actually, I've only gotten Nowi and Jeorge, which I suppose might mean the rest of the people on my friends list aren't on Team Henry haha. Well, such cawsomeness leaves no room for cawmplaints! I hope my Reinhardt serves you well.

@ArCAWnite Fellow member of the caws! I don't think I've added you; would you share your FC so we can join forces? (Or if you'd prefer that I share mine I can go grab it.) Not a cawn, I promise ;)

THE PUN GAME IS HARD

Edited by azurrys

1 minute ago, azurrys said:

@ArCAWnite Fellow member of the caws! I don't think I've added you; would you share your FC so we can join forces? (Or if you'd prefer that I share mine I can go grab it.) Not a cawn, I promise ;)

THE PUN GAME IS HARD

1294912989 :D

My lead is Fury Nino but I cawn change it if you want :)

Alcrow, someone on team Henry has a +1 Vantage Fury Ryoma and its literally Cawmazing XD. I just send him in and win!

So it turns out, the 3x multipler only lasts for an hour. Even with the multipler, Sanaki is unable to catch up to Julia. Welp, looks like Julia won this round, as Sanaki's 3x multipler is gone. GG.

Edit: WAIT WHAT, THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

This image was a minute ago

Screenshot_2017-05-12-12-02-44.thumb.png.ecec0b9016f0cad8ebf771365be86059.png

And then is a minute later

Screenshot_2017-05-12-12-07-12.thumb.png.2d215583a970423bd6028c55c61c111b.png

I don't know how it happened but i'll gladly take it.

Edited by Armagon