Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

@SniperGYS - Your Oboro kicks butt.

The irony, she is kicking butts in the name of the Nohrian prince! This need to be recorded in a picture... Or maybe I'll just make some sprite edits for it. where are my fellows Oboro x Leo?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I have received and accepted your invitation.

I got your Azura just now. She was a big help in getting Lyn to kill Ninos (and took out a Hana).

Figured I repost this, since I'm actually home and would be able to check.

If anyone on Team Leo wants to add me, my ID# 9224438060.  Name is Rezzy, and my lead is 5* Barblade+ Ursula.  Please PM me if you add me, so I can know whose request to accept.

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Exactly my point XD Won't get those pulls.

Can't get pull if I don't spend any orbs.

Especially since there are no Lucy focus banners.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's okay, you'll get your chance another day...

Can I at least get Ridley for a ride home?   :(:

1 minute ago, Eridras said:

I could have sworn that I was on Team Julia...of course, I'm part of the problem. 

image1.PNG

Water Bending Dancing Waifu is the best waifu! Besides Lucy.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I got your Azura just now. She was a big help in getting Lyn to kill Ninos (and took out a Hana).

Good to hear she helped. I didn't have the chance yet to play with your Eirika at the moment (I hope I get her next time since I'll use my Blarblade Linde to get the 100 flags from 'the victory with a blue unit' achievement).

51 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

So does Linde have a chance against Tharja? I'd be really happy if Tharja loses in the first round.

I chose Julia btw and it's pretty close between the two.

I don't think so, Although the 3x keeps the scores close I don't think it will actually result in upsets. Especially with the "same" buffer. Tharja has the advantage, so if Linde falls behind enough to regain the 3x bonus, she'll only keep it long enough to re-enter the "same" range then she'll lose it and Tharja will pull ahead again. As an active member of team Tharja, this actually bums me out a bit. I only got one 3x attack and probably won't get another this round.

49 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Man, I seriously need more than the one friend who keeps sending me a severely underpowered Ursula. Any one on Team Tharja want a +2 Sheena on their side?

If you add me I have Eirika in the lead but can also switch to my Azura. ID: 5215626181

EDIT: corrected my ID. Anyone that wants to add me feel free.

Edited by Beddlam
typo

3 minutes ago, Eridras said:

I could have sworn that I was on Team Julia...of course, I'm part of the problem. 

image1.PNG

Gotta poke all those Sanakis to death, after all.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

Can I at least get Ridley for a ride home?   :(:

too big for Heroes

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Too big for Heroes

*whiny voice* But Bowser is constantly re-shaping his size & Kirby isn't even supposed that big!

Feels like I'm deviating from something.

4 minutes ago, Beddlam said:

If you add me I have Eirika in the lead but can also switch to my Azura. ID: 5215622181

Looks like you might have gotten it a little wrong. It's telling me it's an invalid ID. Here's mine instead to save time. :) 4833850122

And if Sheena isn't up to scratch, I don't mind switching her out for someone else.

Team 'We're Screwed' Linde: 2,911,109,557 (Points x3 in Effect) [Weaker]
Team Thotja Tharja: 3,266,547,225 [Stronger]

(Obviously I'm messing around. Don't take what I just said too seriously. Please don't harm me)

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Team 'We're Screwed' Linde: 2,911,109,557 (Points x3 in Effect) [Weaker]
Team Thotja Tharja: 3,266,547,225 [Stronger]

(Obviously I'm messing around. Don't take what I just said too seriously. Please don't harm me)

WE ARE NOT AMUSED! WE DEMAND A BLOOD SACRIFICE!

Even though from team Avatar.

38 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Same family.

But what about Morgan?

10 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

WE ARE NOT AMUSED! WE DEMAND A BLOOD SACRIFICE!

Even though from team Avatar.

Nooooo.... Please! I beg of you!

Spoiler

Screw it. I choose to sacrifice Robin

2 hours ago, Doof said:

Oh, phew... thank you! I read @immatx's post and I thought "being drained for flags in the next round" meant that we only had the flags from this round to spend on the entire event D:

Oh sorry for the confusion. In the past the winners could stockpile tons of extra flags cause they knew they wouldn't get past. I was just saying getting an upset at the last second wouldn't allow them to save any like most of the winners will have. 

1 hour ago, Eridras said:

image1.PNG

I'm using an Azura rep too :)

1 hour ago, Eridras said:

image1.PNG

I seem to get a lot of her too.

Oh, and to anyone who may want to add me, I do ask that you not have Male Robin as your rep since I use him for bonus points.

23 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I like how close these fights are. This Gauntlet is much more fun than the last one.

Looking at m!Robin vs Merric, it seems like the "loser bonus" is keeping them much closer in score than they'd be otherwise, but while m!Robin's lead tends to stay around a million points rather than growing, it seems to indicate a consistent enough advantage in supporters that looks likely to ensure a victory, no matter how close the points are.

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 8.55.20 PM.png