Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Robin v. Leo is 1.4 mill versus 666k.(Lol I can't even right now.)

Wow that's brutal. But we need as much people on Robin to beat Tharja.

Either way I'm having second thoughts and I don't know if I wanna join Julia...

Three green units against a spring Lucina, a Nino ... and an EIRIKA. The only bright side to this is that two of the three green units on my side are Nino (including my own).

EDIT: I won the match. Thank you hallway map.

Edited by Sunwoo

5 minutes ago, Eleanore said:

Julia and Tharja have entered same status for now.

Julia 2,408,450,440 - Tharja 2.549,503,501

This is really not looking good. Although these numbers r just rediculous, it's only been 4 hours!

2 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

All hail the Shepards! None can match the superior tactical intellect of Robin, and none can match the superior magical power of Tharja!

Long live to our Plegian mistress! at least I have saved over 1500 flags for the next time we may get 3x boost.

I just realised Henry lost. Or rather, I should say I just realised a fellow Plegian mage lost! I have no qualms with Leo, but I've found more of a reason to root for Robin.

7 minutes ago, Jeheza said:

Long live to our Plegian mistress! at least I have saved over 1500 flags for the next time we may get 3x boost.

Good. Good. We'll show no mercy if anyone dares challenge us!

Bwahahaha! Serve you right Julia, even with multiplier you still barely got "same" 

You bared your filthy fangs on real empress and now you will get taste of VENGEANCE! And be sure I will blow all my flags to make sure to bury you so deep they will have to make remake without you, even if it will hurt my ranking next round! Bwahahahaha!

...I think I finally get why I never disliked Tarja (still would ditch her if Pent or Cecilia were in gauntlet)

Edited by Tenzen12

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Stuck in a deadlock, are we? @SatsumaFSoysoy @immatx @Ice Dragon

Looks like Tharja is gonna steadily outgain us. That's a 150 mil increase. We should get another multiplier soon, but I don't know if team Julia is going to have the feathers to win this one. 

2 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Bwahahaha! Serve you right Julia, even with multiplier you still barely got "same" 

You bared your filthy fangs on real empress and now you will get taste of VENGEANCE! And be sure I will blow all my flags to make sure to bury you so deap they will have to make remake without you, even if it will hurt my ranking next round!

...I think I finally get why I never disliked Tarja (still would ditch her if Pent or Cecilia were in gauntlet)

Welcome to the team, fellow Tharja supporter. I also love the vengeance pun in the current context.