Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

Just got a Hector with no distant counter on my team in a battle against two Reinhardt's. My question is what sort of monkey takes off hectors distant counter.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ouch, we overdid it.

Julia: 4,033.8 million
Tharja: 3,507.4 million

Tharja has the multiplier now.

Rip. Prepare for a 20 billion score spike incoming my fellow Julia supporters

Damn. It kinda sucks that Team Robin is never going to get the 3x multiplier. I wasn't able to spend many flags from the first round and it seems I won't be able to do so here either. Going to sound selfish for a bit, but I kinda want Tharja to win so I can spend all my flags. I get irritated if I still have any left.

(But still, go Team Julia!)

17 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Just got a Hector with no distant counter on my team in a battle against two Reinhardt's. My question is what sort of monkey takes off hectors distant counter.

He likes to live dangerously.

8 hours ago, komasa said:

Noo!!  I forgot to check the notifications from using the phone D: @Arcanite It maybe too late for Crowboro.... but not too late for... 

Hide contents

TOMOBORO!! TOMOBORO!! TOMOBORO!!

Hide contents

Organictomato1.jpg

Hide contents

I am so sorry... don't know where all these terrible puns are coming from ._.

@Anime27Arts D: There's a 404 error from the link to the art ;~; 

Since Henry lost, will be embracing the dark with Team Leo here. And if Team Leo can forgive me for the first round deflection:

FC: 3584280908. In-game name: ~komasa. Leader: skilled Jeorge.  

I will be back to where I'm supposed to be, with the Prince of Nohr. Feel free to add :'D

Taw.  Is this better? 

download_20170321_210543.thumb.png.93ce5f809c179a0bb9a513f02f587bc8.png

2 hours ago, Absolute Zero said:

Joining team Leo now that Linde is out.

9717828461 if anyone needs a team Leo friend. Currently leading Nino.

Request sent! Avatar name is Kimber.

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

@Anime27Arts MY TWIN

I'M HERE

I JUST NEED TO CHANGE MY PICTURE BUT I'M ON TEAM LEO

Forgive me pls ;-;

YOU'VE RETURNED HOME!! WE MISSED YOU!  All is forgiven.  Your Nono has helped me out quite a bit today. FOR LEO!!

1 hour ago, ErrantDShepherd said:

So... I'm on Team Leo now.

Running Sharena as lead atm. I've got different color options if someone wants.

Also have an Eldigan, Nino, Kagero, or an Olivia or Ninian that I think are good options.

So yeah... fellow Leo peeps, add The Errant Shepherd “ErrantLEO”: 8613335438

(also, like... my alt needs Julia friends >.>)

Request sent!~

2 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

Why is this happening?

Nope, Julia got the comeback bonus last hour and Julia supporters spent lots of flags in that hour, she gained alot because of it

2 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

Well, at least we can laugh at Tharja's misery for one hour.

Also, my 400 battle flags are partly to blame. Oops.

I'd rather not, cuz we might get laughed back with 30 billion difference in their favor.

Also, how's the battle going for our Robin and Leo friends?

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ouch, we overdid it.

Julia: 4,033.8 million
Tharja: 3,507.4 million

Tharja has the multiplier now.

Game over.

20 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Damn. It kinda sucks that Team Robin is never going to get the 3x multiplier. I wasn't able to spend many flags from the first round and it seems I won't be able to do so here either. Going to sound selfish for a bit, but I kinda want Tharja to win so I can spend all my flags. I get irritated if I still have any left.

We had it in hour 3. You should have been there.

Leo should get the bonus after the next score update. He will most likely shoot way ahead of us giving Robin the bonus in two updates from now. Be ready. That will probably also be the last time Robin gets it.

1 minute ago, Tyxant said:

I'd rather not, cuz we might get laughed back with 30 billion difference in their favor.

Depressing:

Spoiler

jVILTNH.png

Ok, so i'm a bit salty. Not because Team Sanaki lost, but because the Feathers i got from it weren't enough to let me 5-Star Florina. The amount of Feathers required to promote a unit into a 5-Star is 20,000. I have 19,993. I'm so close.

I'm gonna have to grind Eliwood's Hero Merit. He's sitting at 390 right now.

Also, i joined Team Leo. He's slightly behind Robin. Not surprised.

Edit: Actually nvm. I just sent home an Oboro for Feathers. I've got enough now to promote Florina into a 5-Star.

Edited by Armagon

I saved my flags because i knew Leo could beat Henry. Im ready to spend them all today! If someone wants to add me my Friend code is 2667371554 I currently have Oboro up front for @Arcanite but if needed i can change to Ninian, Bunny!Chrom, Leo, M!Corrin, Camilla, Reinhardt, or Takumi.  WHOSE READY TO SUPPORT OUR LORD LEO?

3 minutes ago, Tyxant said:

I wasn't on Team Robin in round 1, but it appears to be very similar to how Robin v Merric went in round 1. Robin has had 1 bonus so far and that was in hour 3. We should get it again in two updates from now, and that will probably be the last time we have it.

20 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Depressing:

Reveal hidden contents

jVILTNH.png

Huh, I guess it's as just as i expected.

Though I'd like to know that why are the total scores in all male mage battles so low when compared to female mage battles?

Was it because most of us only take interest in waifu wars or those winning the battle already knew that they will win and are just keeping their flags?

Just now, Tyxant said:

Huh, I guess it's as just as i expected.

Though I'd like to know that why are the total scores in all male mage battles so low when compared to female mage battles?

Was it because most of us only take interest in waifu wars or those winning the battle already knew that they will win and are just keeping their flags?

This is a fandom that tends to favor women.  It was like that in CYL, too, females tended to score higher than males did.  

Just how it is, really.

Team Robin is currently winning but like with Merric it appears the multiplier hit when the west was asleep again.  Ughh, definitely leaving feedback from the game system on that at one point,  Like i said previous this feels like it hurts personal score system by punishing player for not being up 24 hours a day 6 days for the thing.  YEA!  Anyway the battle is doing well.  Now it just seeing how well both side can play the game of allowing the other multipler before time runs out.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm gonna have to grind Eliwood's Hero Merit. He's sitting at 390 right now.

I made a guide for grinding Hero Merit a couple days ago. It kinda got over-looked so it is on the 2nd page of the Heroes forum. You should check it out. You should be able to get Eliwood up to 500 HM in 10 mins or less.