Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Wow Leo is actually managing a comeback? This is the most exciting duel since Ephraim VS Chrom o3o That said I'm still counting on Team Rob to pull ahead again, plz I wanna join Tharja for the final round D;

No matter what you will be, We will welcome you in Tharja's Army with open arms  :)

Tharja 6,974,892,776

Julia 6,693,035,670

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jeheza said:

No matter what you will be, We will welcome you in Tharja's Army with open arms  :)

Tharja 6,974,892,776

Julia 6,693,035,670

This motivates me to join Robin after my Leo loses.

24 minutes ago, Jeheza said:

You're doing good, we're almost even. How many feathers flags you have atm. I'm sitting at 1,510, though I might get a few 100 more from quests.

910 feathers (+300 in quests), so yeah I still have some bullets (though I have intent shoot them all in this round. If necessary even without multiplication).

Edit: flags, I meant flags. You confused me!

Edited by Tenzen12

4 minutes ago, Jeheza said:

Tharja 6,974,892,776

Julia 6,693,035,670

You count me and my Fury/Desperation 5* Tharja among those who'll fall in line with Team Tharja for the finals. No way in hell will I support the same team that will have eliminated Leo though at least I don't hate Robin unlike Ephraim.

7 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Come on over! Help us tip the scales!

Rest assured, if Julia's out you will have my loyal service and utmost dedication this Tuesday. But for now I have to burn all my flags in honour of my beloved prince first.

Edited by Okigen

As far as I'm concerned, if Leo does manage to beat Robin in some way, I'll join Team Leo (especially since Leo is one of my favorites from Fates), but Robin is my favorite Fire Emblem character in general so he gets my whole support for as long as he's in.

2 minutes ago, Folt said:

As far as I'm concerned, if Leo does manage to beat Robin in some way, I'll join Team Leo (especially since Leo is one of my favorites from Fates), but Robin is my favorite Fire Emblem character in general so he gets my whole support for as long as he's in.

Leo had better win. I'm leveling one up just jn case Julia fails.

Got all the quests done except the last two arena quests. Sitting on 1,105 flags. Hopefully I'll be able to save them for tomorrow.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

7 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Why do people keep calling flags feathers?

Genuine question, here, I'm seeing it a lot.

Because flags = high ranking = more feathers?

8 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

It's just a common mistake.  I've had to catch myself once or twice when accidentally typing feathers instead of flags.

13 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

You count me and my Fury/Desperation 5* Tharja among those who'll fall in line with Team Tharja for the finals. No way in hell will I support the same team that will have eliminated Leo though at least I don't hate Robin unlike Ephraim.

fury/Desperation combo on Tharja sounds quite nasty. I guess I should start to use the skill inheritance system myself considering most of my main units have over 1200SP to spend when needed. Also, what I got is that the feather/flag thing has become a meme of some sorts since people started accidentally refer feathers when talking about flags.

16 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

910 feathers (+300 in quests), so yeah I still have some bullets (though I have intent shoot them all in this round. If necessary even without multiplication).

Edit: flags, I meant flags. You confused me!

Haha :). I'll try to avoid using flags if they won't give the 3x, but it's going to depend on the situation. I'm going to bed soon so when I wake up in the morning I hope Julia is stronger to maximize feather usage!

9 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Because they're both currency in a way, and both start with F, I'm pretty sure a lot of people do it on accident
I almost do it a lot too but I usually catch myself

9 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

This must already have become a meme by this point. Really, people, these are nothing alike. Flags are blue and flappy, feathers are white and fluffy.

7 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I'm sure there's some in depth psychological reason, but I'm guessing the basic reason is as simple as the flags earn you feathers and they both start with f, so the mind interchanges the two words during these events. Or something, I'm no psychologist. I know I did it once but caught myself after publishing the post. 

Just now, Vaximillian said:

This must already have become a meme by this point. Really, people, these are nothing alike. Flags are blue and flappy, feathers are white and fluffy.

Flags aren't happy. They're the things we stab each other with.

34 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

The rantin' and raven of Henry's fans will CROWd our hearts and we will carry on... *3*

Yeah, I believe it's a front to just get people to leave her alone-- threatening to kill people is a pretty good way to do that, in theory at least lol (I don't think she counted on how trusting and nice Stahl is tho buhuhu... I think he knows instinctually that she's not actually a threat to her compatriots, chill guy that he is). As for the fact that ppl keep coming back despite her threatening, I agree that it's rather unrealistic for EVERYONE to do that (more realistically it'd be a scarce few, but that's the reality of the nature of the support system I suppose). But yeah, my interpretation is that her tone is probably serious and hostile, but the intent is not there (since we never see her actually act on any of that toward her comrades except her hubby and Noire, but even that interpretation I disagree with personally).

beautiful 8')

Spoiler

lol, Stahl too chill for his own good..y'know, now that i think about it, i guess you could say the people that she doesn't have supports with are the ones that she managed to drive off. still am agreed it's unrealistic at the least that people, even if they come back, just seem totally unfazed by the shit-slinging she aims at them. i mean i guess that's just their personality, -big shrug-. yeah, hubby and Noire is where we start to disagree, as i still think she's abusive even if the intent isn't necessarily there.