Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Julia: 8,493 million
Tharja: 9,255 million

No multiplier in play, duh. 762 million difference.

At this rate the multiplier will only trigger with a billion or larger difference and I'm pretty sure most Julia folks are out of flags.
Tharjans might be too, so that makes reaching such a gap very difficult.

Don't bare the children, I beg of you.

I still have 510 plus 500 more once I finish the last quests. I'm just worried I'll miss the x3 bonuses (I'm starting to get REALLY tired). As long as there seems some others who have saved like me we've got a shot!

Actually it might be beneficial to not try to catch up the next time we get a x3 and just sit on the edge of the zone so that we can save flags until a last push in the final hour or two. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Rawr.

>:3

Hopefully the Tharja peeps have used enough flags so that they give us a comfortable enough gap that we can cross in the last possible hour with the flags we have saved.

Which can't be much, I only have 105 and there only are 5 more incoming :(

I think they'll keep their flags for the coming fight against Robin, only using some of them whenever Julia obertook Tharja.

6 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I think they'll keep their flags for the coming fight against Robin, only using some of them whenever Julia obertook Tharja.

Yeah, yeah, it's impossible for us to win, I know that. Still, a man can dream.

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Eh

That seems too simple and somewhat redundant since Team Tharja is already called "Tharjans".

>Julietttes vs. Tharjans

>Julians vs. Tharjans

I prefer number one not that it really matters since no one is gonna care anyway

Eh, what does it matter? I mean, Julia's going to lose either way, you should've just joined Team Tip Dem Scales!

Welp, I'm all out now, but in doing so, I managed to get within rank 161 with a score of 559,300

But if we're discussing names for each teams, whats that make Leo? Lions?

Okay, that was kinda unoriginal, but given his name, there really isnt much else

Just now, Motendra said:

Okay, that was kinda unoriginal, but given his name, there really isnt much else

Leodons?

Le-ians?

Leoites?

Le-lees?

Leonidas?

12 minutes ago, Motendra said:

The Pride

I don't want to doubt my Prince Leo, but, on the chance that we do lose, I'm going for Team Robin. I genuinely like Robin and also own one. Besides, I think Leo would prefer his followers, well, follow after an establish tactician over an obsessive Dark Mage. Or I think he would, at least.

even if he didn't i still would so

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Future members of Team Robin!

The very fact that Robin had to take out mah boi Merric makes that a nah for me

But damn, on the other side, there's also Tharja who took out Linde.

Under these conditions I cannot support either.

Crossing my fingers for a miracle

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Leonidas?

Cool name but its non collective

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

The Pride

I got the reference, but.....

4 minutes ago, desertbriar said:

Does Team Julia have a chance at closing that billion point gap with Team Tharja even with the 3x bonus?

Julia did get a billion with the bonus once or twice near the beginning of the round, so it's pretty possible if every Team Julia player spends 400 flags during the hour.

Which makes it pretty impossible, really. I have no idea how many flags people have saved, however. I know that I'm almost out, 105 flags is nothing.

4 minutes ago, desertbriar said:

Does Team Julia have a chance at closing that billion point gap with Team Tharja even with the 3x bonus? Hmm, maybe we should just save flags for Team Robin.

Nah we can close that gap in one push. The problem is if we close it and either don't get the x3 again or if it is to big next time.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

You mean @Elieson's buddy, Elfonse?

For some reason, I've been seeing a lot of Bunny Chroms the last few battles.  It makes me a little sad that I was never able to pull him.  The completionist in me hates that he's not even available anymore.

I hate that I burned about 60 orbs on nothing but greens and don't even have any 5* to show for it, nonetheless Bunchrom :(

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Julia did get a billion with the bonus once or twice near the beginning of the round, so it's pretty possible if every Team Julia player spends 400 flags during the hour.

Which makes it pretty impossible, really. I have no idea how many flags people have saved, however. I know that I'm almost out, 105 flags is nothing.

Team Julia here, I still have 1,000 flags and 605 more flags incoming

Just now, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

Team Julia here, I still have 1,000 flags and 605 more flags incoming

WE GONNA DO IT!

7 minutes ago, Elieson said:

WE GONNA DO IT!

With the fact this is a chance to show NoA and NoE a demand for FE4 characters and secure a Jugdral remake or localization?

damn right we won't let Tharja win

i think the key here is we seem to have spent pretty much nothing fighting Sanaki from what the people I know have told me so we're sitting on a bunch of leftover flags

what we need to do is burn a bunch of flags in a lategame 3x, especially if that 3x is in the final hour- if a final hour 3x happens, we need every Team Julia member that is able to burn 400 flags in that hour

then a domino effect will happen if FE4 gets a remake; demand for localization/remake of Binding Blade  will get more vocal and we'll start to have equal representation of the entire franchise outside of Heroes one day hopefully

Edited by Hero of the Fire Emblems

An open message to team Julia: Remember you can only use 400 flags per hour. So, if there isn't much time left and you have lots of flags, don't worry about the multiplier and get those points!!

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Julia: 8,625 million
Tharja: 9,634.1 million

Team Julia has the multiplier! It's happening!

If you have not too many flags left I'd suggest possibly saving them for the finale when we need them most; but that's just my suggestion