Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

6 hours ago, komasa said:

:D Yay thank you for accepting. And YAY! Michalis!! *-* He so glorious... I need to still 5* mine. feathers... feathers .... feathers...................

@BANRYU Your Tiki's so cool. I don't have any manakete units on my roster, so it's been super fun using her and @MonkeyCheez3K's Nowi over this gauntlet.

Ahh great! x3 Yeah I usually run Kagero as the lead for stuff like this (typically don't have the characters needed for the gauntlet lol), but I realized that I can have someone who isn't the bonus unit as lead and decided to go with fav girl Tiki haha~ Yeah dude she's a freakin' tank, glad she's being useful for ya!

I'm still waiting on Fury to make her nigh-indestructible on the physical side of things, though *w* (lives to everything physical except Lukas and Falchions lmao) And you had.... who was it... Jeorge? He's really pulled through for me in a few battles too! o3o

@Tarilaan's (I think?) Freddy with Brave Axe and Hone Cav has been hella useful too, my Leo loves working with him and he smokes things for a 4*, like holy crap. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, The_antithesis said:

Sees members of Tharja's army with 1000+ flags

Oh noooo....

For Julia I don't think the flag total matters so much as the timing of their use. There's hope for us yet!

1 minute ago, The_antithesis said:

Sees members of Tharja's army with 1000+ flags

Oh noooo....

Rest assured knowing they won't get as many flags as people burning all theirs on losing teams lol. If they joined for anything but loyalty, they gettin' the short end of the stick lolol. 

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

For Julia I don't think the flag total matters so much as the timing of their use. There's hope for us yet!

This is also true!

33 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Been team Tharja since Julia usurped Sanaki throne and started her play pretend game of being empress. Sitting on 1300 flags.

Usurped?! Julia came first!

Edit: Hah! Just beat an Ike, Zephiel, Kagero team with no deaths using Julia, Hector, and Bunmila. Why is everyone on team Julia using green reps???

Edited by immatx

Luke Skywalker became emperor irc and only way spunkless Leia can became herself is appropriately cheating by using dark side of force and incest on marrying him...

Edited by Tenzen12

26 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Sure! My friend code is 2667371554, just let me know which one you are so I can add you.

Requested :D It's "~komasa" with a Jeorge. 

Hopefully they'll only give new characters special costumes. All I need for Halloween is Vampire Leo and a cute Witch Nino. Phantom of the Opera Camus/Sirius Life will then be complete. :wub:

7 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Ahh great! x3 Yeah I usually run Kagero as the lead for stuff like this (typically don't have the characters needed for the gauntlet lol), but I realized that I can have someone who isn't the bonus unit as lead and decided to go with fav girl Tiki haha~ Yeah dude she's a freakin' tank, glad she's being useful for ya!

I'm still waiting on Fury to make her nigh-indestructible on the physical side of things, though *w* (lives to everything physical except Lukas and Falchions lmao) And you had.... who was it... Jeorge? He's really pulled through for me in a few battles too! o3o

@Tarilaan's (I think?) Freddy with Brave Axe and Hone Cav has been hella useful too, my Leo loves working with him and he smokes things for a 4*, like holy crap. 

Yup Jeorge's mine x'D. I'm glad to hear he's working out too as I was worried in case there's many TA Robins running about. 

@Tenzen12  @Frenzify @Marcodian_Elite Awesome job guys, we are doing fine!

It’s a shame but by now, it’s pretty much a fact that we cannot get an another 3x boost against Julia’s army, so I would advice to save most the remaining flags for finale, but keep in mind to use 400 flags in the last hour to lessen damage from the possible last resort attack from the Naga’s Spawns, even if they would not have 3x bonus. It really depends on the difference of the score at that time.

1 hour ago, Frenzify said:

Wait... Tharja's not evil, though...

Tharja may or may not be wholly evil but I gotta say that in my opinion, supporting her in this gauntlet gives you somewhat of an antagonistic status here on SF. Which is one of the reasons I became a Tharjan  :tangerineisthedevil:

Well here’s some stats: 

Tharja: 11,946,191,370 (250M gain)

Julia: 11,370,870,411 (100M gain)

My rank: 1983 with a score of 268,290, dropped from Rank633 over the last night due to inactivity.

Top 50 players have score of 477,810 - 393,000

Also I have more than 1800 feathers to use if needed :)

1 minute ago, Jeheza said:

Tharja may or may not be wholly evil but I gotta say that in my opinion, supporting her in this gauntlet gives you somewhat of an antagonistic status here on SF.

Supporting Tharja is perfectly fine (I would've done so were here no Julia), gloating about it is absolutely not. There have been examples of crossing the line here on this very page. I'm all for good fun but hurling insults is not cool.

Mind your fucking manners, everybody.

With the amount of strategy calls and teamwork on all 4 teams, this feels like an Ingress anomaly.

Also, no matter who you're backing; I think we can all agree on one thing: This is the most hype Fire Emblem Heroes has EVER been!!

4 minutes ago, Jeheza said:

@Tenzen12  @Frenzify @Marcodian_Elite Awesome job guys, we are doing fine!

It’s a shame but by now, it’s pretty much a fact that we cannot get an another 3x boost against Julia’s army, so I would advice to save most the remaining flags for finale, but keep in mind to use 400 flags in the last hour to lessen damage from the possible last resort attack from the Naga’s Spawns, even if they would not have 3x bonus. It really depends on the difference of the score at that time.

Tharja may or may not be wholly evil but I gotta say that in my opinion, supporting her in this gauntlet gives you somewhat of an antagonistic status here on SF. Which is one of the reasons I became a Tharjan  :tangerineisthedevil:

Well here’s some stats: 

Tharja: 11,946,191,370 (250M gain)

Julia: 11,370,870,411 (100M gain)

My rank: 1983 with a score of 268,290, dropped from Rank633 over the last night due to inactivity.

Top 50 players have score of 477,810 - 393,000

Also I have more than 1800 feathers to use if needed :)

Don't worry that was my intent from beginning

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

Been team Tharja since Julia usurped Sanaki throne and started her play pretend game of being empress. Sitting on 1300 flags.

In the end Tharja is not only hurting Sanaki but also leeching off of her.

a vote for Julia is a vote for Jugdral, Elibe, Magvel, and Tellius

Edited by Hero of the Fire Emblems

I'm laaaate to the party. :S
I've been restricted to using a mobile while on a trip, and couldn't log-in on the forum til now. Bleh.

So uh...is it too late to join the roll-call for Team Leo?

My Friend code is: 7909740863
Summoner name: Ilia

Current lead is Julia (since I've noticed a lack of greens in matchups) but if anyone still needs a Hero for quests or just wants to use any of the following Heroes (all are 5* and Lv40) you need but to ask:

Red: Leo, Ryoma, Lucina, Lyn.
Green: Camilla, Julia, Spring!Camilla, Spring!Chrom. 
Blue: Ephraim, F!Corrin, Azura, Spring!Lucina, Spring!Xander.
Clear: Takumi, Elise, Sakura

Also...I remember reading a lament on the lack of art for this gauntlet so...I've kind of whipped together a little something for Team Leo:

Spoiler

sDY3HIw.png

(I drew it on a phone so it looks a bit funky I know)

2 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Also...I remember reading a lament on the lack of art for this gauntlet so...I've kind of whipped together a little something for Team Leo:

Hide contents

sDY3HIw.png

You draw this gorgeous fan art with a phone? Props from that, I really like it :)

6 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

There's really no excitement or epicness in Robin vs Tharja. Either cause Tharja will crush Robin or because they are both Awakening characters. Julia vs Robin is much more exciting and would be awesome.

True, but at this stage, Julia's heroic comeback may not be possible...

I know that I shouldn't lose hope until the last point is counted, but this looks like a mountain too tall for even Naga herself.

BTW, Julia has scored more points than Robin and Leo COMBINED, and she's losing anyway. How is that fair?

2 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

I know that I shouldn't lose hope until the last point is counted, but this looks like a mountain too tall for even Naga herself.

BTW, Julia has scored more points than Robin and Leo COMBINED, and she's losing anyway. How is that fair?

Because of the competitive nature of Tharja and Julia. And the multiplier. 

59 minutes ago, komasa said:

Requested :D It's "~komasa" with a Jeorge. 

Hopefully they'll only give new characters special costumes. All I need for Halloween is Vampire Leo and a cute Witch Nino. Phantom of the Opera Camus/Sirius Life will then be complete. :wub:

Yup Jeorge's mine x'D. I'm glad to hear he's working out too as I was worried in case there's many TA Robins running about. 

Yeah there HAVE been a lot of those xWx we've been managing somehow, though! Tarilaan's Fred has been helping a lot with them xD

45 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

I'm laaaate to the party. :S
I've been restricted to using a mobile while on a trip, and couldn't log-in on the forum til now. Bleh.

So uh...is it too late to join the roll-call for Team Leo?

My Friend code is: 7909740863
Summoner name: Ilia

Current lead is Julia (since I've noticed a lack of greens in matchups) but if anyone still needs a Hero for quests or just wants to use any of the following Heroes (all are 5* and Lv40) you need but to ask:

Red: Leo, Ryoma, Lucina, Lyn.
Green: Camilla, Julia, Spring!Camilla, Spring!Chrom. 
Blue: Ephraim, F!Corrin, Azura, Spring!Lucina, Spring!Xander.
Clear: Takumi, Elise, Sakura

Hide contents

sDY3HIw.png

Welcome to the team :D The art looks great ^.^

39 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

Tharja's just that much of a juggernaut. Even if Julia got to take on and beat either of the other two, it'd just move the stomping by Tharja over to round 3. It'd go for anyone else in the gauntlet, really. Once Robin makes it to round 3, he's 100% hosed.

13 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

Tharja's just that much of a juggernaut. Even if Julia got to take on and beat either of the other two, it'd just move the stomping by Tharja over to round 3. It'd go for anyone else in the gauntlet, really. Once Robin makes it to round 3, he's 100% hosed.

And that's what fanservice does to voting gauntlets. That being said, Robin also has fanservice on his side, so the final could have its scales tipped!

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Supporting Tharja is perfectly fine (I would've done so were here no Julia), gloating about it is absolutely not. There have been examples of crossing the line here on this very page. I'm all for good fun but hurling insults is not cool.

Mind your fucking manners, everybody.

Hmm... I don't think I fall in the camp of hurling insults, but I think I might fall into the occasional gloating camp... It was in a joking manner, and I wasn't being serious, but if I am one of those you consider crossing the line, I apologise.:unsure:

1 hour ago, omegaxis1 said:

There's really no excitement or epicness in Robin vs Tharja. Either cause Tharja will crush Robin or because they are both Awakening characters. Julia vs Robin is much more exciting and would be awesome.

I think people are drastically underestimating Robin. I'm on Team Tharja, but from the beginning I've been thinking that Robin has a very real chance of winning if he's put up against Tharja. Even without the x3 bonus. He's probably the most known character from Awakening... besides Lucina. On top of him being one of the more popular males from the game, and the... "movement" against Tharja, I would say this would have easily been the closest finals even without the bonus mechanic.

Edited by Frenzify